Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racial Diversity Causes Inceldom (Until There Is "One Race" There Will Awlays Be Incels)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
There are certain races that are seen as genetically superior and because of that all other races suffer.

Whites are at the top due to facial symmetry and the cultural appeal of light skin, blacks (in their "highest form" [Large Penis, Big Frame, Muscular]) are the next in line.

I've always said if I had at least 7+ inches I would not be here, because I have an average looking face and I'm average height, I would be able to get laid with some effort if I could at least fall back on penis size.

This is why I've always thought, that it is in the best interest of all races of men (well men of low tier races), that ALL RACES BE BRED OUT OF EXISTENCE.

No whites to facemog and skinmog everyone (the skin one is more due to culture rather than biology)
No blacks to dickmog everyone
No asians to mathmog everyone (JFL, this is really all they have, its a sad world)

Just an indistinguishable mish mash of genes where everyone is some shade of brown and nobody can invoke superiority over the other just by existing

Racial diversity is the very damn thing that causes "superiority" and "inferiority" between races, it is a core problem that causes inceldom. Think about it, lets say we created this rule that forced women to date within their "looks league", and at a certain age, every human gets a ID with a league number attached to it, and you can only mate and breed based on that number.

For example 5/10 women can only date, marry and/or have sex with 5/10 and lower, but 5/10 men can only date, marry and/or have sex with 5/10 women or up.

You see if you allow women to date/fuck up they'll always date up, and if you allow men to date/fuck down, they'll seldom fuck down because it will be easier, so the rules have to be adapted around the behavioral patterns of each sex.

Under this law women would just seldom date 5/10 white men as a "loop hole" since whites are seen as more attractive, so they can still have the social status upgrade that comes with having a white man and "be within their rights", as well as latch onto the looks factor.

Asian men would still struggle because they are known to have small penises, so their women would just date 5/10 men of different races, especially once again white men (which is a norm today).

So you see fellow ethnics, even in a world where women are forced by law to date within their looks league, as long as there are different races, they'll still treat this as a "pick your poison" kind of deal, they'll still be selective even within the limitations of that law, ethnics won't have it any better really.

The most glorious age to be a man is thousands of years from now, we missed it by a long shot. In that era realistic sex robots exist, racial identity is barely a thing because most people are all mixed and brown, prostitution is legal globally, genetic engineering is employed to weed out physical birth defects in embryos, etc. Until that era, incels will always exist in some form.

Last edited:
So, racial communism basically. I'll pass.

Just Fabricate Lies Theory
"Things are true because I say they are, no explanation required"

So, racial communism basically. I'll pass.
You don't really have a say, I'm not recommending something for us to take part in, I'm just stating a reality, as along as there is racial diveristy, then some races will be seen as better than others, and that will contribute to inceldom. So you saying "i'll pass" seems like a misunderstanding of the post, its not something we are "taking part in" or can "opt out of".

Also its an inevitable fact that at some point all races are going to be bred out of existence, its just matter of time. The last hold outs won't even be whites despite them being the ones who protest about this most, its going to be asians, I think china especially, China will be the last country to go.

"Things are true because I say they are, no explanation required"

Yeah, something like that, though I'll credit you with a very basic "explanation".

"Even in world where everyone pair with looksmatch, girl will choose White because RACIST???"

Funny too how, within this post, you alternate between biologically determined sex appeal (face, penis) and constructed ("seen as"). Whichever cope lets you dump the blame on the White man in a particular context.

"Everything will be better if everyone look the same - then??? FREE LOVE." You bluster about being blackpilled and then buy into this utopian hippy shit. The world is built on hierarchies and they won't get smoothed away in whatever polluted estuary the world's streams run into.

Problem with this is that if it wasn't race causing inceldom it would just be something else like class, status or nationality, there's always something.

I don't agree with this post. Women (especially ethnic women) prefer white guys not because of their looks entirely. It's more about status and cultural indoctrination. A noodlewhore or a currybitch would prolly fuck a 4/10 white than a 7/10 chang (or curry). Because whites are the most recent ruler race and getting married to a white is considered as the way get into the most elite class of people.

