Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The White Feather movement, which during World War 1 had women give men a white feather to call them a coward for not joining the war.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
To be fair, it was started by a man, but had mostly women doing the shaming.

woman have always shamed men for not sacrificing themselves in one way or the other

women be like "go die in a war you genetic shit".

woman have always shamed men for not sacrificing themselves in one way or the other

incel confirmed

framecel getting btfo

Of course it was feminazi who would do such retarded thing.

Hey John the wagie, go shoot Hans the wagie. Do it fer duh wahmen!

foids are responsible for most deaths throughout history

People say guys this generation have it the worst but imagine to have to be shamed to and forced to fight in a war that would later be looked at as pointless under the threat of prison or death by firing squad. Only to come back with war induced PTSD to see agitating suffragettes carrying out public demonstrations to vote without having to sign up the draft or be eligible for military service.
And when women finally get the right to vote without signing up for the draft these PTSD induced males that were forced to fight in war were whitewashed out of history and many of them were unable to attract women because of their disabled and maimed condition.

People say guys this generation have it the worst but imagine to have to be shamed to and forced to fight in a war that would later be looked at as pointless under the threat of prison or death by firing squad. Only to come back with war induced PTSD to see agitating suffragettes carrying out public demonstrations to vote without having to sign up the draft or be eligible for military service.
And when women finally get the right to vote without signing up for the draft these PTSD induced males that were forced to fight in war were whitewashed out of history and many of them were unable to attract women because of their disabled and maimed condition.
At least you could smack a bitch then & didn't have them in the workplace.

At least you could smack a bitch then & didn't have them in the workplace.
Women got more rights after each world war. They had greater participation in the workforce when the men were forced to fight wars overseas and reluctantly had to give up those positions when whatever surviving portion of men came back from war.

This is directly analogues to how in Sparta, men who were not sufficiently strong (psychopathic) enough for the army were bullied by the girls with the encouragement of the oligarchs.

It demonstrates that women are cudgels of social conformity.

Started by jews prob.

So whities would die so they could make mote money

rather get shamed than die in a useless war

"You arent entitled to a safe and calm life at home inkler. You arent entitled to now get shot. Now go die for me so they dont come here and rape me because im entitled to not get raped, okay sweaty?"

rather get shamed than die in a useless war
Yup. We are already shamed regularly and it's tough for a lot of people here to get jobs so it wouldn't make much difference since we're already social pariahs.
"You arent entitled to a safe and calm life at home inkler. You arent entitled to now get shot. Now go die for me so they dont come here and rape me because im entitled to not get raped, okay sweaty?"
Pretty much how women, governments and society as a whole views it yeah.

Just be machine gun fodder theory.

can't wait till WW3 and you bet your ass all these whores are all of a sudden gonna want to be traditional child bearing home cleaning and cooking housewives in dresses lol. No way they gonna want to fight. They will go from "strong independant women" to "teehee now we are trad now go fight the war for us honey, we'll be sure to send you nudes while you are getting shot in the leg in the middle east"

can't wait till WW3 and you bet your ass all these whores are all of a sudden gonna want to be traditional child bearing home cleaning and cooking housewives in dresses lol. No way they gonna want to fight. They will go from "strong independant women" to "teehee now we are trad now go fight the war for us honey, we'll be sure to send you nudes while you are getting shot in the leg in the middle east"
When that Iranian general got missile striked and people were afraid WW3 would start from that, every TikTik thot around started making jokes about becoming trad.

Imagine being forced to fight with the possibility of horrific injury or death for a society that mocks you and tries to shut you up and threatens you with prison if you don't comply. This world is fucked up.
When that Iranian general got missile striked and people were afraid WW3 would start from that, every TikTik thot around started making jokes about becoming trad.
"jokes" they were serious. Everyone thought WW3 was going to start.

Imagine being forced to fight with the possibility of horrific injury or death for a society that mocks you and tries to shut you up and threatens you with prison if you don't comply. This world is fucked up.

"jokes" they were serious. Everyone thought WW3 was going to start.
I think they were joking, but it's the same thing with Corona. We just haven't had anything big happen in years.

