Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The word ‘ugly’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
If you say ‘nigger’, people will give you shit for it but society is completely ok with people using the word ugly to describe people in a really personal and fucked up way. The majority of the time when someone is called ugly, society will only step in if it’s a girl being called ugly. The word ugly should be banned because it has such a shitty effect on people. I have been called ugly in real life before like some of you saw me mention before and it’s not fair to be judged by something you have no control over such as your looks. The only time people should be allowed to use the word ugly is when the person using the word is just an incel saying something like ‘Us incels are too ugly to get any girl’ but besides when it comes to cases like that, the word should be illegal.

Edit: Made some typos but currently fixing them.

Last edited:
When you legitimately do have an unpleasant face (sub4) and you’re straight up called ugly in a disparaging way, it’s the most painful feeling. It shows that whoever says it deems you as inferior scum, it makes you feel like less of a person. I’d go as far to say that it’s identical to being black and having someone call you a nigger.

When you legitimately do have an unpleasant face (sub4) and you’re straight up called ugly in a disparaging way, it’s the most painful feeling. It shows that whoever says it deems you as inferior scum, it makes you feel like less of a person. I’d go as far to say that it’s identical to being black and having someone call you a nigger.
I’d say the same.

The word ugly is more hurtful than the word nigger.

Calling someone ugly is the meanest possible insult. Aside from short.

The word ugly is more hurtful than the word nigger.
Are you black? I wonder if any blackcel can give their opinion on which is worse.
I’d say the same.
Comparing the impact of the word “ugly” and “nigger” is probably shocking to normalfags, but it’s true. The word nigger is just more taboo because of its history. If exclusively ugly people were enslaved in the past the word would be just as taboo.

Calling someone ugly is the meanest possible insult. Aside from short.
Both are bad.
Are you black? I wonder if any blackcel can give their opinion on which is worse.
Comparing the impact of the word “ugly” and “nigger” is probably shocking to normalfags, but it’s true. The word nigger is just more taboo because of its history. If exclusively ugly people were enslaved in the past the word would be just as taboo.
:yes:

If you say ‘nigger’, people will give you shit for it but society is completely ok with people using the word ugly to describe people in a really personal and fucked up way. The majority of the time when someone is called ugly, society will only step in if it’s a girl being called ugly. The word ugly should be banned because it has such a shitty effect on people. I have been called ugly in real life before like some of you saw me mention before and it’s not fair to be judged by something you have no control over such as your looks. The only time people should be allowed to use the word ugly is when the person using the word is just an incel saying something like ‘Us incels are too ugly to get any girl’ but besides when it comes to cases like that, the word should be illegal.

what's so surprising about it??? is simple : when you use terms like nice,pretty,ugly you can use them as you want because they are intended to be used towards any kind of people in general.Those words wouldn't represent an specific group right?
The society made sure of that of course.Now when you use words,that are taken as offense like nigga,is obvious that people gonna see it as a racist insult.And even people can use that word to be general.Example? let's suposse i hate a robber so much that i use the term "FUCKING NIGGER".Nowadays,black people will feel criticed because for them is like if i am saying that all niggers are thieves,and that's not the case.Black people would think "oh that asshole is ussing the world nigga to critice thieves.how dare him? i feel so insulted".I could feel insulted if a black guy approach at me calling me HOMIE,and fact is that maybe he's trying to be cool,but reality is that he don't even know me so,calling me HOMIE should piss me off right? or maybe a black guy could call me white boy with good intentions and i could feel low,or i could interpretate that like "oh the nigga feels superior and call me white boy,oh right i'm a boy,he's a MAN".
You see my point? People take things out of context and there's nothing wrong with that.
If i call a thief NIGGA,does that means that i have something against black people???? of course not man.
The thing that is wrong nowadays is that people are too senstitive,triggered.Always waiting for someone to say something "out of place" and start barking at him/her.
Hope you could get me.I tried to be the more brief possible.Maybe is said nosense to you.Just tell me.
Happened to me with a girl.A hot guy tried a couple of sunglasses,so she said "you looks good".Then i tried then and she said "horrible".So i said to her "yes of course as if your opinion would matter to me.I don't give a shit".
Just like that.In other situations similar,i just ignored.I mean,their behaviours speak by themselves.

what's so surprising about it??? is simple : when you use terms like nice,pretty,ugly you can use them as you want because they are intended to be used towards any kind of people in general.Those words wouldn't represent an specific group right?
The society made sure of that of course.Now when you use words,that are taken as offense like nigga,is obvious that people gonna see it as a racist insult.And even people can use that word to be general.Example? let's suposse i hate a robber so much that i use the term "FUCKING NIGGER".Nowadays,black people will feel criticed because for them is like if i am saying that all niggers are thieves,and that's not the case.Black people would think "oh that asshole is ussing the world nigga to critice thieves.how dare him? i feel so insulted".I could feel insulted if a black guy approach at me calling me HOMIE,and fact is that maybe he's trying to be cool,but reality is that he don't even know me so,calling me HOMIE should piss me off right? or maybe a black guy could call me white boy with good intentions and i could feel low,or i could interpretate that like "oh the nigga feels superior and call me white boy,oh right i'm a boy,he's a MAN".
You see my point? People take things out of context and there's nothing wrong with that.
If i call a thief NIGGA,does that means that i have something against black people???? of course not man.
The thing that is wrong nowadays is that people are too senstitive,triggered.Always waiting for someone to say something "out of place" and start barking at him/her.
Hope you could get me.I tried to be the more brief possible.Maybe is said nosense to you.Just tell me.
Happened to me with a girl.A hot guy tried a couple of sunglasses,so she said "you looks good".Then i tried then and she said "horrible".So i said to her "yes of course as if your opinion would matter to me.I don't give a shit".
Just like that.In other situations similar,i just ignored.I mean,their behaviours speak by themselves.
Well, depends on the sitatuion. It’s easy to feel like fuck when a girl calls you ugly for no reason other than being against you because of how you look.