Also indistinguishable mish mash of half browns is not going to solve inceldom problem, whores will still fuck better looking guys, or guys with higher social status.

Problem with this is that if it wasn't race causing inceldom it would just be something else like class, status or nationality, there's always something.
it tames the situation at least

"Even in world where everyone pair with looksmatch, girl will choose White because RACIST???"

Dude I swear do you even try to argue, because all you LITERALLY EVER DO IS STRAWMAN

My point wasn't that it was racist, my point is just that it happens, whites are seen as more attractive, so most women rate white men higher, that's it, the only person saying it was racist was you, I'm just saying its unfair and will continue to happen so long as there are "different races".

Whichever cope lets you dump the blame on the White man in a particular context.

JFL dude stop with the victimhood BS, you seriously think I'm blaming white people for existing, where the fuck does this post have anything to do with blaming anyone, I'm stating a reality, not placing blame. Where have I said "oh btw, this is all white peoples fault, fuck white people, lets kill them all" :feelskek:

Dude you are the God of strawman arguments, its literally all you do, you can never just address an argument for what it is, you have to argue against your biased assumptions of what you think the argument implies, rather than the argument at face value. Its very hard to argue with you because people have to waste their time clarifying points rather than defending them, because you never really argue against their points.

"Everything will be better if everyone look the same - then??? FREE LOVE." You bluster about being blackpilled and then buy into this utopian hippy shit. The world is built on hierarchies and they won't get smoothed away in whatever polluted estuary the world's streams run into.

Again, more strawman arguments, please try your best not to be retarded, and just address literally what I say and not your ridiculous interpretations. It literally just seems like you're trolling, because I can't believe this is seriously how someone conducts an argument, never actually addressing someones points, just throwing out strawmans and arguing against them, you are one of worst debators in history.

True, I never said this would end inceldom, I said as long as this difference between men exists, inceldom will definitely never end. Also class status and nationality ironically are all connected to race (especially nationality), by themselves they affect very little which men can get laid, I don't really see poor men having a shortage of pussy, and some of the poorest countries have the largest birth rates.

The biggest contributing factor to inceldom though is women having rights and priviledges, if we took that away, I guess race wouldn't matter then at all, because men (fathers) would control who a woman has sex with or marries.

Last edited:
Dude I swear do you even try to argue, beacuse all you LITERALLY EVER DO IS STRAWMAN

My point wasn't that it was racist...the only person saying it was racist was you, I'm just saying its unfair and will continue to happen so long as there are "different races".

So what is your distinction here? How to you unwind purportedly racially-influenced "unfairness" and "racism". They seem effectively interchangeable to be, but you'll have to outline whatever unorthodoxies you dream up if you want me to dance with you inside your fictions.

JFL dude stop with the victimhood BS,
There are certain races that are seen as genetically superior and because of that all other races suffer.

I'm going to have to just start quoting you back at yourself, otherwise you'll be crying at me about "strawmen" (at which point does the accusation of strawmanning become strawmanning? It's probably worse yet - all you have to do is claim 'ummmmmmmmm actually that's not what I said sweaty I said something different but I won't say what it is'. Great way to take the heat off, huh, you coping king of cop-outs).

you seriously think I'm blaming white people for existing, where the fuck does this post have anything to do with blaming anyone, I'm stating a reality, not placing blame. Where have I said "oh btw, this is all white peoples fault, fuck white people, lets kill them all" :feelskek:

Ah, but look at that

6356db64-d665-4a2e-bfac-cec206853890_1.3be62f2d75fe1a15c53817bee2746bf4.jpeg

Dude you are the God of strawman arguments, its literally all you do, you can never just address an argument for what it is, you have to argue against your biased assumptions of what you think the argument implies, rather than the argument at face value. Its very hard to argue with you because people have to waste their time clarifying points rather than defending them, because you never really argue against their points.

You haven't clarified shit, just "stwawman". I'll admit I didn't really read your post (who has the time to read the same shit from different people every single day, especially when you make about 4 thematically overlapping threads in the same couple of hours), but it sounds like I hit the mark from how uppity you're getting.

