Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The way redpill rightwingers understand hypergamy is laughable

iFartAtRoasties

iFartAtRoasties

Recruit
★★★
I constantly see all these videos, articles from whatever brand of rightwingers talking how women don't get married because they have all this education and careers and demand a man who has more than them anyway so their standards just get higher in that blah blah blah... how fucking naive. Women don't give a shit how educated or rich or talented you are, their standards are getting higher with Chaddiness. They care about a naturally good face and body and nothing else, that's it. I constantly see borderline illiterate perpetually broke Chads banging women who can speak multiple languages and work six figure salaries.

Yeah, I've always known this. Women only care about money if they're looking for a betabux.

Lol, I have seen higly educated girls date and fuck HS dropouts. On the contrary, the more intelligent a woman is the more uneducated she wants her man because she is fed up with all the nerdiness of her everyday enviroment and she wants pure, raw animalistic sex like the animal she is deep down

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back