I think they were joking, but it's the same thing with Corona. We just haven't had anything big happen in years.
Trust me you don't want there to be a war even if it is just out of boredom that there hasn't been a happening in years. Corona is enough as it is.
Unfortunately some say after pandemics like coronavirus there is increased chance of war.

They were 'joking' as in entertaining it in their mind.. joking is often the first step to accepting a new idea.

I would proudly have a bunch of white feathers on me. But girls would have to get close to me and touch my shirt to put the feather on me.

Trust me you don't want there to be a war even if it is just out of boredom that there hasn't been a happening in years. Corona is enough as it is.
Unfortunately some say after pandemics like coronavirus there is increased chance of war.
Never said I wanted one, just that people flip out at this stuff because life for years was repitition, even with terrorist attacks and mass shootings.

Never said I wanted one, just that people flip out at this stuff because life for years was repitition, even with terrorist attacks and mass shootings.
Nothing that can be done about that. If I remember right the WW3 fears happened because #WW3 started trending on twitter after Iran said it would retaliate to strikes Trump ordered.
Twitter and social media shouldn't affect the real world that much but now even the POTUS uses it.

That's one bad thing about Trump. He is always acting like others won't call his bluff when demonstrating US military power to intimidate others into not acting. The world is not unipolar anymore. US no longer has exclusive leverage over world affairs.

Nothing that can be done about that. If I remember right the WW3 fears happened because #WW3 started trending on twitter after Iran said it would retaliate to strikes Trump ordered.
Twitter and social media shouldn't affect the real world that much but now even the POTUS uses it.

That's one bad thing about Trump. He is always acting like others won't call his bluff when demonstrating US military power to intimidate others into not acting. The world is not unipolar anymore. US no longer has exclusive leverage over world affairs.
Boomer mentality. They still live in a time where life was near perfect and the USA had the biggest balls to swing around. Now, the USA is a pretty crap first world country to live in and it's seen as a joke worldwide.

Boomer mentality. They still live in a time where life was near perfect and the USA had the biggest balls to swing around. Now, the USA is a pretty crap first world country to live in and it's seen as a joke worldwide.
Like I said it's a downside of Trump @PPEcel . So far he has been unscathed with North Korea not calling his bluff and Iran only making retaliatory strike more for show.
But against some nation like China that won't yield and also has expansionist aspirations he may not be so lucky.

Like I said it's a downside of Trump @PPEcel . So far he has been unscathed with North Korea not calling his bluff and Iran only making retaliatory strike more for show.
But against some nation like China that won't yield and also has expansionist aspirations he may not be so lucky.
Yeah, I don't like Trump but every other option from what I've seen is worse. I don't get @PPEcel for acting like I'm some "trumptard" for not liking Biden. And China will become the next big power worldwide, while the USA rots into a second world country.

Yeah, I don't like Trump but every other option from what I've seen is worse. I don't get @PPEcel for acting like I'm some "trumptard" for not liking Biden. And China will become the next big power worldwide, while the USA rots into a second world country.
It depends tbh
Biden would probably be like Obama's third term.
You can expect an ease on restrictions on immigration and illegal immigration enforcement, continued pandering to women and perhaps new laws and harsher penalties against harassment of women, more government programs for women in fields traditionally made up of mostly men, perhaps more attacks like the Boston marathon bombing because of focus on domestic "extremists" rather than terrorists from abroad.

But even Obama wasn't exempt from making spur of the moment decisions that brought the US close to war. Remember the "limited military action" in Syria quip in 2013 after he felt his previous statement about a red line on chemical weapons wasn't heeded?

And yeah China has expansionist aims no doubt about that. The disputes they have gotten into with Japan over places in the South China sea like the Senkaku islands, their Silk Road Initiative, their insistence on designating themselves as a near Arctic state and trying to push forward a Polar Silk Road Intiative, their skirmishes with Indian troops near the India-China border, their dark side to the moon Change'4 mission show they have big plans for the future.

Last edited:
next war Im gonna be shooting the foids untill we even the numbers. How be? They ow us histaorically the same amount of deaths in wars

Just spent the next five years of your life cowering in a shitty trench for m'lady theory