Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The white vs ethnic bullshit needs to stop

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
If JBW applies to 1 white, it applies to ALL whites, meaning I still have to compete with all the millions of fucking whites. :feelshaha:

In Germany JBW is actually even a drawback. German whores want to fuck exotic men to prove they aren't Nazis and they regard whites as feminine and weak. :feelshaha:

By all means, come to this place and you may ascend if you are ethnic. :feelshaha:

Fucking delusional if you think an ethnicel who can't ascend anywhere else can ascend in Germany

Fucking delusional if you think an ethnicel who can't ascend anywhere else can ascend in Germany
You can if you're a black or a sand. No idea about Indians tough.

If JBW applies to 1 white, it applies to ALL whites, meaning I still have to compete with all the millions of fucking whites. :feelshaha:

In Germany JBW is actually even a drawback. German whores want to fuck exotic men to prove they aren't Nazis and they regard whites as feminine and weak. :feelshaha:

By all means, come to this place and you may ascend if you are ethnic. :feelshaha:
Mostly applies to a) blacks and b) arabs.

Here some observations:

For arabs: Don't be bald/have good hair. Apart from that: Grow a beard if possible, but trim it often. Fashionmaxxing helps enormously as well as gymmaxxing. Be as low-inhib/aggressive as possible. Increase your appeal via perfume.

For blacks: Just don't be autistic, be as thuggish as possible, here in Western Germany black ogres/soys slay - the more animalistic/barbaric the better.

Of course a certain height is always a necessity.

The same applies for Poland. You have so many Tik Tok clips and everything else as evidence for that, especially anger management issues get seen as sexy when it comes to Arabs/Blacks (particularly in Jailbaits that often despise autochthonous men), btw: Even when it comes to Lolimaxxing most German fathers are too cucked to speak out against it when you are brown and the law cannot do anything.
Just don't be Asian is more true than JBW in Germany.
Over for them mostly. Although there is a genuine curry slayer that made a white slut cry due to cheating living a block away from me. But this is cherrypicking.

Chad transcends race. The argument is stupid.

You want to try exoticmaxx? Go to more remote areas of Russia as sand or nig, you will be treated as exotic as a white in some rainforest.

ethnics should stop complaining about the odd white guy who ricemaxes because all ethnics would have no problem cucking white men by marring a white foid.

ethnics should stop complaining about the odd white guy who ricemaxes because all ethnics would have no problem cucking white men by marring a white foid.

And furthermore: They accuse us of being cucks.

Look at the average Arab/Black in Germany, he is a delusional simp for every blonde whore out there (although in Eastern Europe whores like her come in mass production), emulates everything that white chad does (he metaphorically sucks his dick) while being hyperaggressive towards low-status white males (constant bullying at the hands of Blacks/Arabs if you are white/small/disabled while teachers cannot do anything out of fear of being called a racist, only when the chosen ones get targeted for once the media even reports that bullying).

Western muslims are functionally indistinguishable from the rest here, they fuck, they drink, they eat even pig meat, they are only religious when it comes to looking down on low-status white males (like nerds/autists) and justify their bullying because he is a kuffar - islamization is (sadly) a retarded fear of the boomer, rather liberalism infects Islam which will in turn replace muslim culture with globohomo decadence (look at Islamic feminism - an abomination from Europe and America), only demographic replacement will happen. And most of you vote leftists so the change is irreversible/autocatalytic, you help the triumph of the West with all its decadence/degeneracy by moving there.

Western muslims aren't based - they are the cock suckers of white chads and the clit suckers of white whores while bullying low-status white males like autists.
Chad transcends race. The argument is stupid.

You want to try exoticmaxx? Go to more remote areas of Russia as sand or nig, you will be treated as exotic as a white in some rainforest.
Especially Poland.

Here some observations:

For arabs: Don't be bald/have good hair. Apart from that: Grow a beard if possible, but trim it often. Fashionmaxxing helps enormously as well as gymmaxxing. Be as low-inhib/aggressive as possible. Increase your appeal via perfume.