Eh, I'm not a huge fan of banning words...but OP has a point. Being born and discriminated against for being ugly is every bit as bad as being discriminated against for being a member in a "protected class".

I get your point but saying you want the word ugly banned is just as cucked as black people getting mad for no reason whatsoever.

Well, depends on the sitatuion. It’s easy to feel like fuck when a girl calls you ugly for no reason other than being against you because of how you look.
A girl calling me ugly for no reason is the same that a girl is against me for being ugly.
The girl that call me ugly "for no reason" has a reason.The reason is that,she can't tolerate my ugly presence so she feels disgusted.Like if she can determine which space is hers.Do you think i would leave a room because she feels disgusted? i just ignore her and she should do the same.If she's a retard inmature,well shame.
Remember,some people just like to mess with others just for the looks.No one can call you ugly without reason nor argument,because that's stupidity right there.

Eh, I'm not a huge fan of banning words...but OP has a point. Being born and discriminated against for being ugly is every bit as bad as being discriminated against for being a member in a "protected class".
I’m not usually a fan of banning words either but when it comes to this....
I get your point but saying you want the word ugly banned is just as cucked as black people getting mad for no reason whatsoever.

It’s because it hurts to be bullied for something you can’t control such as how you look, like I said.

"eww" might be more hurtful than ugly. cuz its more passive agressive I think

In fact the situation is more simple.
If people call you ugly because you are ugly,i understand you find a meant goal from the person who tell you that.
There's no need from anyone to tell you something is already visible.
If you are ugly,i understand it stress you even more when someone tells you that.Because noone asked those fuckers opinion and you don't need a daily reminder of that.I get you man,i really do.
If i make fun of a fat guy because he's fat and then i tell him YOU ARE A FAT FUCK,what am i showing? stupidity or smartness?
Just an idiot would wanna make fun of something obvious.But you know why they do that.They wanna feed their egos,feel better watching others that are worst than them.That's all.But at the same time they are the losers.Imagine if they were ugly.Oh boy they would bully themselves 24/7.
Anyway man,hope you are ok.
"eww" might be more hurtful than ugly. cuz its more passive agressive I think
This is a really hard dilema.We want peace right? we don't want anyone to call us ugly,despite we know we are.Because is just worse and show you the evidence of how shitty people can be.
We can ignore them of course,pretend they don't exist.But they,most of times,will look after people worse or like us,to feel better.And they are in peace because they are good,they have many things we don´t.
So,we have problems,they have problems.We are bad,they are good,have control in their lifes.We can forget about them and ignore them.But they will remember us to remind them,their privileged position in society.
That makes sense for you currycel?

Last edited:

This, tbh. Some words, like "cute", are just a less mean way to say "ugly".
i don't give a fuck if a girl call me ugly.Yeah sure she's being honest.so what? how many honest people are stabbed in the back or seen as weaks?
But hey,most of womans can't be straight,they are too complicated.They say they are sentimental.That's crap.
"i don't wanna hurt him so i will lie to give a neutral image".We all know a woman doesn't give a fuck about giving a good impression to an ugly guy but still,they lie.Aren't they funny?
In fact why they would wanna give a good impression if we already know they are being hypocrite? LOL

I'm not sure what I think about this.

Part of me wants everyone else to be honest. If I'm a subhuman piece of shit, just say it to my face. Yes, I am ugly. Don't spout some evasive half-lie about how "it'll all work out" or "some people just have bad luck" and then turn around and make fun of me.

Part of me doesn't want to face reality. I do suck.

I just don't wanna be alive.

As a blackcel. They aren't the same type of feeling. When ur called a nigger, the reason it hurts isn't because it's true, but it's because you're being hated for no reason, oppression, and so on. When ur called ugly, it's a painful truth. You're face is semi-objectively worse than others and people will just find you less attractive. And because we're human, being found unattractive really hurts

When you call someone a nigger, you are also calling them ugly. When you say nigger you are saying that person has ugly skin and is therefore second class. That is no different than calling someone ugly when you are saying that person has an ugly face and is therefore second class.

Therefore, nigger and ugly are basically synonymous except that nigger is referring to the skin you were born with and ugly is referring to the face you were born with.

Nigger is socially worse because race is a "protected class" but low smv isn't.

Word incel is new nigger word..

@Michael15651 whats your opinion do u think the word ugly is more hurtful than the word nigger, I don't know any black users here apart from u and like 1 other

@Michael15651 whats your opinion do u think the word ugly is more hurtful than the word nigger, I don't know any black users here apart from u and like 1 other

I’m not black. Lol.