Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The west doesn't give a fuck about young males. Here are homeless 18 year olds and people who have been on the streets for years

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
You have no idea how bad things can really get. If you ever get down on your luck, prepared to have the ever living shit kicked out of you by society, the government, and your family.

You're only a cunt hair away from being on the streets, especially in 2019+ where they hate incels.

They're probably all dead by now

Not even a femtosecond.

None of them are remotely ugly. Wow. Looks theory destroyed.

how they have not jumped off a bridge or something yet is beyond me

Die as kissless homeless virgins sounds like genocide to me. :worryfeels:

Men make up 90-95% of homeless don't they? Everyone's willing to take woman in smh

1 in 4 homeless people are WOMEN ! We need to do something about this !

this is why governments will never do anything about men's homelessness, loneliness, suicide rates, poor standing vs women and overall difficulties
their lives are worth less than the slightest risk of a shit fit from that country's women, or from other countries on the global political scene

one e-thot streamer or a few female gov workers, all who basically leech money from productive men

that could feed and house like 10-20 homeless guys

but no lol

i swear to god, the government and women are fueled / run on male suffering

one e-thot streamer or a few female gov workers, all who basically leech money from productive men

that could feed and house like 10-20 homeless guys

but no lol

i swear to god, the government and women are fueled / run on male suffering
it's impossible to even tell where money comes from, since there's a scam-ception of people scamming each other, but governments know one thing, which is to never spend it on men, who are born to be slavemode net producers and never consumers

tbh in this way our leaders are somewhat similar to old tribal chiefs, who supposedly knew a tribe could survive losing most of its men in territorial wars, since the survivors could just fuck all the women and the tribe would be back in business in a generation.
leaders are on the same shit despite larping like they're living in civilization, they know it doesn't matter if the bottom tier of men get killed off in this "war", they can just bring in some foreign men to fuck the native women and replenish the population.
all that matters is that they stay in charge, and rocking the boat by upsetting women or blundering politically on the global scene could ruin everything for them.

All these ppl have drug problems. It’s impossible to be homeless in west.

Women would get a free house just because she has a hole

Yea those are mostly druggies that care only for getting high because thats all that satisfies their dopamine receptors

doubt it, man

no one would ever hire a homeless guy
If illegal immigrants from Mexico with sub 80 iq can cross border to US and make a living then so can a functional white guy.

All these guys were kicked from house at very young age. Their parents treated them like shit. If their drug problem stopped they may be able to do something

they aren't entitled to having a home :soy: if they just had worked on their personalities, they wouldn't have become homeless

All these ppl have drug problems. It’s impossible to be homeless in west.
I was homeless and i didn't have a drug problem!
doubt it, man

no one would ever hire a homeless guy
I got jobs when homeless! Temp jobs but sometimes a steady one..
this is why governments will never do anything about men's homelessness, loneliness, suicide rates, poor standing vs women and overall difficulties
their lives are worth less than the slightest risk of a shit fit from that country's women, or from other countries on the global political scene

The (((government))) DOES do something about homelessness... It creates it.

They're probably all dead by now
Alek Minassian probably went ER using a rental van because he wanted to survive with free food, board and shelter from the prison system. He also probably was treated nicely by the cops compared to his school days.

Toronto cunts created Alek Minassian!

I found number 2. Seems like things turned out alright for him and he became a chadlite and works at Tesla on the assembly line but that's not enough for him to be able to keep a gf. He seems beta and clingy in how he's dealing with his latest breakup. Interestingly, he doesn't have any photos with foids in his photo album. He knows life can be shit, but he has good genes, so he has no reason to fully embrace the blackpill.

Of course feminists won't talk about this.

Why I give more generously to homeless men and leave homeless women alone...

All got weak jaws.

I’m ngl I feel bad for homeless ppl.

Omg! Everyone go to the third vid to 1:00:" ilive with my ex girlfriend a bit, and i have a kid with her".

Fkn overrrrrr, life mogged by homeless.

they aren't entitled to having a home :soy: if they just had worked on their personalities, they wouldn't have become homeless
Made me laugh ngl. Thats something a therapist would say too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back