Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The wall isn't what men think it is.

mgtow

mgtow

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
742
Online
22d 16h 3m
A favorite cope of subhumans: women age like milk, men age like wine. This isn't false; issue is them hiding under this collective to escape the individual lack of life. It's just reddit tier IQ.

A girl in her mid teens. An uncorrupt mind that can fall in love unconditionally; taken advantage of every Chad in the vicinity. To be physically (ab)used, emotionally taunted, tortured in the name of love. And then she keeps seeking the same behavior: her mind and heart (instinct) in splits, but she continues to prioritize the latter.

Eventually she starts to make demands from the men. She needs some self worth for trading the pussy for the night. Men in their thirst start to pay, along with their looks, in expensive dinners, listening to the crap for a while to assuage that she's something more than just pussy.

This goes on for a while (ages 20s-30s) and then she no longer can allow herself to be used and then comes more rules.

No games.
No nude pics.
No sex in the first date.
No players.
Want a real man.

And if there's a kid, then 'my kid comes first'. Not sure why she is mentioning that; maybe it's to let the man who is reading that to assume that she's a women of character and attuned to a family setting. That she's a capable mother and not a slut, lol. she's been one all along, isn't she?

Men want an easy lay and if she makes too much demands, only the most desperate betas try to stay in her orbit waiting for her attention. This, brocels, is the actual wall. It's more psychological than physical. A post-wall women doesn't believe in standalone love anymore. You need to keep doing more and more and she would relax around only after a long time of such shit testing.

This is why you try to get the women as young as possible, before she corrupts her physique and her mind. There would be enough mutual bonding, trust, and she don't have to pretend to love. Thus the possibility of kids, family et al.

Otherwise a post-wall mentally damaged women is hell for any man who dare to get close to her. Ageing body adds more fuel to that fire.

--

How IT works, is because these post-wall roasties and beta men whose lifefuel is in making women feel good: fits like hand in glove. There's women in that sub so men continue to simp and give the validations like 'so what, body count doesn't matter, love is love' which serve as lifefuel to the roasties. 'here to laugh at incels' is just a front.

To constantly hunt for incel content is their way to keep that delusion going. The more time spent in such delusions, the more the pain when the realization dawns on them some day.


--

A women who capitalized on her looks to lock a decent man with her trust and love, with a kid, in the name of a family: a life of moderation, living according to the biological drive that's programmed into her: a decent life. One who partied all the 20s till 30s, who threw away the youth and corrupted her mind, she's going to age like milk. Rotten, barren and no man (whom she desires) wanting her (as a relationship material).

Chads turn to high SMV men (read: loaded with money in addition to looks), settle down and make kids. Sub-humans who got nothing to begin with, and those who didn't take the black pill too early (else, LDAR/Wizard) get themselves conditioned to live without a woman and along with a good career and a realistic worldview, age like wine.
 
Last edited:
K

Kaptain Kirk

Planet Earth
-
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Posts
183
Online
2d 6h 54m
I think it has something to do with ego. Men struggle trying to get laid, whereas women easily have sex with different guys in a week. Men are hurt by that and cope by thinking women are going to suffer at the end when they finally reach the wall.

Truth is, when women have finally reached the wall, they will continue to be worshipped by men, but they won't have as much sexual value as they used to because now they are older.

So what will they do? Lower their standards. For example, if a woman was a 7 and picked hot guys, now as a 6 she can pick average guys. Her hypergamy isn't as strong as it used to be, but she can still date as much as she wants, only having to lower her standards.

The wall is a myth.
 
Inkblot

Inkblot

Freakazoid
-
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
178
Online
2d 3h 34m
mgtow said:
Men want an easy lay and if she makes too much demands, only the most desperate betas try to stay in her orbit waiting for her attention. This, brocels, is the actual wall. It's more psychological than physical. A post-wall women doesn't believe in standalone love anymore. You need to keep doing more and more and she would relax around only after a long time of such shit testing.
This is why virginity is so valued in women, because a man can only adopt a sense of self-worth by stipulating that's what he wants in a woman, and that's how it should be. Sticking your dick in a "sexually liberated" hoe is I imagine about as satisfying as not taking a shower for a few months and having sex in a literal dumpster.
Kaptain Kirk said:
I think it has something to do with ego. Men struggle trying to get laid, whereas women easily have sex with different guys in a week. Men are hurt by that and cope by thinking women are going to suffer at the end when they finally reach the wall.

Truth is, when women have finally reached the wall, they will continue to be worshipped by men, but they won't have as much sexual value as they used to because now they are older.

So what will they do? Lower their standards. For example, if a woman was a 7 and picked hot guys, now as a 6 she can pick average guys. Her hypergamy isn't as strong as it used to be, but she can still date as much as she wants, only having to lower her standards.

