Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The way El Salvador is dealing with MS-13 members is how America will deal with incels

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
El Salvador is making propaganda videos of all the MS-13 gang members and humiliating them with their incarceration.

View: https://youtu.be/DpLciEz5HTU

When I see them all lined up with their hands over their heads I am convinced that is how we will all be treated in captivity.

Society is not going to tolerate the blackpill. It just won't. Foids will repeal the 1st ammendment before allowing incels to spread the blackpill. The blackpill is so dangerous to society, it will be stopped, at all costs. The foids and simps are going to imprison incels, 100% gauaranteed, because spreading the blackpill will potentially collapse society. Society as it exists today cannot function when people know the truth. If the want society to continue, they need to round up all incels, holocaust-style, and have some sort of final solution to the incel problem.

IDK, i expect something closer to forced feminist indoctrination sessions for inkwells than this.

The black pill must be spread no matter what

First they came for the redpillers, i did not speak out because i am not a redpiller, then they came for the MSTOWs, i did not speak out because i am not a MSTOW, then they came for me and there was nobody to speak out for the Incels.

First they came for the redpillers, i did not speak out because i am not a redpiller, then they came for the MSTOWs, i did not speak out because i am not a MSTOW, then they came for me and there was nobody to speak out for the Incels.
You are not a MS-TOW, you are an Indian! Hindu!

The black pill must be spread no matter what
Spread the blackpill now while it's still legal to do so. I am beyond 100% convinced that blackpill ideology is going to be criminalized. Within 10 years it will be a death penalty to say that women don't deserve human rights.

I expect for them to just have even more intense kike media programming and demonization of anyone who identifies with the blackpill at first, tbh, they'll only start doing that once all else fails and too many men accept reality. :feelsjuice:

Spread the blackpill now while it's still legal to do so. I am beyond 100% convinced that blackpill ideology is going to be criminalized. Within 10 years it will be a death penalty to say that women don't deserve human rights.
Jfl

I thought the black pill was mainly about looks though (the somatic)

Since media is publishing articles antagonising incels every month, they are already on stage 6 of incel genocide
Taking the stand 4 638

Jfl

I thought the black pill was mainly about looks though (the somatic)
The blackpill is the truth. About everything. Not just about how foids are whores for Chad.

That's why we need to build the androcentric elite and make a quick seizure of power to establish the androcentric state

we probably need an influencial guy like andrew tate in the red pill to do this stuff
Yes, we need influential person to spread Blackpill just how Redpill is spread by Andrew Tate

I am convinced that is how we will all be treated in captivity.
these men are convicted of rape, torture, murder, etc. Considering that's the crimes we are accused of, I doubt we'll get any better treatment dedsrs