Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The World Cup Is Proof No One Gives AF About Curries.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
Tons of curry construction workers had to suffer working in awful conditions, under the scorching sun, while living in literal shitholes with quite a few of them dying under these and various other circumstances.

All while whores cry on twitter that they can't behave like sluts, fags cry because they would be persecuted, and norms cry because they can't get over priced alcohol. All of which are things they can do when they went home to their countries, meanwhile these curries got paid like shit for the slave work they did and went back to a fucking shithole.

Brutal, I may be an Incel, but I can be thankful I am white.

Nothing but pity for those guys.

Last edited:
Hey, you wanted to play some NV, dont cry about random curriers here

I care about them

Yeah, they worked under horrid conditions. Lot of them also died.

Kind of sad for Arabs look down on Curries, especially when they're both looked down in the West.

Hey, you wanted to play some NV, dont cry about random curriers here
Your point being?

I genuinely feel bad for what those guys had to endure, and it is sad but proof that curries are literally looked down upon by the world.

Yeah, they worked under horrid conditions. Lot of them also died.

Kind of sad for Arabs look down on Curries, especially when they're both looked down in the West.
News of them dying and the horrid conditions they endured barely broke international news, meanwhile Libfags are getting stirred on twitter.

Also, I kinda am not a huge fan of Arabs tbh. Not a fan of Islam and I hate how they look down at curries and have this superiority complex over other races, which objectively speaking, they are on the same par as or in some cases lesser than.

Your point being?

I genuinely feel bad for what those guys had to endure, and it is sad but proof that curries are literally looked down upon by the world.
Kinda soy for me - but okay, if you want to feel bad abt them then i wont stop you

I just don't see how me wanting to play a video game somehow had anything to do with your objection to me pointing out the social hypocrisy which exists.

All these guys from a shithole had to go and be treated like slaves for shit wages with some even dying, all while the media bitches about women not being able to dress like sluts and gays not being able to act like fags in public.

If it was white slaves, the world would be completely outraged. It is what it is.

If it was white slaves, the world would be completely outraged. It is what it is.
If they were African the world would lose its shit. White would still get attention, but if they were African the world would explode.

Curries are everything that African Americans pretend to be. It is sad actually.
can you explain this a bit better, Im not seeing it

I care about the Robloxian Caliphate, not the festivities and gatherings of the infidels (in Minecraft).

Tons of curry construction workers had to suffer working in awful conditions, under the scorching sun, while living in literal shitholes with quite a few of them dying under these and various other circumstances.

All while whores cry on twitter that they can't behave like sluts, fags cry because they would be persecuted, and norms cry because they can't get over priced alcohol. All of which are things they can do when they went home to their countries, meanwhile these curries got paid like shit for the slave work they did and went back to a fucking shithole.

Not really. Many leftists cared about the curries that died during the construction of the stadiums.

What I saw is that people make fun of the curries that were hired to wear the shirts of countries like Brazil, Argentina, Spain etc.

I remember several posts in facebook making fun of those curries making Brazilian carnivals. That they looked cringy af.

Based, as do I.
thank you brocel :feelsaww:

but yeah harsh truth whites would be going crazy if they were black slaves but curries are seen as expendable. Lots of curry labourers were whipped and tortured there. Lots of them developed skin problem from working in the extreme heat.

Nobody gives a fuck about faceless background characters

News of them dying and the horrid conditions they endured barely broke international news, meanwhile Libfags are getting stirred on twitter.

Also, I kinda am not a huge fan of Arabs tbh. Not a fan of Islam and I hate how they look down at curries and have this superiority complex over other races, which objectively speaking, they are on the same par as or in some cases lesser than.
Arabs are superior to curries though, objective fact. Though I do feel bad for thr curries being abused

Nobody gives a fuck about faceless background characters
Brutal as fuck but true. Whites people are the main characters of life and shitskin curries are background NPCs

No one gives a fuck about ugly men

If they were African the world would lose its shit. White would still get attention, but if they were African the world would explode.
There are a fuci ton of African slaves in the gulf countriew

Exactly, no one cares about curries. They only care about their own hedonistic pleasure. They'll all get what they deserve in the afterlife while the curried slay 70 something odd virgins in heaven.