The wall is a myth.
This is why I would implore incels to embrace their edgy thoughts. Nothing is going to change. Get on with it. Manoeuvring ducks are ripe for the picking.
 
mgtow

mgtow

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
742
Online
22d 16h 3m
Kaptain Kirk said:
The wall is a myth.
My post is to substantiate that the wall is more psychological than physical; but it runs concurrently. Women don't embrace reality like men and the loss of SMV points is compensated with more 'am high value, men are threatened to approach me' spins.

Women will continue to get attention, not from those from whom she desires. That's post-wall. It is at this phase when she keeps saying 'not gonna settle, not gonna lower my standards'.

Men who use 'the wall' to feel good, to avoid facing their lack of dating prospect: that's cringe. Otherwise this forum would become the most popular men's hangout.
Inkblot said:
This is why virginity is so valued in women, because a man can only adopt a sense of self-worth by stipulating that's what he wants in a woman, and that's how it should be. Sticking your dick in a "sexually liberated" hoe is I imagine about as satisfying as not taking a shower for a few months and having sex in a literal dumpster.

This is why I would implore incels to embrace their edgy thoughts. Nothing is going to change. Get on with it. Manoeuvring ducks are ripe for the picking.
The lesser the experience, the more intense is her feelings towards the man she's in love. The more stable the relationship, the longer the honeymoon phase, more good memories made. A generally good life for either of them. No dopamine spikes like a tinder thot, but not unhappy like a roastie with zero Chad attention.

It is in such a stable relationship one can raise kids. A man cannot spend a substantial part of the day trying to retain a woman. Women with multiple experience of men are just that. You have to live up to her maximized expectations and if you fail to do it, you will be divorce raped. She would rather be alone, with the imagination of a better man than put up with a disappointment (not the man's fault).

The plummeting birth rates across the west, also in South Korea, Japan all points to this.

--

An incel who don't take a positive bias towards women has a very clear idea of the functioning of the world. That's how they 'spotted the incel' when you make arguments in social media. Men who are addicted to sex don't do that.

Let's say it's like buying bitcoin. When you aren't into it, you would logically speak against investing in it but once you have a few coins you wouldn't want it to drop in value.
 
It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
704
Online
13d 10h 32m
mgtow said:
A favorite cope of subhumans: women age like milk, men age like wine. This isn't false; issue is them hiding under this collective to escape the individual lack of life. It's just reddit tier IQ.

A girl in her mid teens. An uncorrupt mind that can fall in love unconditionally; taken advantage of every Chad in the vicinity. To be physically (ab)used, emotionally taunted, tortured in the name of love. And then she keeps seeking the same behavior: her mind and heart (instinct) in splits, but she continues to prioritize the latter.

Eventually she starts to make demands from the men. She needs some self worth for trading the pussy for the night. Men in their thirst start to pay, along with their looks, in expensive dinners, listening to the crap for a while to assuage that she's something more than just pussy.

This goes on for a while (ages 20s-30s) and then she no longer can allow herself to be used and then comes more rules.

No games.
No nude pics.
No sex in the first date.
No players.
Want a real man.

And if there's a kid, then 'my kid comes first'. Not sure why she is mentioning that; maybe it's to let the man who is reading that to assume that she's a women of character and attuned to a family setting. That she's a capable mother and not a slut, lol. she's been one all along, isn't she?

Men want an easy lay and if she makes too much demands, only the most desperate betas try to stay in her orbit waiting for her attention. This, brocels, is the actual wall. It's more psychological than physical. A post-wall women doesn't believe in standalone love anymore. You need to keep doing more and more and she would relax around only after a long time of such shit testing.

This is why you try to get the women as young as possible, before she corrupts her physique and her mind. There would be enough mutual bonding, trust, and she don't have to pretend to love. Thus the possibility of kids, family et al.

Otherwise a post-wall mentally damaged women is hell for any man who dare to get close to her. Ageing body adds more fuel to that fire.

--

How IT works, is because these post-wall roasties and beta men whose lifefuel is in making women feel good: fits like hand in glove. There's women in that sub so men continue to simp and give the validations like 'so what, body count doesn't matter, love is love' which serve as lifefuel to the roasties. 'here to laugh at incels' is just a front.

To constantly hunt for incel content is their way to keep that delusion going. The more time spent in such delusions, the more the pain when the realization dawns on them some day.


--

A women who capitalized on her looks to lock a decent man with her trust and love, with a kid, in the name of a family: a life of moderation, living according to the biological drive that's programmed into her: a decent life. One who partied all the 20s till 30s, who threw away the youth and corrupted her mind, she's going to age like milk. Rotten, barren and no man (whom she desires) wanting her (as a relationship material).