For blacks: Just don't be autistic, be as thuggish as possible, here in Western Germany black ogres/soys slay - the more animalistic/barbaric the better.

The same applies for Poland. You have so many Tik Tok clips and everything else as evidence for that, especially anger management issues get seen as sexy when it comes to Arabs/Blacks (particularly in Jailbaits that often despise autochthonous men), btw: Even when it comes to Lolimaxxing most German fathers are too cucked to speak out against it when you are brown and the law cannot do anything.

Over for them mostly. Although there is a genuine curry slayer that made a white slut cry due to cheating living a block away from me. But this is cherrypicking.
I've heard numerous times that German foids looove black men :feelsseriously:

I don't know how true this is, but if it is true, and German foids do express particular interest in black men, it's probably just them "overcompensating" for Germany's "past." :feelshaha:

no. i don't like grown people

I've heard numerous times that German foids looove black men :feelsseriously:

I don't know how true this is, but if it is true, and German foids do express particular interest in black men, it's probably just them "overcompensating" for Germany's "past." :feelshaha:
Long before that. German whores were always disloyal scum, look at the Rhineland bastards of WWI, where the government even said that they will forget all French insults/crimes if they remove the blacks from Germany. All women are like that, French women fucked German men and German women fucked occupiers.

And furthermore: They accuse us of being cucks.

Western muslims are functionally indistinguishable from the rest here, they fuck, they drink, they eat even pig meat, they are only religious when it comes to looking down on low-status white males (like nerds/autists) and justify their bullying because he is a kuffar - islamization is (sadly) a retarded fear of the boomer, rather liberalism infects Islam which will in turn replace muslim culture with globohomo decadence (look at Islamic feminism - an abomination from Europe and America), only demographic replacement will happen. And most of you vote leftists so the change is irreversible/autocatalytic, you help the triumph of the West with all its decadence/degeneracy by moving there.
Alt media Conservatives and "radical/alt"- "righters- Islam is taking over the West!"

Reality- Western globohomob ideals are taking over Islam.

Alt media Conservatives and "radical/alt"- "righters- Islam is taking over the West!"

Reality- Western globohomob ideals are taking over Islam.
Yes.
i feel like the ethnic pill is cope and its really and has always been about height
This. Race doesn't make someone (except maybe Asians) an incel, your bones/hair/lack of neurotypicality do. It is just so that whites are on average taller than ethnics. If you took a chad and surgically replaced his skin with one of an ethnic it wouldn't change his SMV.

I’m white/ethnic but I look fully white with all the features

Yet, where is my girlfriend?

I live in Germany as a curr, and its over for unattractive ethnics. 0% chance.

All ethnics are volcels. They could just move to India or some hardcore muslim country and borderline legally gang rape some woman in Minecraft

Here some observations:

all of this is very true. can confirm. no such thing as JBW in fucking germany. JBB is LAW here.

:yes:
You can if you're a black or a sand.
94b

@tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel

Only light-skinned tall ethnics with good facial bones

whatever, everyone else will mog by virtue of being mayo
Download 2

Here some observations:

Can't confirm tbh

And furthermore
Don't forget that Arabs run our cities too. In literally even the tiniest and most remote shithole village there is a Dönershop. The cities are infested with shishabars, dönershops, whatever and at night in town they travel in packs like fucking wolves and look for anyone they can beat up and they harass jb foids (which these whores also like). Our music charts are infested with their music and they almost single-handedly dominate the rap scene. The youth even imitates how they fucking speak. They get their dick sucked left and right, even by the media and politics. Let's be honest, their SMV is through the roof and especially impresses JB foids with their dangerous badboy image and their large families.

They're basically what niggers are to America and they love playing that role. JFL at the state of the white race today.

