Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The white vs ethnic bullshit needs to stop

What happens in the incel community is a reflection of what is happening in society as a whole. Race relations are declining and even in a shit hole like this where everyone is suffering the same misery there will be no reconcile

This is insane. Imagine thinking that ethnic-chads (exotic) are comparable to ethnicels.

jbw is real but i'm not convinced it is much of a thing in white western countries, someone's going to bring up the studies from dating sites on racial preferences but bear in mind those white guys getting all the attention are brad pitt

What happens in the incel community is a reflection of what is happening in society as a whole. Race relations are declining and even in a shit hole like this where everyone is suffering the same misery there will be no reconcile

why cant whitecels just admit that they have an advantage?

youre telling me that a low-smv whtoid is in the same place as a currycel?
JFL

Chad transcends race. The argument is stupid.

You want to try exoticmaxx? Go to more remote areas of Russia as sand or nig, you will be treated as exotic as a white in some rainforest.

Quoted by accident
It's a simple concept that alot of ethics fail to realize. Whites don't slay simply because they're white. They slay because whites on average have superior height and faces to other races. For example, a caucasian eye area(blue eyes, deep set, strong browridge) mogs asians like me(black eyes, shallow set, weak browridge) to oblivion.

Take a white guy, give him a dogshit eye area, and make him 5'6. "Muh JBW bro" lmfao.
Hmm yes copers will never confront a post like this

Kad, Villeret and Prevost are from JEWISH algerian parents, their parent isn't algerian but just one of the jews who used to be algeria and got kicked out/left. Same with a lot other "algerians" whites living in france.

Tagging people who saw the pic so they can get corrected: @gymletethnicel @Irredeemable

Also please when you use your "sands are white cope" please don't include us, algerians.
It's still Algerian men who managed to breed with white women, so this delusion that Mena men can't get women or are at the bottom of the barrel is nonsense
+ Jews are still sand niggers.
+ Jews always mix with their local population, including Algerian Jews

And I never said "sands are white" in this post, Menas can be both white and brown, and even brown-skinned Menas may sometimes look like a white person.

Soy men exist in all races

5950c4ed95dacb5ea6b404ac9a1ca46f

If JBW applies to 1 white, it applies to ALL whites, meaning I still have to compete with all the millions of fucking whites. :feelshaha:

In Germany JBW is actually even a drawback. German whores want to fuck exotic men to prove they aren't Nazis and they regard whites as feminine and weak. :feelshaha:

By all means, come to this place and you may ascend if you are ethnic. :feelshaha:
I live in a white country while being ethnic, is beyond over, "I fuck you because I don't want to be seen as Nazi argument" is bullshit and can only applied to teenagers bellow college.

Shit gets real after 20 years old, people separate themselves in their true social status:

-Non fat/non ugly white woman with White Chad
-Fat/ugly white woman and non fat/non ugly ethnic woman with High tier white normies and ethnic Chad
-Fat/ugly ethnic woman with high tier ethnic male and low tier white male
-low tier ethnic male and bellow low tier male of all races.

JBW gives you one step in the social status unless you are a truecel, in that case you equal to an ethnic truecel.

Last edited:
I live in a white country while being ethnic, is beyond over, "I fuck you because I don't want to be seen as Nazi argument" is bullshit and can only applied to teenagers bellow college.

Shit gets real after 20 years old, people separate themselves in their true social status:

-Non fat/non ugly white woman with White Chad
-Fat/ugly white woman and non fat/non ugly ethnic woman with High tier white normies and ethnic Chad
-Fat/ugly ethnic woman with high tier ethnic male and low tier white male
-low tier ethnic male and bellow low tier male of all races.

JBW gives you one step in the social status unless you are a truecel, in that case you equal to an ethnic truecel.
True, I would argue it begins even earlier like around sophomore year of college. Maybe even freshman year (17-18 year olds). This social and racial stratification that takes place post high school what you're referring to that is.

I had white friends in high school that changed dramatically by the time they got into college. Now all of a sudden, it was bad for them to be seen talking to me or being around me as an Asian dude. But in high school that never remotely seemed to be the case.

It sounds bluepilled and what mainstream sociology departments discuss but its true. The white kids mold and conform into the racial caste system already in place when they get into college and post college.

Also what you said about high tier ethnic males being with average or below average ethnic foids is true. You already beat the odds if you're an ethnic male in the west and dating or married in general. Chances are that you are above average in either looks, height, money, or status. Your competition would be an average or below average white guy who are also gunning for average or below average ethnic foids (namely noodlewhores or latinas).

If you're an average ethnic male, chances are that you will have it hard (5'6 or 5'7 Asian dude making 50k a year, average face). Below average ethnic male and it will be extremely hard or impossible (5'4 or 5'5 Asian dude making 25k to 40k a year, average to ugly face)

Last edited:
If JBW applies to 1 white, it applies to ALL whites, meaning I still have to compete with all the millions of fucking whites. :feelshaha:

In Germany JBW is actually even a drawback. German whores want to fuck exotic men to prove they aren't Nazis and they regard whites as feminine and weak. :feelshaha:

By all means, come to this place and you may ascend if you are ethnic. :feelshaha:
all of this is very true. can confirm. no such thing as JBW in fucking germany. JBB is LAW here.
I live in the Netherlands a country that borders germany and I barley see blacks or arabs with white woman

The white vs ethnic thing is in the Anglosphere. Where a ricecel like me can't go a week without seeing about a dozen or more WMAF couples. And not a single AMWF in sight for several months or more. And White males of all looks levels dating or married to all sorts of ethnic foids. While the reverse is very rare.

I see and hear that ethnic males do better in Europe. White foids in Europe seem a lot less racist than White Anglo foids.

White foids are just as racist in Europe. The few interracial couples you see are due to WWII guilt/globalization indoctrination or virtue signaling. As a matter of fact I respect a foid that's openly and overtly racist to ethnics as opposed to the above. At least they're upfront about it.

As for the mayocel vs ethnicel debate, there isn't a debate to be had - we already have the stats that ethnics (ALL ethnics, curry, rice, watermelon) are at the bottom of the dating hierarchy compared to white males. This does not mean whitecels are fakecels - if you are genuinely cel you cannot attract foids regardless. Its pointless discussing a race to the bottom. The only topic of note is SEAmaxxing or taking advantage of asian foids white fetish. Some whitecels can (and do) ascend that way. Ethnicels don't have that option because JBW does play into these options.

As IncelTV once said, "Imagine [as a white incel) on top of the problems you already have, that you are indian, asian or black". Ethnics are objectively worse off - this is simply a statement of fact. It shouldn't be used to downplay or invalidate the legitimate issues of white incels, or as some do equate them with white chads and normies out of bitterness. We are all incels, and should be united together. Our struggles largely transcend race, ethnicity and culture.

As for black 'slayers' in Europe, that has and always will be a hilarious meme. One I see reinforced by many delusional black normies themselves. They love to tell me how much white pussy they get, to which my response is amused incredulity. If you were so successful in laying the (supposed) BBC than why are you so preoccupied with convincing some random blackcels on the internet? It reeks of insecurity. Real chads/tyrones have better things to do than talk about their conquests on incel forums or blackpill youtube videos. There were several of these clowns in r/incel and r/IncelsWithoutHate coping hard. When someone, (incel, normie, etc) ever brings up how black men are getting sex in any western country, don't believe a word of it. The BBC meme is largely overblown, and we all know the only white women black men are seen with are morbidly obese. Which tells all you need to know about the SMV of black men.