Again, more strawman arguments, please try your best not to be retarded, and just address literally what I say and not your ridiculous interpretations. It literally just seems like you're trolling, because I can't believe this is seriously how someone conducts an argument, never actually addressing someones points, just throwing out strawmans and arguing against them, you are one of worst debators in history.

Gooba gooba gooba straw. How many times has that word appeared in your post without you once offering a single "clarification" that it's apparently desperately hard for you to furnish.

Like, one of the worst debaters in history? Like literally wow.

My post was barely an argument, more of a reductio ad absurdum from the cursory glance I took at your post. But again, sounds like I pretty much got it.

Screen Shot 2018 12 18 at 20459 AM

Ah, but look at that

6356db64-d665-4a2e-bfac-cec206853890_1.3be62f2d75fe1a15c53817bee2746bf4.jpeg

I see you can't tell the difference between exaggeration in an argument to convey how ridiculous something is and a strawman, or you are pretending not to know the difference (I doubt its this because at this point you don't seem smart enough for that)

>inb4 - "I was exaggerating too"

No you won't, exaggeration means taking something to the extreme, not changing it to something completely different, you claimed I said things I never said or even alluded to, I claimed you said I was blaming whites (which you did) and gave an extreme rendition of that, the sad fact is simple shit like this needs to be explained to you.

I'll admit I didn't really read your post

Are you fucking kidding me, I'm done

Bewildered

Last edited:
There will never be just "one race", that's fantasy cope. There will always be different tribes and classes.

There will never be just "one race", that's fantasy cope. There will always be different tribes and classes.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/

PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-12.png

Dude if you just used common sense you'd see that this is definitely going to happen, because here's why, you can't "un-mix" a lineage. Every mixed person that pairs up with a "pure bred" has created a mixed lineage, all their children will be mixed. But you can't "un-mix" it, its a permanent change.

In other words any race trying to "preserve its race" is fighting a losing game, imagine a game of chess, but only the black pieces can capture white pieces, its obvious which side is going to win, the strategy of a racial purist is purely defensive, those are their only options, to try and prevent other races from having sex with your women by creating exclusionary communities, etc. But all the strategies of your opponents are offensive.

Every change made to white demopgrahics is a permanent change, yet whites can't change anything on the mixed side, the mixed can "un-white" but the white can't "un-mix", its a pointless uphill battle to be against miscegenation.

I see you can't tell the difference between exaggeration in an argument to convey how ridiculous something is and a strawman, or you are pretending not to know the difference (I doubt its this because at this point you don't seem smart enough for that)

Holy shit, you are a dribbling, coping, backpedalling retard. Figures that the feisty lunatic going on and on about "lol low IQ" is a record-setting dumbfuck. I don't want to say Dunning-Kruger, but it's all too apt here. I guess I'm going to have to shove your nose in whatever you've shat out, otherwise you'll mistake it for gold.

>inb4 - "I was exaggerating too"

No, sorry.

My post was barely an argument, more of a reductio ad absurdum from the cursory glance I took at your post. But again, sounds like I pretty much got it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum

When I say:

"Everything will be better if everyone look the same - then??? FREE LOVE."

I was mocking the part where you said:

The most glorious age to be a man is thousands of years from now, we missed it by a long shot. In that era realistic sex robots exist, racial identity is barely a thing because most people are all mixed and brown, prostitution is legal globally, genetic engineering is employed to weed out physical birth defects in embryos, etc. Until that era, incels will always exist in some form.

And stating the conclusions in more childish and hyperbolic terms. "Evwiwone gets cummies when deyz no more raciss." This is effectively what you've said here. It's right in front of you now, you lying wuss, so I expect you to address it, along the rest of my posts that you've carved up to take issue exclusively in the form of "omg I didn't even say thattttttttttttttttttt." Curiously, you've totally ignored my last post in the other thread and shuffled around even the minor arguments I've put forth in this thread. You are trying to save face by screaming about distractions and it's not working.

I'd be incredulous that you need this spelled out for you, but you are superlatively hotheaded, bafflingly stupid, and undeservedly arrogant, so it makes sense well enough.

