Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The way to get wealthy

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Whatever you just do naturally and are really excited about and interested in. And then you have been doing it for years and years. The mind learns everything and doesn't forget with those things people are passionate about, and the most valuable of all - creativity with it. The mind just comes up with ideas.

Say some kid is really interested in fishing.. think they can't make a career out of that. Corporations pay big bucks to send employees on fishing trips. What about restocking lakes with fish, whoever has those contracts isn't doing it for free. Then there is all the fishing gear, fishing boats. And then the fishing tv shows and youtube channels. The fish themselves are worth a bunch of money to restaurants and individual customers. Think about smoked salmon the cost of it.

One guy I saw he had a good year in his trades business. So he paid like $6,000 each for 20 employees to go on a fishing trip at the end of the year. $120,000 is a lot of money for normies, but its not a lot for somebody who owns a trades business with 20 employees. His payroll was over $2 million a year.

Retarded dumb people would be telling their kid he shouldn't be going off fishing again, he should be studying some retarded subject he isn't interested in and going to college. They should be encouraging him to get started in fishing when he is like 18, he can start as a guide or even helper on fishing tours.

Trades are one of the few that seem to do very well.
Unfortunately what I’ve heard about trucking my whole career is this.
How do you make a million dollars trucking?
Start with two million.

Trades are one of the few that seem to do very well.
Unfortunately what I’ve heard about trucking my whole career is this.
How do you make a million dollars trucking?
Start with two million.

Thing with truckers is they are always whining about how bad it is, yet they seem to be able to afford to buy their own house, support a family.. and the successful owners make a fortune. Then there is truck repair shops which make big money. Truck sales, truck parts dealers. There is also a lot of types of truckers, eg.. guys with a few dump trucks that serve their local market. Or fuel delivery like home heating fuel.

One problem I do admit in trucking is its too easy for Mexicans to get into, its too standardized.

What makes the fishing great is few people do that as their main source of income. And in the local area nobody is going to know the fishing spots like a local who is really into fishing. Fishing trips are also something rich guys pay for and its not chiseled down to the last dollar the way commodity things are in the commercial marketplace.

Eg.. say a business man buys fishing trips for 10 of his workers at the end of the year. Does he really know what the price should be.. like is it $6,000 each or $9,000 each? But that extra $3,000 each can add up fast. What that businessman mainly wants is if he knows the fishing lodge its going to be a good trip for his guys, hes not so worried about the price.

Thing with truckers is they are always whining about how bad it is, yet they seem to be able to afford to buy their own house, support a family.. and the successful owners make a fortune. Then there is truck repair shops which make big money. Truck sales, truck parts dealers. There is also a lot of types of truckers, eg.. guys with a few dump trucks that serve their local market. Or fuel delivery like home heating fuel.

One problem I do admit in trucking is its too easy for Mexicans to get into, its too standardized.

What makes the fishing great is few people do that as their main source of income. And in the local area nobody is going to know the fishing spots like a local who is really into fishing. Fishing trips are also something rich guys pay for and its not chiseled down to the last dollar the way commodity things are in the commercial marketplace.

Eg.. say a business man buys fishing trips for 10 of his workers at the end of the year. Does he really know what the price should be.. like is it $6,000 each or $9,000 each? But that extra $3,000 each can add up fast. What that businessman mainly wants is if he knows the fishing lodge its going to be a good trip for his guys, hes not so worried about the price.
Wish they would share how their doing it.
I’m making pennies on the dollar.
Big wall st corporations aren’t the same as a small carrier either.
If I were paying drivers right now I’d be making nothing from the truck.
Everyone wants cheap or free shipping that comes at a cost to someone.

Fishing guidance is a good gig...

A good, "gig!"

Get it?

Truckers that have that are most likely company slaves.
I can get a job making 70-100k year with out the expenses of owning the truck so I would be better off financially as a company driver but I hate being one.
Example of owning the truck
$3,550 2,012mi $1.76mi
-532.50 in operating fees
-250 trailer
-250 tolls
-2,050 diesel
-60 def

= 407.50 or .20mi

Truckers that have that are most likely company slaves.
I can get a job making 70-100k year with out the expenses of owning the truck so I would be better off financially as a company driver but I hate being one.
Example of owning the truck
$3,550 2,012mi $1.76mi
-532.50 in operating fees
-250 trailer
-250 tolls
-2,050 diesel
-60 def

= 407.50 or .20mi

Trucking seems tough in honesty. The biggest problem I see is what specialized knowledge can the owner have to add value. If the big corporations get a bunch of smaller corporations bidding against each other then they arbitrage basically all the profit out, until they are just making a living doing it.

Its too accurate the market to know the cost to transport a container 2,000 miles or something.

What you want is something where its hard to say what the value of it is, or what the costs of the business are. Like how to value a good 4 day fishing trips for some managers who had a good year. Is that worth $24,000.. $32,000. I have no idea, and neither does the company buying the package what they do know is last year their managers really enjoyed the trip.

So they could buy a package from another operator for $24,000 who they don't know, or they could go with the guy they do know for $32,000. But all is not lost for the new guy. What happens when the $32,000 guy is booked up for that week.

Whatever you just do naturally and are really excited about and interested in. And then you have been doing it for years and years. The mind learns everything and doesn't forget with those things people are passionate about, and the most valuable of all - creativity with it. The mind just comes up with ideas.

Say some kid is really interested in fishing.. think they can't make a career out of that. Corporations pay big bucks to send employees on fishing trips. What about restocking lakes with fish, whoever has those contracts isn't doing it for free. Then there is all the fishing gear, fishing boats. And then the fishing tv shows and youtube channels. The fish themselves are worth a bunch of money to restaurants and individual customers. Think about smoked salmon the cost of it.

One guy I saw he had a good year in his trades business. So he paid like $6,000 each for 20 employees to go on a fishing trip at the end of the year. $120,000 is a lot of money for normies, but its not a lot for somebody who owns a trades business with 20 employees. His payroll was over $2 million a year.

Retarded dumb people would be telling their kid he shouldn't be going off fishing again, he should be studying some retarded subject he isn't interested in and going to college. They should be encouraging him to get started in fishing when he is like 18, he can start as a guide or even helper on fishing tours.
Thanks a lot. I am very into fishing. That IS my Autistic interest. I knew the guides for paid well, but it is a risky business.