Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The Whiteknight Dilemma

What do you do?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I was just presented with this interesting dilemma in a dream.

You're somehow in a social (party-like) situation. A girl comes to you and says her female friend in interested is you, but tells you to wait because her friend is shy and she will be the one arranging everything for you two to get together. You do wait. After a while, you go check out the situation and find that the girl who wants you is nowhere to be seen and the arranging girl is in a fight with her boyfriend; the typical "abusive relationship" situation where cucks/foids will say the girl is entitled to your help: her bf is being a dick to her and threatening physical violence, but she kinda puts up with it and you know that in the end of the day he still fucks her.

You (somehow) know for certain that:

1) The whole situation is legit and not a prank or something. You will get with your girl and kiss/very likely fuck if you intervene in favor of the arranging friend
2) Your girl is average looking. 5/10.
3) There's no way to circumvent the "whiteknight intervention clause" and go directly to your girl. If you don't invervene and whiteknight the arranging friend, you never get to see either of the girls anymore in your life.
4) The arranging girl is not your "friend" or particularly cool to you or anything. You just met her and she's only doing it on her shy friend's interest.
5) The arranging girl's bf is about your looks, height, frame and fighting skill -match level, so you know it's not hopeless to try to intervene; violence is likely to break, but even if you get your ass beaten the arranging friend will still get you to the your girl.

What do you do?

Last edited:
Well, i can't pick one.
4) The arranging girl is not your "friend" or particularly cool to you or anything. You just met her and she's only doing it on her shy friend's interest.
If she does it on her friend's interest, then even when i wouldn't protect her, she will probably make her friend meet me, just because she asked her to do, so no impact, you mentioned that i will never see both of them in my life if i don't help her, but i doubt it.
5) The arranging girl's bf is about your looks, height, frame and fighting skill -match level, so you know it's not hopeless to try to intervene; violence is likely to break, but even if you get your ass beaten the arranging friend will still get you to the your girl.
Considering all of those, maybe i will get to fight, just to beat him, as there's a nice occasion to physical violence. It would be more like a competition for me, rather than protecting somebody

Overall, i think it would heavily depend on my mood, if i'm competitive at the moment, i will go protect her just to beat that guy, if i'm not, i will consider that i will get to shy friend of that girl anyway, so i will probably just ignore the situation.

I just broke your rules, tbh.

Honestly whatever gets me to sex with the least amount of effort possible.

If I were really in that situation I wouldn't do anything, since I'd assume the initial offer was doomed from the start.

You know that even if you go on a date with a girl, there is still a million ways you could prevent yourself from getting laid (if you're ugly). She's already looking at you as a creep, so you have to win her over and also make it clear that she will be rewarded for fucking you (by buying her more shit, listening to her crap, etc, etc).

Well i can't pick one, tbh.

If she does it on her friend's interest, then even when i wouldn't protect her, she will probably make her friend meet me, just because she asked her to do, so no impact, you mentioned that i will never see both of them in my life if i don't help her, but i doubt it.

Considering all of those, maybe i will get to fight, just to beat him, as there's a nice occasion to physical violence. It would be more like a competition for me, rather than protecting somebody

Overall, i think it would heavily depend on my mood, if i'm competitive at the moment, i will go protect her just to beat that guy, if i'm not, i will consider that i will get to shy friend of that girl anyway, so i will probably just ignore the situation.
Honestly whatever gets me to sex with the least amount of effort possible.

If I were really in that situation I wouldn't do anything, since I'd assume the initial offer was doomed from the start.
This is a dilemma and not necessarily a realistic situation. Inferring that "X" or "Y" would "probably" happen does not apply, everything will proceed according to the set rules I said in OP. You whiteknight, you experience conflict and violence but gets to the girl; you don't whiteknight, it's over.

You can think of it as: would you whiteknight a foid and experience conflict/violence with your strengthmatch to kiss/have sex with a 5/10 other foid?

Its none of my business if she likes being beaten up she probably deserves it. Id do nothing, whiteknighiting is pathetic.