I suppose it's always going to be an "exaggeration" when you do it, it's "something different" when I do it

No you won't, exaggeration means taking something to the extreme, not changing it to something completely different, you claimed I said things I never said or even alluded to, I claimed you said I was blaming whites (which you did) and gave an extreme rendition of that, the sad fact is simple shit like this needs to be explained to you.

"u sayed me was blame Whites, so here's what it would look like if someone thought I was blaming Whites for something completely different":

JFL dude stop with the victimhood BS, you seriously think I'm blaming white people for existing, where the fuck does this post have anything to do with blaming anyone, I'm stating a reality, not placing blame. Where have I said "oh btw, this is all white peoples fault, fuck white people, lets kill them all":feelskek:

And I'm supposed to take this as following from what I said just because you said it is? There are more insidious ways to blame Whites than to call for their death:

Whites are at the top due to facial symmetry and the cultural appeal of light skin
Just an indistinguishable mish mash of genes where everyone is some shade of brown and nobody can invoke superiority over the other just by existing
Under this law women would just seldom date 5/10 white men as a "loop hole" since whites are seen as more attractive, so they can still have the social status upgrade that comes with having a white man and "be within their rights", as well as latch onto the looks factor.

You are a snake and a crybaby in equal measure.

Resentment and guilt tripping saturates your post, but you'll claim it doesn't "because I never ackchthshchshually outright said that the White man is the source of all my problems". You've implied it well enough - maybe you'll be kind enough to tell my your reasoning in invoking "culturally constructed White privilege" as being distinct from outright blaming, but I'm not expecting that you'll respond, and certainly not in a satisfactory way. You'll keep talking about strawmen, if that even.

Are you fucking kidding me, I'm done

View attachment 72977

It looks like you've returned the favor. Ever post of yours in this thread has been OH MY GOD ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB I didn't say the I swear all you ever do is straw man I said SOMETHING DIFFERENT ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND I WON"T TELL YOU WHAT IT IS maybe if I bloviate hard enough YOU"LL FORGET THAT I"M STANDING ON EMPTY GROUND AND CAN"T DEFEND IT.

You have an outsized appraisal of your own argumentative "skills". You selectively ignore parts of four-sentence-long posts and hope no one will notice. You are a slave to your emotions and impulses, like a woman.

If you actually want me to trawl through your gay post point by point (I honestly don't want to even be posting here though, but if you insist I will confine myself to this thread), I will bury you.

You

are

gay

Holy shit, you are a dribbling, coping, backpedalling retard. Figures that the feisty lunatic going on and on about "lol low IQ" is a record-setting dumbfuck. I don't want to say Dunning-Kruger, but it's all too apt here. I guess I'm going to have to shove your nose in whatever you've shat out, otherwise you'll mistake it for gold.

No, sorry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum

When I say:

I was mocking the part where you said:

And stating the conclusions in more childish and hyperbolic terms. "Evwiwone gets cummies when deyz no more raciss." This is effectively what you've said here. It's right in front of you now, you lying wuss, so I expect you to address it, along the rest of my posts that you've carved up to take issue exclusively in the form of "omg I didn't even say thattttttttttttttttttt." Curiously, you've totally ignored my last post in the other thread and shuffled around even the minor arguments I've put forth in this thread. You are trying to save face by screaming about distractions and it's not working.

I'd be incredulous that you need this spelled out for you, but you are superlatively hotheaded, bafflingly stupid, and undeservedly arrogant, so it makes sense well enough.

I suppose it's always going to be an "exaggeration" when you do it, it's "something different" when I do it

"u sayed me was blame Whites, so here's what it would look like if someone thought I was blaming Whites for something completely different":

And I'm supposed to take this as following from what I said just because you said it is? There are more insidious ways to blame Whites than to call for their death:

You are a snake and a crybaby in equal measure.

Resentment and guilt tripping saturates your post, but you'll claim it doesn't "because I never ackchthshchshually outright said that the White man is the source of all my problems". You've implied it well enough - maybe you'll be kind enough to tell my your reasoning in invoking "culturally constructed White privilege" as being distinct from outright blaming, but I'm not expecting that you'll respond, and certainly not in a satisfactory way. You'll keep talking about strawmen, if that even.

