Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The End of Rape Hysteria - Most Americans now equally worried about false accusations of rape as rape itself ...

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
181010_metoo-concern_fullwidth.png

https://morningconsult.com/2018/10/11/a-year-into-metoo-public-worried-about-false-allegations/

If you look at All Adults:
  • 15% were most worried about young men and false accusations against them
  • 17% were most worried about young women and rape/harassment against them (almost the same as those most worried about boys)
  • 57% were equally worried about false accusations against boys as they were about rape/harassment of girls
The pendulum appears to be swinging back. We are now reaching an equilibrium point with the rape hysterics.

#METOO might have done everyone a service by showing how absurd the world gets when every woman is automatically believed. I think it was over the minute they tried to call Aziz Ansari a "rapist" just for the crime of being a short ugly curry and having consensual sex with a girl who later regretted it.

Good to see some sanity coming back to the world.

I'm still avoiding women at all costs to be safe.

Jfl whores btfo

I'm still avoiding women at all costs to be safe.
damn right bro and if they bump into me on the street i’ll #himtoo her

Not unless you’re chad. Remember chad can do no wrong.

>being chad >on this site

nigga...

anyways, nice avatar, I love brutal DM. even slam, yes.

If you're caught committing a false rape accusation, you should have your reputation ruined and be locked up for an equal sentence to the accused. It's so obvious that foids are just looking for a sweet payout after fucking a celebrity. It's nothing more than blackmail with no proof but a vagina. It's clear that they only do it for the payout, because they scream rape until they get their 7 digit figure, and then they're happy. They say it's traumatising, but they don't care about justice when they get £500,000 for getting pumped and dumped.

I bet a lot of the "both" people would have voted for "young men" if there wasn't a threat of an SJW shitstorm on social media.
If you're caught committing a false rape accusation, you should have your reputation ruined and be locked up for an equal sentence to the accused. It's so obvious that foids are just looking for a sweet payout after fucking a celebrity. It's nothing more than blackmail with no proof but a vagina. It's clear that they only do it for the payout, because they scream rape until they get their 7 digit figure, and then they're happy. They say it's traumatising, but they don't care about justice when they get £500,000 for getting pumped and dumped.
This. They seem to be ignoring the fact that false accusations are slander and that is an actual crime by the USA laws.

More people are waking from the Jew's spell...

Curious to see what will happen if the concern tips too much in men's favor

In spite of english is not my first lenguage i dare to say you dont understand what that image says.

First of all that survey doesnt show how concern are they NOW but how metoo have changed their views to make them more concern than was before about false accusations of rape, harrassment against women or both. I insist, how concern are now compared to before, not how concern are now. At least thats what "has made them more concern to" means to me altought i recognize the poll is ambiguous

Futhermore, the funny things is that the image you brought show the opposite you claim it shows.

All ADULTS 17% more to women 57% both 15% more to men. Me too have made peopple be so concern or even a bit more concern about rape on women than before.

Anyway you bringing that image as prove of "we are not that bad" is a fucking joke, if peopple is concern about false accusations its dued to the discrimination that we face. Its precisely the prove that we are not equal to women and the prove of the problem with the false accusations. Women instead are not false accused. If socieaty belived in same way women and men (or even if belive men more than women what is you are suggesting) there wouldnt be the problem with false accusations that we have.

That image is such a fucking joke like if we lived in a place where men were executed like jews in the II Reich and you bring a poll where peopple are more concern about male genocide than for women genocide, and try to point out that peopple care more for men that for women. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You even say "pendulum swinging back". Nor societies works like pendulums nor the poll prove that now peopple belive male more than female, it wouldnt prove it even if the poll showed that 100% of peopple are concern just for false accusations. Women are not falsely acussed.
Curious to see what will happen if the concern tips too much in men's favor

Nothing because that change is just circumstantial and conjunctual, not consubstantial. It would be because society belive women ore than men and that ends up in a bunch of women falsely accusing men of rape, and that becomes in a systemic problem, and as a result peopple more sceptical about rape claims but that doesnt mean that people belive per se men instead of women, it means precisely the contrary because that scepticism doesnt come from a truly non-believing-women culture but from belive-all-women culture.
I have to say it to you guys. Your "hehe you will see how women are going to be unbelived from now on we will have our revenge gñé" is just mental onanism.

Last edited:
Looks like we've reached the Salem 1693 stage, where people are saying, "I think we might have fucked up last year."