This is a dilemma and not necessarily a realistic situation. Inferring that "X" or "Y" would "probably" happen does not apply, everything will proceed according to the set rules I said in OP. You whiteknight, you experience conflict and violence but gets to the girl; you don't whiteknight, it's over.
You just can't project your rules into real world, so hardly to predict anyone's actual actions in this fabulous situation. When i get into it, how i can be 100% sure that if i don't help i won't meet her shy friend? How can i be sure that if i help, i 100% meet, and what's more important FUCK that shy friend?
It's about sureness. In real life you can't be sure, thus you base your judgements and decisions on probablities, so, that's it.

You can think of it as: would you whiteknight a foid and experience conflict/violence with your strengthmatch to kiss/have sex with a 5/10 other foid?
For sex? Oh fuck yeh! I'd be kicking myself forever if I didn't go for it - you think chances like this come around every day?!?

And a 5/10 women, that's fucking generous as hell.

Alright, if you go like that, i would say that 5/10 is barely enough. It's no-profit situation. You get to fight with your strengthmatch, to be sure that you get 5/10 girl. So you have to beat/being beaten up by him to get 5/10. Like you give one dollar for one dollar. No profit, shy friend girl must be 6-7/10 at very least to make sure i will interfere.

Why do you have to do this to me man. I would just tell him to stop, and maybe that I'll call the cops. If he ignores me and keeps being abusive I'll just forget about it and go home, but if he tried to fight me then I'll fight back. Is there an option for that?

Why do you have to do this to me man. I would just tell him to stop, and maybe that I'll call the cops. If he ignores me and keeps being abusive I'll just forget about it and go home, but if he tried to fight me then I'll fight back. Is there an option for that?
I think the more suitable option for you would be the second one. You have to walk into the situation and intervene, which leads to confront between you and the (already pissed) guy. Calling the police or something is not an option, let's say it's over before the police arrives.

I think the more suitable option for you would be the second one. You have to walk into the situation and intervene, which leads to confront between you and the (already pissed) guy. Calling the police or something is not an option, let's say it's over before the police arrives.
I wouldn't actually call them, I'd just threaten him so he can stop and I can be able to fuck the 5/10.

I wouldn't actually call them, I'd just threaten him so he can stop and I can be able to fuck the 5/10.
Smart move. But it would fall under option 2 anyway.

Smart move. But it would fall under option 2 anyway.
If I knew 100% it would result in a fight by saying that, I wouldn't say anything at all. Does that change anything?

ew whiteknights go rope yourselves you disgust me.
The right answer is always to let the fight chill first, why the fuck would you want to get in trouble?
And nonetheless get in trouble for a femoid.. That bitch ain't worth shit.
You need to lay low.

how does a maycel have nearly 2k posts is this a new truecel?

Last edited:
And why would i be on a house party first of all?

If I knew 100% it would result in a fight by saying that, I wouldn't say anything at all. Does that change anything?
Yes, Option 1 I think. I went for that too because that's what I did in the dream and probably what would do in reality.

how does a maycel have nearly 2k posts is this a new truecel?
I was lurking here before deciding to join, I had so many bottled up things to say.

Yes, Option 1 I think. I went for that too because that's what I did in the dream and probably what would do in reality.
Not because I'm afraid, but because I don't think it's worth getting hurt for a 5/10. Maybe I'd do it for a dozen 7/10 femoids.

5 and above sure but not below 5

Not because I'm afraid, but because I don't think it's worth getting hurt for a 5/10. Maybe I'd do it for a dozen 7/10 femoids.
As for me, I really don't like the idea of having to compromise my physical integrity just to get to a woman. I'm willing to put in some effort like approaching, etc (if it worked for my looks level), but that, no.

As for me, I really don't like the idea of having to compromise my physical integrity just to get to a woman. I'm willing to put in some effort like approaching, etc (if it worked for my looks level), but that, no.
I agree, I think for this question I'm feeling the last option after you clarified things.

Hmm. It seems that my choice is not the popular one. Cuckmate for me.

I do not whiteknight a women unless they invest in me (receive sex / dating / relationship). Whiteknighting for a women who is not invested in you is like a male equivalent for when a women sleeps and whores around casually. No matter how sure you are of getting some afterwards it’s a hard rule for me.