Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The white race is dead

H

Healthcel

Banned
-
White nationalism is no longer applicable. Why would I want to fight ZOG? For normies to laugh at me? For Chad to fuck white Stacies? The white race has degenerated beyond belief and is no longer salvageable. Let it die off, these fucking 80% vaccinated retards deserve it.

Pretty much true, Whites have been past their prime as a race.

I could care less at this point to be honest. I hope Russia nukes the world to smithereens and all of humanity dies off within the next few years.

I wish shitskins were fewer in number on this planet:feelswhat:

This is reaching 10 pages. Called it congrats OP.

I could care less at this point to be honest. I hope Russia nukes the world to smithereens and all of humanity dies off within the next few years.
Based. I'm praying for nuclear armageddon.:feelsLSD:

White women will kill the white race.

White women will kill the white race.
The white race is already a corpse. We are the remaining living cells of the decaying body. WW2 killed us because the bad guys won. But really, what really fucked us was the industrial revolution (which was a mistake).

The white race is already a corpse. We are the remaining living cells of the decaying body. WW2 killed us because the bad guys won. But really, what really fucked us was the industrial revolution (which was a mistake).
WW2 was the triumph of evil. The earth is literal hell right now. "At least we're not speaking German"

I'll miss you crackers for sure :cryfeels:

We can only hope.

I like Whites irl, but their history is appalling tbh.
But your black nigger history isn’t lol ok every race has a “bad history” it depends on how you look at it.

But your black nigger history isn’t lol ok every race has a “bad history” it depends on how you look at it.
My ancestors probably lived peacefully in some farming village before they were shipped to the Americas as chattel.

Would you allow Whites outbreed everyone to extinction if it meant you can't have sex and breed?
Depends who I was breeding with. Me fucking an Asian woman would improve her chunk genetics. Same goes for african women or indian women or arab women

My ancestors, probably lived peacefully in some farming village before they were shipped to the Americas as chattel.
You do realize that the slaveship owners were jews, right?

Whites weren't the only ones who did slavery and imperialism anyway. Look at the barbary slave trade, Moorish conquest of Spain and Portugal, Mongol invasion of Eastern Europe and The Turkish occupation of the Balkans.

Depends who I was breeding with. Me fucking an Asian woman would improve her chunk genetics. Same goes for african women or indian women or arab women
Doesn't this apply to you? You're mostly Middle Eastern

My ancestors probably lived peacefully in some farming village before they were shipped to the Americas as chattel.
Enslaved by your fellow nigs firsthand.

And jfl at your noble savage mentality. Most Europeans also lived the way you just described.

Enslaved by your fellow nigs firsthand.

And jfl at your noble savage mentality. Most Europeans also lived the way you just described.
Fuck the Africans who enslaved my ancestors, I don't think that all Africans are good.

Doesn't this apply to you? You're mostly Middle Eastern
Yes, but I have pink skin, red beard, have white-looking face, and I'm 5'8. So compared to other ethnics, I am indeed genetically superior to them.

That's what you need to get: race supremacy is relative.

An arab fucking an African women will lead to superior children for thr African woman.

But an arab fucking a white women will lead to inferior children for the white women.

Last edited:
Fuck the Africans who enslaved my ancestors, I don't think that all Africans are good.
All slave owners were jewish. Read the Nation of Islam's "The Secret History of the Blacks and Jews".

All slave owners were jewish. Read the Nation of Islam's "The Secret History of the Blacks and Jews".
wait all of them? bro feels bad because a kike raped one of my ancestors because im part kike lmao

Yes, but I have pink skin, red beard, have white-looking face, and I'm 5'8. So compared to other ethnics, I am indeed genetically superior to them.
Phenotype Genotype. If even if you are phenotypically European, your DNA is still closely related to your local Iraqi/Turkish person.

An arab fucking an African women will lead to superior children for thr African woman.
Idk if you count Ethiopians/Somalians as superior, that's basically what an Arab/African mix would look like.
But an arab fucking a white women will lead to inferior children for the women.

Idk about that.

Jews are closely related to Southern Europeans, so it doesn;t matter.

You ethnics and blacks will get fucked even harder by the ((tribe)) if there are no whites anymore.

You ethnics and blacks will get fucked even harder by the ((tribe)) if there are no whites anymore.
Sand niggers would kill jews without eurocucks protecting them
do you hate yourself? :feelsrope:
Yes. My brother mogs me.
Phenotype Genotype. If even if you are phenotypically European, your DNA is still closely related to your local Iraqi/Turkish person.
Yeah, no shit. My point still stands. A blue eyed Pakistani is superior to a black eyed British
D286512fd5455d70990029e2de3cd011

Idk if you count Ethiopians/Somalians as superior, that's basically what an Arab/African mix would look like.
Yep. That's why you can pretty much only find ancient civilizations in etriea and Sudan area. Because Horner africans are part caucasian

Cushites are mixed with ancient caucasions and egyptians. They don't have much arab genes. Although I do believe some Somalis do have Anatolian genes and Yemeni genes based on history and phenotypes

Idk about ththat.
Why is that?

I meant to say I know why Whites hate ethnics, they commit crime, wish it wasn't so.
Brutal and true. A few months ago a bunch of Somalis and Arabs had a chimp put and killed each other at the plaza my sister works at

Even when I was a kid, my own dad told me how so many sand niggers in ottawa end up in jail. Fucking oveeeeerrrrr:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Better than being a slave to Whites, atleast Jews leave us alone
:shock: The Jews are straight up stealing Arab land, using US taxpayer money for their Zionist empire and already have you enslaved in loans and credits. And never forget that many of the old white men you keep blaming for your ethnic problems are Jews.
Jews and whites are like the Sith and the Jedi, you ethnics will be controlled by one of them either way, but you can chose between this as your leader
Bildschirmfoto 2022 04 20 um 213818

or this
Bildschirmfoto 2022 04 20 um 213847

Brutal and true. A few months ago a bunch of Somalis and Arabs had a chimp put and killed each other at the plaza my sister works at

Even when I was a kid, my own dad told me how so many sand niggers in ottawa end up in jail. Fucking oveeeeerrrrr:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Don't get me wrong. I don't like stormcucks, but the same time I can't stand other ethnics who do this shit.

:shock: The Jews are straight up stealing Arab land, using US taxpayer money for their Zionist empire and already have you enslaved in loans and credits. And never forget that many of the old white men you keep blaming for your ethnic problems are Jews.
Jews and whites are like the Sith and the Jedi, you ethnics will be controlled by one of them either way, but you can chose between this as your leader
View attachment 602365
or this
View attachment 602366
I choose none, why can't Jews and Whites leave other countries alone.

I don't want either group to be on top.

That's according to your standards tbh,.
No that's according to everyone

Aryan paki >>>>> celtic subhuman
6f47ed8ceb2c6ef105f54b383b2daadf
E342161e4be4d8b2a5f31411fbfbcfbf

I haven't seen the results of such a union, so I can't say if it's bad or not.
Steve Jobs is half Syrians half German. I can give you more examples if you want.