It looks like you've returned the favor. Ever post of yours in this thread has been OH MY GOD ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB I didn't say the I swear all you ever do is straw man I said SOMETHING DIFFERENT ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND I WON"T TELL YOU WHAT IT IS maybe if I bloviate hard enough YOU"LL FORGET THAT I"M STANDING ON EMPTY GROUND AND CAN"T DEFEND IT.

You have an outsized appraisal of your own argumentative "skills". You selectively ignore parts of four-sentence-long posts and hope no one will notice. You are a slave to your emotions and impulses, like a woman.

If you actually want me to trawl through your gay post point by point (I honestly don't want to even be posting here though, but if you insist I will confine myself to this thread), I will bury you.

You

are

gay

In the words of someone who thinks he's wise
I'll admit I didn't really read your post, who has the time to read the same shit from different people every single day

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nah, aesthetical standards would rise and a little % of GL males would become the new kind of Chad.

And women biology will make them chose between the most attractive statusmaxed higher tier male between them all.

Nah, aesthetical standards would rise and a little % of GL males would become the new kind of Chad.

And women biology will make them chose between the most attractive statusmaxed higher tier male between them all.

No, women would go back to judging men based on wealth and resources, which is more meritocratic than looks

Height would be the only real distinguishing factor left, and face to an extent, look at how homogenous asians are, you can barely tell most of them apart, if the human race was like that, there isn't much women could discriminate on, but because since white men against asian men get screwed, if all men looked asian competition would be more fair.

This bullshit again. There will never be one race, get that communist bullshit out of your kike head already. Even if racemixing occurs, there will never be one race, it's simply impossible, new races will simply appear.

Racial diversity may be a cause of inceldom but it cannot be fixed by mass-scale racemixing but through nationalism; if every group of people has its own country and stays in this country then no one has to deal with racial mogging. East-Asians don't have to worry about competing with white men for foids if they just stay in East-Asia, same goes for any other race or ethnic group.

This bullshit again. There will never be one race

I think you have this reversed, one race is inevitable, people are already breeding interracially at significant rates, and the more globalized the world becomes through technology the more this will increase.

You really think were gonna have space colonies and they are going to be racially separated and shit :feelskek:. Dude that sounds so convoluted and inefficient to manage, alien species would be watching us and be confused, it doesn't make sense, separating the races isn't even practical, you going to make a planet for just white people to colonize and shit (planet Aryanus or something) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What you guys hope for sounds like something out of a Dave Chappele comedy skit.

Are you are Jew?

Are there black jews?

Last edited:
people are already breeding interracially at significant rates
Yes, specific races are intermixing with specific other races. White men in the US are interbreeding with Latino women at a significant rate for example, but other groups of people not so much, so this would just create a new mestizo race (or white hispanic, whatever you want to call it) in the US. This is one of the reasons why one race will never exist because when racemixing happens, it's always within the limits of the etnic diversity of a country. White-Arab mixed people will rise in number in Northern-Europe for example but you won't see many hapas there because East-Asians are a miniscule minority in Europe. In the same way, Ughyur-Han mixes may rise in number in China but you won't see many Black-Han mixes because blacks are a miniscule minority in China.
So again, as much racemixing happens in a country, one global race will never exist because for someting like that to happen you'd have to have an equal amount of people of every race in a country and then you'd also have to make sure that they'd all have children with someone of a different race than them. So yeah, what you're proposing is not happening unless you'd build a human zoo where you'd force people to breed with specific specimens as some sort of messed up experiment.

You really think were gonna have space colonies
Where did I imply this? Your retarded smug behaviour surrounding this topic, your obsession with destroying the white race through racemixing and your recent thread where you claimed that jews were the superior race makes me 100% certain that you're a filthy kike that's only here to bluepill naive users with your degenerate fantasies. I'll be ignoring you after this post so I don't have to see these cancerous commie threads again.

