Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The way the normies around me defend female toxicity sickens me

Fliptard

Fliptard

Greycel
Whenever news breaks out related to some toxic thing this one stupid whore celebrity or figure does and they talk about it, I always mention the causes that they typically overlook. (The one that doesn’t involve ignoring the real problem like they blame guns instead of bullying and forced loneliness for mass shootings)

Like today when I mentioned how Will Smith’s wife cheated cuz women think they can do anything and rationalize their shit behaviour, getting away every time these days because of unself-aware, arrogant simps like my cousin who “rebuts” me by saying she’s doing it for “fame”. Yeah, just heard about her the moment this stupid normshit news broke out and will probably forget about her quick when it dies down. Will still know Will though cuz he actually does shit that’s noticeable.

Maybe the “fame” this smoothbrain means is the amount of subscribers her OnlyFans’ll get when irrelevancy hits. He also thinks you need to have “friends” to know how to use stupid normie “gay lingo” relevant in my country, like their monkey behaviour can’t be replicated easily.

Jfc, I hate normies.

can't criticize a foid.

Why would she do it for fame? She's almost as big as a celebrity as will.