Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The way to stop false acusations

El3ctr1ck

El3ctr1ck

Recruit
★★★★
I was taking a look at this false accusation case

https://incels.is/threads/please-tell-me-this-isnt-real.83809/

Cases like this one show how empowered and entitled women are. Even a 13 y/o already knows the power she has by having vagina.
Its obvious that in this political and social context women and men are in pretty different posititions of powers. Even a miss no one like the bitch who accussed Brett Kanavaugh (i call her bitch because i dont remember her name and i dont want to search it) could ruin the reputation and profesional career of a supreme court judge. Nowdays girls were born knowing the power that already have over men while the only thing we can do is venting in a forum because we cannot change annything because when you are oppressed you cannot stop being opressed (otherwise you wouldnt be oppressed)

I think laws should not only punnish false accusations but women should not be allowded to suit a rape accusation if this accusation is not proved before suit it. I know doing this may mean that a few women could be raped and their rapist could get away without punnishment. But not doing this surely means that we are going to still being accused with no consecuencies to women who do it. Because in order to punnish a women for false accusation you must prove that the rape DIDNT happen wich is almost imposible.

In a context where men are sistematically false accused (and therefore women makes systematicall false accusations) by women we cannot use a few raped women as an excuse to keep allowing women can suit a acussations without any prove of that rape actually happened wich ends up in men being systemically being falsely accused. we DO need that laws protect men like the one i suggested. A raped women are such a rare thing to happend that is not comparable with men who are falsely accused. While we (men) know that we have to be very carefully about how we deal with women, or we have to be carefully when the bus is full of peopple because we may accidentaly touch a womens butt because is full of peopple and she may think we did it with sexual purpouses, I mean whothefuck is going to rape a women women know that they are overpowered and that we can ruin whoever man's life just with a accusation and that even if the man is not convicted they are going to get away without punnishment.

Is this context i think that we cannot just resign and tolerate that men should still holding the real possibility that a woman accuse us because thats our fate and we can tolerate a bunch of men being acused but we cannot tolerate in any way that a single women is raped. Punnishing false acussations is not gonna be enought, not just because there are ways to make an accusations and make that the other part cannot not prove it was false wich will end up in you not being punnished, and, in addition, women feel so empowered and so entitled that they are going to keep making false accusations toward mens because this is part of the social becoming that we live in.

Male-on-female rape needs to be legal at this point.

False rape accusations should be punished just as severely as rape is. These cunts are ruining lives and getting a mere slap on the wrist for it.

The #believeallwymin retards actually hurt themselves with this Kavanaugh circus. Now when foids will use their Vagina-card to falsely accuse men of rape, more people will be sceptical about whether or not she's telling the truth.

This is pretty based.

Male-on-female rape needs to be legal at this point.

true, women enjoy it, they're just coy about it. like they are with everything. they are full of confusive emotions. they may be NPCs but there's tons of bugs in their code.

The punishment for false allegations should fit the crime.

The solution to false accusations if you're normie is to voice record every date with every girl for every minute you're with her. Also archive and keep all texts and emails. Problem is that doesn't solve possibility of work complaints ("he touched me in the mailroom!") because voice recording everything in a work environment could get you fired or be seen as corporate espionage.

Easy to fix for dating. But hard to fix for general life.

Either way the tide is turning:
https://incels.is/threads/the-end-o...lse-accusations-of-rape-as-rape-itself.83841/