Where did I imply this? Your retarded smug behaviour surrounding this topic,

1. Why did you cut of the sentence leaving out context

2. I know you didn't imply it, my point was that WE ARE going to have that, and you left out the contextual part of the sentence, it would be ridiculous to have racially separated space colonies for a single species, do you know how much micromanagement would have to go into managing such a system

your obsession with destroying the white race through racemixing and your recent thread where you claimed that jews were the superior race makes me 100% certain that you're a filthy kike that's only here to bluepill naive users with your degenerate fantasies. I'll be ignoring you after this post so I don't have to see these cancerous commie threads again.

JFL at the triggered white cuck, dude get over yourself, the white race doesn't need to exist, no race needs to exist, its so ironic for an incel to be so invested in "his people" when he can't even breed amongst them, its you that is blue pilled, and truly cucked, trying to ensure the survival of a species that you aren't even allowed to be amongst in the fullest sense (allowed to reproduce). Are you seriously trying to preserve more white pussy for white Chad to fuck, tell me how you aren't a cuck.[/QUOTE]

Op has been posting alot of pro Jew shit lately...

Very suspicious indeed:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Op has been posting alot of pro Jew shit lately...

Very suspicious indeed:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
Nah he was always like this

JFL if you were really blackpilled you would have some degrees of nilhism

Also JFL @ thinking nationalism prevents inceldom.

Even if everyone were to go back to country of origin, Nations would still fight for colonies and such and most people are mixed(curries, arabs, and to a lesser extent chinese people as they actually are just mutts of different ethnic groups that speak one language, mandarin). By fighting for colonies(or as your daddy Hitler called it Lebenstraum) JBW or JB(Insert conquering race) still prevails. Only with mass miscegnation will eurocentric beauty standards come to an end

Nah he was always like this

JFL if you were really blackpilled you would have some degrees of nilhism

Also JFL @ thinking nationalism prevents inceldom.

Even if everyone were to go back to country of origin, Nations would still fight for colonies and such and most people are mixed(curries, arabs, and to a lesser extent chinese people as they actually are just mutts of different ethnic groups that speak one language, mandarin). By fighting for colonies(or as your daddy Hitler called it Lebenstraum) JBW or JB(Insert conquering race) still prevails. Only with mass miscegnation will eurocentric beauty standards come to an end
Things are different with nuclear weapons. If every country develops readily deployed nuclear or VX weapons there will be no conquering at all.

Things are different with nuclear weapons. If every country develops readily deployed nuclear or VX weapons there will be no conquering at all.
Maybe, but there still would be hostilities however

White beauty standards ruined it for most ethnics .

Hitler called it Lebenstraum

Life is but a dream

Only with mass miscegnation will eurocentric beauty standards come to an end
White beauty standards ruined it for most ethnics .

Lol @ shitniks. These people are blowing your already thin cover @BlkPillPres.

"Racial allegiance is a bluepilled cope whymay. Just sit back and get somethin fo yoself, otherwise you're a normie. Us ethniks deconstruct the colonial legacy of socially constructed white privilege beauty standards, don't worry. We're explicitly focused on wiping your phenotype off the face of the Earth, but that doesn't matter because I don't profess a loyalty to my race."

As to your utopian dream, I addressed it in the other thread. Even if whyteboi is objectively more attractive (is it this or muh strong WoC plus sized model white supremacist eurocentric beauty standards? Ookniks shift back and forth), what makes you think merging all the races into one will eliminate the principle of differentiation? A set of staggered bell curves collapsed into a single bell curve still looks like a bell curve.

Last edited:
Only with mass miscegnation will eurocentric beauty standards come to an end

Anybody with common sense would understand this simple fact, but the bias of the race obsessed prevents them from even trying to comprehend it.

Lol @ shitniks. These people are blowing your already thin cover @BlkPillPres.

JFL your bias is just preventing you from assessing different world views objectively, I've made a video called "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" on exactly why Hitler was justified in seeing Jews as an enemy

I can also understand that feuds between races and inceldom on the whole, will never end unless humans become one race

I can also understand that having racial allegiance while being an incel is VERY IRONIC

I can be straight forward and honest on both topics, to either side. Guys like you have a bias that forms a mental block that leads to you "taking sides", so you can never truly be objective, you can never be a complete nihilist with such a bias, a lot of you guys are kidding yourself thinking you are black pilled.

Last edited: