Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The West is in total self destruction right now

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Hmm the West is in self destruct mode atm.

Gender this, gender that, BLM this BLM that.

Patriarchy this, patriarchy that.

I live in EU thats why I can see all this unfolding infront of my own eyes before you say I am worshipping whites. White women do not reproduce. I know many in the late 20's and 30's even early - mid 40's and never had children. Instead they argue for gay rights.

They make their sons soft and effeminate, their women masculine. A degenerate society

If this continues there wont be any whites left , just ethnics who could care less about Western values and stick hard core to their cultural values.

I don't think the west will ever fall

If this continues there wont be any whites left , just ethnics who could care less about Western values and stick hard core to their cultural values.
If whites go extinct Asians will clone them and make them repopulate the earth so they can rule over ethnics again.

As long as the west keeps the biggest economy and military industry, it will prevail.

The "current thing" will not change what the elite actually does to preserve its interest.

In fact, while economical and military serious stuffs are kept to preserve the West from external threat, the "current thing" is used to preserve the west from any uprising coming from the inside.

Emasculating alienated masses, instead of giving them tools to think and revolt, has proven to be an efficient way to preserve the interests of the western elite.

If whites go extinct Asians will clone them and make them repopulate the earth so they can rule over ethnics again.
You mean noodlewhores will clone them, not Asians as a whole

Agreed.

I saw at least three white young lesbian couples yesterday while at work…

The only reason China isn't copying this strategy is because it has other means to pressurize its mass and can emphasize on external threats rather than internal order.

Hopefully we are also high iq enough to program the whitoid clones to pleasure our ricekoks:feelsthink:

America actually grew out of the recession.

However, Europe is not looking good.

Yeah, the gay thing is like the center of Western politics.

Even in Australia they harp on about the gay shit as well.

It’s a tragedy

As long as the west keeps the biggest economy and military industry, it will prevail.

The "current thing" will not change what the elite actually does to preserve its interest.

In fact, while economical and military serious stuffs are kept to preserve the West from external threat, the "current thing" is used to preserve the west from any uprising coming from the inside.

Emasculating alienated masses, instead of giving them tools to think and revolt, has proven to be an efficient way to preserve the interests of the western elite.
Okay interesting points. Places like South Africa and Brazil come to mind where the white population is a minority but still control the economic wealth from behind the scenes. Blacks in those countries are powerless, they may be in politics and such but who ever controls the money controls the politics and thus from behind the scenes, ineitably the military.

So according to what you said, the elites will be fine but okay I am thinking now that the common white is doomed to oblivion. I say this because applying what you said to what I see here on the ground, the children of the elites are actually masculine and doing just fine, reproducing etc etc whilst the common white is esmasculated and not reproducing.

Hmm so the elites want to replace the current working class with ethnics . I guess there is no other conclusion or am I wrong here?

Hmm so the elites want to replace the current working class with ethnics . I guess there is no other conclusion or am I wrong here?
The elites don't even care about those race things. As long as there are clueless alienated masses below them, their best interest is preserved. Those masses can emasculated white men, uneducated ethnics, crazy feminists ... They have no preference, and they even need this chaos and division in masses to preserve their dominant position.

Same in postcolonial societies like Brazil or South Africa. As long as the poors keep being poor and involved in aimless struggles, the elite can pursue its goals without opposition.

The elites don't even care about those race things. As long as there are clueless alienated masses below them, their best interest is preserved. Those masses can emasculated white men, uneducated ethnics, crazy feminists ... They have no preference, and they even need this chaos and division in masses to preserve their dominant position.

Same in postcolonial societies like Brazil or South Africa. As long as the poors keep being poor and involved in aimless struggles, the elite can pursue its goals without opposition.
So the common normie regardless of race white or black and everything inbetween is low iq. I mean for example who will go along with the elites agenda yet those elites could care less if they go extinct or not.

Example common whites in Europe or blacks in South Africa.
Shieet if I had a million like minded people like me we would storm the elites homes and kill them, including any police, army that try to get in the way. But normies just go along with anything and everything.

So the common normie regardless of race white or black and everything inbetween is low iq. I mean for example who will go along with the elites agenda yet those elites could care less if they go extinct or not.

Example common whites in Europe or blacks in South Africa.
Shieet if I had a million like minded people like me we would storm the elites homes and kill them, including any police, army that try to get in the way. But normies just go along with anything and everything.
That's what makes them normies.

I don't think the west will ever fall
Probably not because they are already developed, unless they do something dumb like WW2 amongst themselves.

What I really meant is like whites are not reproducing because of feminism, gay stuff, destroying their own boys. But to replace the declining population they bring in ethnics of which I am one of them.

So fast forward to 100 years and the demographics will look completely different to what they are today. In all major cities go and see which children populate the kindergardens, you will see majority ethnics every time at least in EU.