Brutal oved
"JBW" bullshit needs to end tbh

Last edited:
it's not, i'd rather be white

Don't forget that Arabs run our cities too. In literally even the tiniest and most remote shithole village there is a Dönershop. The cities are infested with shishabars, dönershops, whatever and at night in town they travel in packs like fucking wolves and look for anyone they can beat up and they harass jb foids (which these whores also like). Our music charts are infested with their music and they almost single-handedly dominate the rap scene. The youth even imitates how they fucking speak. They get their dick sucked left and right, even by the media and politics. Let's be honest, their SMV is through the roof and especially impresses JB foids with their dangerous badboy image and their large families.

They're basically what niggers are to America and they love playing that role. JFL at the state of the white race today.
what's wrong with donershops?

you sound like that retarded american who thought it was a bad thing to have a taco truck on every corner

it's not, i'd rather be white

what's wrong with donershops?

you sound like that retarded american who thought it was a bad thing to have a taco truck on every corner
For once the fucking crime statistics. I get what you are saying. Be skeptical, don't be paranoid. But there is a rape or murder every fucking month commited by one of those shitskins. I'm not pulling that shit out of my ass, these are facts.

I can't breed
Cool, that still doesn't change the fact that you're delusional to say Menas are bottom of the barrel when we have it better than almost every other race. Every other race is below Menas, and even with Euros, we can still compete with and BTFO of Europeans historically :feelshaha:

For once the fucking crime statistics. I get what you are saying. Be skeptical, don't be paranoid. But there is a rape or murder every fucking month commited by one of those shitskins. I'm not pulling that shit out of my ass, these are facts.
i wonder whether or not normies actually give a fuck about crime statistics or whether it's just a convenient cudgel to use against ethnics, in the U.S. for example, ricecels commit crime at a significantly lower rate than anybody else, but that doesn't stop cumskins from shitting on ricecels

also why give a fuck about rape and murder when you are on a forum that regularly talks about going ER? JFL. i'm more concerned about property crime than i am about rape and murder

>MUH RAPE:foidSoy:

Yeeaaahh, no. I can't tell you how many of these """"""rape"""""" stories I go through only to find it's some 16 y/o whore chasing brown cock and regretting. Women lie. A lot. That's why in Islam, her words are worth less in court. Just a while back on twitter, I was even reading some thread of a Saudi girl who LIED about her parents abusing her, moved to Canada, became a single mother, and put up her bsatrd child up for adoption :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

As for supposed murders, most of these are just high T men putting whores in their place. Men killing women shows they actually have a backbone, hence why women get their pussies wet for murderers. It's the men's responsibility to control them. Also ask yourself what the fuck were these white women doing interacting with ethninc men to end up in such situations? JFL I eeven read an article some time back of some 13 y/o whore from East Europe who overdosed on drugs and her death was blamed on 3 Afghan men she was fucking. LMAO!:society:
Only light-skinned tall ethnics with good facial bones
>light skinned
>talle
>good facial bones
No, not really :bigbrain:

1yemeni2brits

Last edited:
ricecels commit crime at a significantly lower rate than anybody else, but that doesn't stop cumskins from shitting on ricecels
Google news search asian americans 1

(Credits to @Mountainbikecel )
Nice try. Hate crime statistics are a joke because asking somebody "where are you from?" is apparently classified as a "hate crime/hate incident" or "harassment" (according to leftists cucks)
Screenshot 20210824 1420552

Roughly 70% of "asian hate victims" are female or trannies. That's great, isn't it?:society:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210824-141954~2.png
    Screenshot_20210824-141954~2.png
    231.6 KB · Views: 56
View attachment 483373
(Credits to @Mountainbikecel )
Nice try. Hate crime statistics are a joke because asking somebody "where are you from?" is apparently classified as a "hate crime/hate incident" or "harassment" (according to leftists cucks)
View attachment 483378
Roughly 70% of "asian hate victims" are female or trannies. That's great, isn't it?:society:
i was implying stormfags, not cumskins in general, glad you went to all this effort :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

when does it say that asking someone where they're from is classed as a hate crime? don't be ridiculous

