Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the Witcher is a shit overhyper pos game tbh

U

uninstall

Banned
-
never really understood the hype

shitty game

shitty control

shitty story

hope this helps

Same people who jerk off over Fortnite and PUBG, both mediocre battle royales. Normies/chad-lites.

on top of that, it's racist, there is not a single ethic in that game

Which version of the game? I quite enjoyed Witcher 1. 2 was mediocre. Haven't played enough of 3 but am looking forward to it.

well, it was written by a polish guy after all
polish are subhuman, they think they are the shit when they got gangbanged by both the russians and the germans

polish are subhuman, they think they are the shit when they got gangbanged by both the russians and the germans

KEK
Polish ppl are one of if not the most racist ppl on the planet they are dumb af wannabe nazis, who got stomped by the nazis KEK

Well you have dorfs for Jews and elves for niggers I guess.

It's a fucking fantasy game lol.

There are no ethnicks in Poland so the people there are not used to seeing sandniggers, BBC and chinks everywhere.

It's hardly a surprise that their games is whitey dominant.

There are no ethnicks in Poland so the people there are not used to seeing sandniggers, BBC and chinks everywhere.

It's hardly a surprise that their games is whitey dominant.
It's not whitey dominant, it's all Whitney, should I least threw a nigga a there.

Screenshot 2018 03 15 11 44 13

9 sand nigger countries couldn't win against jews, who are the biggest cucks here

If reddit likes it, it's usually shit.

Witcher series is GOAT series after TES

Witcher series is GOAT series after TES
>TES
>Goat series

oh shit dude, the elder scrolls is the most boring overhyped, overrated shit ever. They should sell it as rpg parody because its impossible to call it anything else. The only thing I like about tes is the music. But it's a disgrace such music is wasted for games so bad.

what games do you play?