Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there any HIndu influencer in the west?

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
Why is there loads of muslim influencers but no Hindu influencers in the west?

By influencer I mean people getting 50k to 100k views on streaming platforms.

Because there are Muslims of every race, while Hindus are almost always curry. Curries can’t build devoted fanbases because they’re usually too ugly and unpresentable

Everyone knows Hinduism is stupid, and normies think they’re smart converting to muhammedism but really it’s based on a lie saying an Angel spoke to him lolololol, and this Muhammad was a strange guy if u read up on his unpopular Hadiths Muhammadans don’t want u to know

Influencers :feelsseriously: Fuck off with that normie shit

Why is there loads of muslim influencers but no Hindu influencers in the west?

By influencer I mean people getting 50k to 100k views on streaming platforms.
If you consider yoga as Hinduism, there are channels with millions of subs

If you consider yoga as Hinduism, there are channels with millions of subs
I think he meant curry hindus. Not fake white people who claim to practice "hinduism" to make a buck of yoga trends.

The top 25 yoga influencers (not a single one is curry hindu) - There's a good chance the rest of the 100 aren't either but it doesn't show the rest w/o subscribing:
Because there are Muslims of every race, while Hindus are almost always curry. Curries can’t build devoted fanbases because they’re usually too ugly and unpresentable
Unfortunately true. The first rule to be an influencer is to be good looking. This should not need to be said. Numerous gaming (twitch) influencers who hid their faces and then eventually revealed themselves to be normie or sub-normie quickly failed. And in yoga - you can't hide your face.

I think he meant curry hindus. Not fake white people who claim to practice "hinduism" to make a buck of yoga trends.

The top 25 yoga influencers (not a single one is curry hindu):
I mean Hinduism is more focused on culture and practices than race. I would consider them Hindu if they are doing it as a religious practice

The biggest problem with such influencers is probably that their English pronunciation is completely incomprehensible.

I mean Hinduism is more focused on culture and practices than race. I would consider them Hindu if they are doing it as a religious practice
I agree with you - it's a religion not a race.

But you have to ask yourself - if only 0.001% of Hindus in the US are white - than why are 99.99% of yoga "Hindu" influencers white?

Also, just from a precursory look at these yoga influencers - most of them never mention hinduism even once - and even those that do use it as a decoration at best (e.g. a mantras copy-pasted in sanskrit and never actually explained or referenced).

I agree with you - it's a religion not a race.

But you have to ask yourself - if only 0.001% of Hindus in the US are white - than why are 99.99% of yoga "Hindu" influencers white?

Also, just from a precursory look at these yoga influencers - most of them never mention hinduism even once - and even those that do use it as a decoration at best (e.g. a mantras copy-pasted in sanskrit and never actually explained or referenced).
Yeah have to agree with you. White people don't have any culture because Christianity destroyed all the pagan religions and now they are appropriating our Asian cultures while also calling them "savage".

Everyone knows Hinduism is stupid, and normies think they’re smart converting to muhammedism but really it’s based on a lie saying an Angel spoke to him lolololol, and this Muhammad was a strange guy if u read up on his unpopular Hadiths Muhammadans don’t want u to know
Muhammad was a schizo

Muhammad was a schizo
He didn’t have schizophrenia, he was just very dumb. Anyone with decent IQ can tell he was a liar like when he says satan is in everyone nose, stars are lamps thrown at devils, the sun prays to “Allah.” And there’s more shit like that. He was an IMBECILE.

These are politicians. When I mean influencers I mean people like adin ross, fousey, n3on, sneako, hstikkytokky, jack doherty ect
Those people are losers though, at least these guys are rich and powerful