It classifies "hate incident" and being asked "where are you from" separately, so your premise that the two are being conflated is incorrect.
They still imply that this question is "hateful", hence the title "The different ways hate is experienced". I'm pretty sure that some noodlewhores would even classify that question as "verbal harassment" and thus a "hate incident". Anti-Hate organisation welcome this because they can bitch about "muh poor wahmen" and frame noodlewhores as the overrepresented "victims" of anti-asian hate crimes, even though they aren't really affected by real crimes committed against Asians.

i wonder whether or not normies actually give a fuck about crime statistics or whether it's just a convenient cudgel to use against ethnics, in the U.S. for example, ricecels commit crime at a significantly lower rate than anybody else, but that doesn't stop cumskins from shitting on ricecels

also why give a fuck about rape and murder when you are on a forum that regularly talks about going ER? JFL. i'm more concerned about property crime than i am about rape and murder
I hate all Chads. It's that simple. A black incel is a black man to me. A black Chad is a nigger. Same with Asians. I criticize the rapes because they are commited by fucking Chads, but theoretically you are right, I should welcome them.

Cumskins don't shit on Asians. NORMIE cumskins shit on Asians. The concept of incels shitting on someone is idiotic, we are literally at the bottom of the pyramid.

I hate all Chads. It's that simple. A black incel is a black man to me. A black Chad is a nigger. Same with Asians. I criticize the rapes because they are commited by fucking Chads, but theoretically you are right, I should welcome them.

Cumskins don't shit on Asians. NORMIE cumskins shit on Asians. The concept of incels shitting on someone is idiotic, we are literally at the bottom of the pyramid.
good shit :feelsokman:

good shit :feelsokman:
You know well that I'm right. Why should we be loyal to our fucking races if they never provided a foid to us? It is exactly like Elliot said: Human women have rejected me, how could I possibly be human? Well in our case it is: White/Asian/Indian women have rejected me, how could I identify with that race? This is exactly why I said ethnic vs white is so fucking stupid. We are all in the same boat.

You can hate whites all you want, at the end of the day it is your own women that deny you pussy, not us. :feelskek:

All white women literally worship nigger and Arab cock. Whites are barely a step above rice men and currys when it comes to white women.

I hate them so much. They are cancer.

all of this is very true. can confirm. no such thing as JBW in fucking germany. JBB is LAW here.
Are you German, I thought you're American? After all you're an famous incel personality I liked you're kek tier videos:feelskek:

Last edited:
JBW is real, but that doesn't mean every single White man on Earth is a Chad.
JBB is actually Just Be Giga-Tyrone, but that doesn't mean every single Black man on Earth is Tyrone.

I agree that the bullshit should stop because we're all in the same boat anyways. Ethnicels shouldn't call every Whitecel a fakecel, but likewise Whitecels shouldn't tell Ethnicels to thugmaxx.

It's a simple concept that alot of ethics fail to realize. Whites don't slay simply because they're white. They slay because whites on average have superior height and faces to other races. For example, a caucasian eye area(blue eyes, deep set, strong browridge) mogs asians like me(black eyes, shallow set, weak browridge) to oblivion.

Take a white guy, give him a dogshit eye area, and make him 5'6. "Muh JBW bro" lmfao.

Last edited:
It's mostly a Mena and black thing tho, one German foid professor kicked out a currycel from her class cos India has a rape problem ofc she'd have never done that with Arabs or blacks, ultimately it comes down to looks and votebank. Curries are the truest of truecels we suffer everywhere home and abroad alike. Currywhores act all prude and pious infront of curries just to avoid them even though thugmaxxed shills get pussy anyway.

Last edited:
The white vs ethnic thing is in the Anglosphere. Where a ricecel like me can't go a week without seeing about a dozen or more WMAF couples. And not a single AMWF in sight for several months or more. And White males of all looks levels dating or married to all sorts of ethnic foids. While the reverse is very rare.

I see and hear that ethnic males do better in Europe. White foids in Europe seem a lot less racist than White Anglo foids.

over was born here and it is simply over @lonelycurry26 can concurr