Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The women who toremented me in gradeschool for nerd hobbies are running them now

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-

Just look at these fucking cunts. Its obvious they didn't grow up with this, and are just doing it for an audience. The btiches that turned me in to a husk of a human being are now the face the hobbies they bullied me for.

Walk into any local game store and try and find a single foid playing D&D, these valley girl fucks are faking it.

Which one of them is the slut who did shit to you?

Most of them fake their hobbies lol.

Girls get so mad when they are called out for being fake-nerds/gamers, but shit like above is far too common. And the most annoying thing is that they manipulate desperate real nerds with their "common interest."
maxresdefault.jpg

Girls get so mad when they are called out for being fake-nerds/gamers, but shit like above is far too common. And the most annoying thing is that they manipulate desperate real nerds with their "common interest."
maxresdefault.jpg
Yup like seriously do you have to show off your boobs too play. The thing that is so infuriating is they lie about it and say that it was their skill that got them their fans kek

Don't you love how movies, TV, and other media push the narrative that the tables completely flip and undesirables overtake chads after teenage years? Then college comes and you realize shit isn't getting better only worse. Those hobbies that they like now are just adopted by them with no regard to us anyway. They prey on the worst kind of nerds, incels are too angry and depressed to watch that dumb shit which might be one positive.