Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The word rizz is a psyop for foid worship

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
Kai Cenat invented the word rizz after getting famous on twitch and ever since then everyone under the age of 30 uses the word absolutely everywhere as a term for your ability to get women. It’s fucking cucked and foid worship because it implies yet again that men are not the prizes in society and that men need to be a certain type of man in order to attract women while all women have to do is just look good and show up. Have you ever seen an attractive foid have to use any “rizz” in order to attract a man? Of course not, but even chads seem to have to have a certain level of “w rizz” in order to attract foids now due to the sky high standards that exist for foids today, meaning that it absolutely never began for everyone that has an account on this website and even lurkers. Why do I need to prove myself in order to attract a fucking woman when women don’t have to prove jack fucking shit as long as they’re good looking? They can be absolutely mentally retarded and their smv will still be light years above their looksmatch. Fuck that manlet nigger for inventing the word rizz and fuck everyone who uses the word rizz unironically

Can mods blacklist the word "rizz"? I don't want to see it on .is

Just another garbage zoomer term

Everything is a psyop.

Kai Cenat invented the word rizz after getting famous on twitch and ever since then everyone under the age of 30 uses the word absolutely everywhere as a term for your ability to get women. It’s fucking cucked and foid worship because it implies yet again that men are not the prizes in society and that men need to be a certain type of man in order to attract women while all women have to do is just look good and show up. Have you ever seen an attractive foid have to use any “rizz” in order to attract a man? Of course not, but even chads seem to have to have a certain level of “w rizz” in order to attract foids now due to the sky high standards that exist for foids today, meaning that it absolutely never began for everyone that has an account on this website and even lurkers. Why do I need to prove myself in order to attract a fucking woman when women don’t have to prove jack fucking shit as long as they’re good looking? They can be absolutely mentally retarded and their smv will still be light years above their looksmatch. Fuck that manlet nigger for inventing the word rizz and fuck everyone who uses the word rizz unironically
That sounds so zoomer too

'rizz' is such a retarded normie meme

normies attempting to make jestermaxxing sound cool and hip jfl

Chad doesn't need to jestermaxx and use 'rizz' in order to attract foids. People use 'rizz' because they're not attractive, and their physical presence means shit. Zoomies also like to talk about how statusmaxxed celebrities have 'rizz' jfl, Trump didn't need rizz when he grabbed foids by the pussy. Just because feminism tells all males to be jestermaxxing niceguys, it doesn't mean orbiter simp BS isn't a turn-off.

i hate this cenat nigger so much, All his content is screaming like a monkey
Computer Working GIF