Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The west is total cuck factory

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
★★
I can't think of any other place on earth that produces the amount of cucks like the west does and not just cucks either but white knights, soyboys and betas alike. The culture seems to churn out nothing but the biggest female worshiping, bootlicker, faggots the world has ever seen.

No man should EVER identify as a feminist, this is indicative of failed man on every level. At no other point in history have men ever been this pathetic.

We can blame decades of feminism beating society into submission and leftist indoctrination through academia but I there has to be more to it than that. Now way are those two factors that powerful to ruin entire generations of men, so what else could it be? I'm astounded by the sheer number of these cucks.

You wanna destroy a civilization, destroy the men and watch it crumble or be conquered and that's what's happening to the west.

I hope Russia nuke west by "mistake"

Western men destroyed themselves. Females are too subhuman to attribute any agency towards them.

April 30 1945 was the beginning of the end for western society tbh. Men have become emasculated sissies that adhere to the will of the inferior gender.

Feminism has destroyed the family unit and made degeneracy rampant just as (((they))) intended.

You had me until the "civilization" spiel. There is no such thing as civilization technically and what we call civilization you should not care about as such. If there is such a thing as destroying it, which there isn't because it doesn't exist, it would only be good. Wannabe visionaries who see the "big picture" really piss me off.