Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The white race is dead

I choose none, why can't Jews and Whites leave other countries alone.

I don't want either group to be on top.
They are the smartest and strongest races. You can hype up the sad state of the white race al day long, but that's what the Jews want. They want you to focus your hate on the whites while they hope Arabs and Africans forget about their anti-semitism and become your new masters.

They are the smartest and strongest races. You can hype up the sad state of the white race al day long, but that's what the Jews want. They want you to focus your hate on the whites while they hope Arabs and Africans forget about their anti-semitism and become your new masters.
Then they can lead their own countries, leave ethnics alone.

I notice that half Levantines /Half Europeans look Italian or Greek. If you want to create Ashkenazi Jew's, you can just breed Lebanese/Syrians and Northwestern Euros together.
Well, I have some relatives who have blonde hair, including my grandad, so it's a mix tbh. Depends on which time of Mena you mix with. I've seen pure levantines who look whiter than most Italian

A91fe6b718100fbce7700f72112dcdc3

Well, I have some relatives who have blonde hair, including my grandad, so it's a mix tbh. Depends on which time of Mena you mix with. I've seen pure levantines who look whiter than most Italian

View attachment 602379
Why do you cope so hard With these incredible outliers? When you know the average middle Eastern looks nothing like that? Do you have all these pics saved on your computer ready to post daily? Jesus christ man you're actually the most cringe worthy user here

And that's saying a lot

This is a purely a delusional coping mechanism? The white race is the most degenerate race because they choose to be thats it. Coping like some SS nazi when you genetic scum would have been thrown in the oven with the rest of jews

I'm not advocating on behalf of jews but we need to have self accountability. Its the culture of white people thats causing this fucked up system we live in today. The average white man doesn't care if his daughter is getting banged by 3 bbcs in his own house but that's the fault of the jews amirite

This is a purely a delusional coping mechanism? The white race is the most degenerate race because they choose to be thats it. Coping like some SS nazi when you genetic scum would have been thrown in the oven with the rest of jews

I'm not advocating on behalf of jews but we need to have self accountability. Its the culture of white people thats causing this fucked up system we live in today. The average white man doesn't care if his daughter is getting banged by 3 bbcs in his own house but that's the fault of the jews amirite
Majority of fathers are acting like this in the West, no matter the race. But how are you gonna argue that Jews aren't responsible for our current situation? They invented feminism and destroyed the nuclear family and are the most influential group on the planet. Sure many whites help them but they are also the only race fighting them.

Majority of fathers are acting like this in the West, no matter the race. But how are you gonna argue that Jews aren't responsible for our current situation? They invented feminism and destroyed the nuclear family and are the most influential group on the planet. Sure many whites help them but they are also the only race fighting them.
Coping hard, an Arab/paki/ethnic father would slaughter his family before that but you can lie to yourself.

"Whites are the only race fighting them" :feelskek::feelskek:
9/10 white people are not anti semitic and prefer Jews over Africans and Arabs so please tell me what are you smoking:smonk: Whites fund the Jews and give them new weapon systems to continue their corruption

This is what I mean when I say you people are delusional anti Jewish Whites are an extremely tiny tiny minority mainly made up of incels

If your non white and this deluded I really just feel bad for you

Why do you cope so hard With these incredible outliers? When you know the average middle Eastern looks nothing like that? Do you have all these pics saved on your computer ready to post daily? Jesus christ man you're actually the most cringe worthy user here

And that's saying a lot
It shows that the best looking Middle Eastern people are white-passing. Why are you seething at this fact? Are you a shitskin yourself?:smonk:

Whites being cucked is a product of the loafy lifestyle they created. It's not necassarely genetic, though it may be. It's also hilarious how you act like sand niggers also weren't this degenerare. Prior, to islam, there are hadiths that talk of how arabs would allow other men to fuck their wives lol.
Coping hard, an Arab/paki/ethnic father would slaughter his family before that but you can lie to yourself.

"Whites are the only race fighting them" :feelskek::feelskek:
9/10 white people are not anti semitic and prefer Jews over Africans and Arabs so please tell me what are you smoking:smonk: Whites fund the Jews and give them new weapon systems to continue their corruption

This is what I mean when I say you people are delusional anti Jewish Whites are an extremely tiny tiny minority mainly made up of incels

If your non white and this deluded I really just feel bad for you
what race are you?

