Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The White Man's Ego

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I'm white and I love muh white incel comrades here, but I recognize that white entitlement is a cancer. Can't necessarily be helped because it's a natural byproduct of ice age scarcity ingrained long ago.
Here's a quick video I found of a tallfag colonizer who thinks he owns India telling a helpless curry he mogs to death in every way what's what on his own turf. The part to really note is the title, if you would. "Defending" is a badge of honor to defective pilgrims, even when there's nothing to defend but your own dirty ego as you trespass on an uneven playing field.

View: https://youtu.be/3XQzDw-Z83k?t=53

another note: like I implied, this is moreso a white chad/tallfag problem because the entitlement is magnified so. And the white women...please. You already know.

Based currycel.

Unironically europe is filled with invading indians so I don't think he is totally wrong.

"I'm white" "fellow whites"

stfu kike

Unironically europe is filled with invading indians so I don't think he is totally wrong.
Most Europeans mog the hell out of most currys. Currys stomping around Europe causing trouble doesn't mean much. The height difference alone would put a halo around the European.

"I'm white" "fellow whites"

stfu kike
63BDCED9 1316 4A9E 9CBE 3CB903B384ED

I'm white and I love muh white incel comrades here, but I recognize that white entitlement is a cancer. Can't necessarily be helped because it's a natural byproduct of ice age scarcity ingrained long ago.
Here's a quick video I found of a tallfag colonizer who thinks he owns India telling a helpless curry he mogs to death in every way what's what on his own turf. The part to really note is the title, if you would. "Defending" is a badge of honor to defective pilgrims, even when there's nothing to defend but your own dirty ego as you trespass on an uneven playing field.

View: https://youtu.be/3XQzDw-Z83k?t=53

another note: like I implied, this is moreso a white chad/tallfag problem because the entitlement is magnified so. And the white women...please. You already know.

I've seen this guy before, he liked curry culture and decided to move there. I don't see the problem if curries can move into Europe.

Most Europeans mog the hell out of most currys. Currys stomping around Europe causing trouble doesn't mean much. The height difference alone would put a halo around the European.
Yeah that doesn’t stop manlet curries and sands from running grooming gangs and raping people though. Europe is cucked asf and they are at the forefront of trying to unleash hypergamy.

Honestly fuck Europe and European culture. Europe caused this shit. A European is probably the reason why we are all here.

>inb4 y-you’re speaking in English b-bro you’re using interwebz bro

Yeah fuck that shit too. The internet empowered simps and whores. Although that’s a product of Americans. Even worse than Europeans.

Last edited:
I've seen this guy before, he liked curry culture and decided to move there. I don't see the problem if curries can move into Europe.
Nor do I. He need not project some petty ice age defensiveness though. If he was a few inches shorter I'd give him a pass because the reasons would most likely not be petty/bullying.
Yeah that doesn’t stop manlet curries and sands from running grooming gangs and raping people though. Europe is cucked asf and they are at the forefront of trying to unleash hypergamy.

Honestly fuck Europe and European culture. Europe caused this shit. A European is probably the reason why we are all here.

Yeah fuck that shit too. The internet empowered simps and whores. Although that’s a product of Americans. Even worse than Europeans.
So you would say white dudes shouldn't move to ethnic countries either?

"Fellow whites" is the exact moment when the faker's nose immediately pops through the mask and then you hear a bunch of angrily spat out hebrew and yiddish suddenly show up

What is his ugly accent?Where is he from?

"Fellow whites" is the exact moment when the faker's nose immediately pops through the mask and then you hear a bunch of angrily spat out hebrew and yiddish suddenly show up
I don't have a lick of Jewish heritage to my knowledge.

Based content. This is why I think curries are above South East Asians. Curries will kill white men if they get too out of line in India. Thai men just accept it. Lots of Filipino men do as well but you do here cases of white sexpats getting killed in the phillipines from time to time.

Also there was a famous video not too long ago where a Czech guy (i think), beat this filipino dude to death in the czech republic. The filipino dude was with a czech foid.

The serious reality is this: you pretty much declare war on another race or ethnic group by sleeping or marrying their race of foids. Period.

The vast majority of people will never admit it but deep down they know that interracial sex/marriage is inherently unfair (one group takes from another, and two members from another race loses) and invokes mob justice just like how mob justice is invoked in everyone when a murder happens. Its instinctual and natural to have those feelings.

Wish he got beheaded and his corpse stuffed with shit

What curries do in Europe is lifefuel tbh fucking eurofags have been bullying the rest of the world for ages, now when some curries hurt them back in return, they reee and start talking about muhe europe for europeans, africa for africans. Fumy how they weren't singing that tune when it was them invading and raping. Fuck pigskins and fuck their degenerate culture

The internet wouldn't even be possible without the contributions of brown men, which whites love to ignore. But yeah, internet was a mistake
Which one? The honkey?
The white guy