Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The world accept the fact that we can't pull foids and are vicitims of bullying

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
normies, chads, stacys are not interested in helping us. They admit that we have no chance but they don't care. I write a lot in German forums and I always read "well, that's just the way it is, women can decide for themselves who they want to have a relationship and have sex with, bad luck for you inkwell".
Everyone knows about the plight of the truecels but they don't care.
This video is the perfect example of the mother asking "did you like how they beat you?" She knows about her son's misery but she doesn't do anything to support him. These questions from her are intended to drag him down further. She shows him how shitty and worthless his life is through her expressions and her facial expressions.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4NLMk1wrHc&t=133s

Only the heightpill can save him

Average .is user has 10 times more sex than an average normie. I don't need a source. just trust me.

The mother is a POS he needs to leave her asap when he gets old enough.

Average .is user has 10 times more sex than an average normie. I don't need a source. just trust me.
Me trolling on .is after creampieing my 3rd latina today
B6ae48df216581bf6bf07c3102079618

99952113268bea97c91791533df4ea68

You do realize what you just posted, right? You just doxxed a few very infamous .is users. This alone should be enough to ban you but I'll spare you because this is the archetypical "incel" on .is nowadays.
You're right, I just doxxed @Fat Link and @Master