It shows that the best looking Middle Eastern people are white-passing. Why are you seething at this fact? Are you a shitskin yourself?:smonk:

Whites being cucked is a product of the loafy lifestyle they created. It's not necassarely genetic, though it may be. It's also hilarious how you act like sand niggers also weren't this degenerare. Prior, to islam, there are hadiths that talk of how arabs would allow other men to fuck their wives lol.

what race are you?
Those are a tiny neglible minority and they still don't look your average German or swede they way you twist reality so hard to cope is tragic

Those are a tiny neglible minority and they still don't look your average German or swede they way you twist reality so hard to cope is tragic
Where did I say they look German or Swede, you dumb nigger? Why are you putting words in my mouth?:feelsugh:

why is OP banned lol

Where did I say they look German or Swede, you dumb nigger? Why are you putting words in my mouth?:feelsugh:
You keep equating them to being white and looking white whereas they don't even look like your average European person. They look like half breed between an Arab and lighter skin Arab

I'm calling out your cope and you're triggered and nope I'm not a nigger so try again

You keep equating them to being white and looking white
Because they are.
whereas they don't even look like your average European person.
Average European phenotype does overlap with MENA Phenotype

They look like half breed between an Arab and lighter skin Arab
lol This is how I know you dont know fuck all about race.

This man is Irish
Irish man

While this man is Syrian
Syria3

I'm calling out your cope and you're triggered and nope I'm not a nigger so try again
you're clearly some breed of shitskin if you're seething this much :feelsugh:

Because they are.

Average European phenotype does overlap with MENA Phenotype

lol This is how I know you dont know fuck all about race.

This man is Irish
View attachment 602411
While this man is Syrian
View attachment 602412

you're clearly some breed of shitskin if you're seething this much :feelsugh:

my skin colour is the same as mohamed salah
I'm seething because I'm calling you out on your cringeworthy cope lmao okay

How about you show the average Irish with the average Syrian like Saint hamudi :feelshaha:

You can clearly see how white people view syrians the way they couldn't two fucks that the entire country is a pile of rubble and how the amount of dead Ukrainians so far was the daily average in Iraq and Syria compared to the sympathy Ukrainians are getting

But hey cope all you want:feelshaha:

Last edited:
my skin colour is the same as mohamed salah
This guy? If so, you are light brown
Mohamed Salah 2018

I'm seething because I'm calling you out on your cringeworthy cope lmao okay
How is it Cringe to say white Mena look better than brown Mena on average? Even among sand niggers themselves, they consider white Arabs to be better than brown Arabs.
How about you show the average Irish with the average Syrian like Saint hamudi :feelshaha:
Nigger-brain retard. No one was talking of the averages here. I do not look like the average iraqi

You can clearly see how white people view syrians the way they couldn't two fucks that the entire country is a pile of rubble and how the amount of dead Ukrainians so far was the daily average in Iraq and Syria compared to the sympathy Ukrainians are getting

But hey cope all you want:feelshaha:
Cool. This still doesn't change the fact that some Mena are whiter than some Europeans

And its funny you bring up Ukraine when Russia is also being hated like Syria is. And all you're doing is proving my point anyways: the reason Ukrainians get more sympathy is because they are not shitskins. It's also why journalists will take pics of blonde syrians or blonde Palestinians to show to the west as a means of gaining sympathy.

253d94e3fa99f9257582e34591b1ff34
949af9fc67dc7859b81bc99bc086eccc
E03c2667b20df30f75f95a158ef5853b

Slave owners may have been Jewish still does not negate the fact that white Western Europe developed off of slavery and colonialism.

The Americas sent raw materials to Europe which were processed into maufactured goods for sale to the world. Without slavery Europe could never have financed their industrialisation.

Every West European country was involved in the slave trade.
I am not a scholar of the slave trade but simple research shows us that every country had for example islands along the sea routes between the Americas and Africa where for example slave ships would stop over to resupply. Denmark for example had such islands.

The trade was multifaceted. People only concentrate on the actual act of slavery itself but overlook the bigger picture.

Btw Jews always worked WITH whites in slavery and colonialism. White politicians in America and Europe provided and enabled laws which sustained and strengthend slavery. The Pope passed bills that kicked off the slave trade for Europeans. The ship builders wre English, the rope maufacturers were English. The north of England was wholely developed and industrialised through slavery and colonialism.

The list goes on.

The one thing I do wish is that Whites put up more of a fight against all this. It baffles and disappoints me how so many just go along with it.

Sometimes I see more WMAF couples than White couples in SF.