Chads turn to high SMV men (read: loaded with money in addition to looks), settle down and make kids. Sub-humans who got nothing to begin with, and those who didn't take the black pill too early (else, LDAR/Wizard) get themselves conditioned to live without a woman and along with a good career and a realistic worldview, age like wine.
So so. A 40 yo landwhale still have more SMV than many of us in this clown world something that MGTWOs don't keep in mind.
However, foids play on the dick carrousel of the Chad and they are willing to act as the provider side of the relationship if is necessary. Once they get pregnant or the age they lose value. They are self-aware that for them would be harder to catch a chadlite or Chad guy. Especially if they want him as a provider for the long run as well. Is very simple, Chad and even Chadlite have other options in their disposal so a relation will go nowhere and would be a merely game.
For that reason their last resort is to seek for a beta provider who is thirsty of pussy and willing to do brainless decisions to favor the foid.
 
Inkblot

Inkblot

Freakazoid
-
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
178
Online
2d 3h 34m
mgtow said:
The lesser the experience, the more intense is her feelings towards the man she's in love. The more stable the relationship, the longer the honeymoon phase, more good memories made. [..] Women with multiple experience of men are just that. You have to live up to her maximized expectations and if you fail to do it, you will be divorce raped. She would rather be alone, with the imagination of a better man than put up with a disappointment (not the man's fault).
Women with too much experience are less willing to actually give you more experiences on par with the frequency and extensive exploration she had during her heyday because she'll get bored easier and quicker, and thus insist on being less 'active' with you than when she was when getting around. The same can actually be extrapolated to general life experiences and doing things with one another - she's been there and done that. She understood that being young is about making the best of it and a lot of men are quite literally being dealt such a bad hand in life that I'm not surprised extreme ideologies are thriving around the world. The idea that any self-respecting man would want to jump through more hoops for less reward is counter-intuitive. A woman who decides her value has increased after giving herself and her modesty away for almost free is brazen and having it on. Simps need to stop feeding into their cakemaxxing.
 
Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
3,108
Online
53d 26m
No such thing as unconditional
 
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
3,719
Online
43d 9h 9m
High IQ thread, though teens are usually already traumatized before chad abuses them
 
mgtow

mgtow

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
742
Online
22d 16h 3m
It all fell down said:
So so. A 40 yo landwhale still have more SMV than many of us in this clown world something that MGTWOs don't keep in mind.
It's obvious. Women were put on a pedestal in the traditional era and it continues to be, their SMV would always be high.


When we tell them 'if you lower your standards a little, maybe you can find a best provider.. It's a decent compromise than loneliness' it's us, in the language of scarcity mentality, trying to talk to them who have always enjoyed an abundance of everything.

Their dopamine reward system is like a 20 lane highway. Even if we miraculously ascended (hypothetical), we simply cannot match the needs, wants, expectations of a typical modern foid. Why else would the divorce rates be 50% and it's women initiating 80% of the divorces? Mind it, this is not current statistics.

The man who cared too much to get a relationship had to make most of the effort to sustain it. And he got everything to lose when he can't save it and the woman would easily walk into another relationship the next day while the man would slide down the SMV too much. Hence it is MSTOWs rather than MGTOW. Just that it is very difficult to live every day without some self-respect, so some lies like 'i am ignoring women' to save face. Whatever floats the boat.

It all fell down said:
For that reason their last resort is to seek for a beta provider who is thirsty of pussy and willing to do brainless decisions to favor the foid.
Women benefit from both Chads and betas. Beta in the orbit, comforting her, healing her damaged psyche from Chad. Once she's a bit far from the timeline of the rape/physical violence, she is bored and start to seek that thrill again. A sub-human doesn't have what it takes to give that thrill. Niceguys are nice for a reason, they don't have other options.

The common denominator being the vitality/youth/beauty of hers being the currency. Chad gets to use it, beta is kept waiting in anticipation of it as he provides the support from the orbit. We (soyciety) have creating a monster that can't be pleased by any one man for a long time.

Hence the open marriage, cuckoldry, poly stuff and such. Men in r/deadbedrooms have beaten to death egos who are aware that their wives are sleeping around. What are your options really, having your balls chained to the house, 1/2 kids, that thing called 'family' to show around.
Inkblot said:
She understood that being young is about making the best of it
You have a 10$ and there's n number of stuff to choose to eat. Half way through your pork sandwich you see someone in the next table get something spicy mexican. The restaurant policy is that there's no taking back.

Through collective action (=feminism) that policy is now changed. You can return the plate and get something else. The attention span on any one man is a few nights to weeks and then it's time to shop again.

Women want to get as much fill as they can for that 10$ (=youth/beauty). Hence they end up as the metaphorical landwhale. LW sized body, LW size demands & expectations, LW sized bloated egos.

Still not settling teehee.
 
It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
704
Online
13d 10h 32m
mgtow said:
It's obvious. Women were put on a pedestal in the traditional era and it continues to be, their SMV would always be high.


When we tell them 'if you lower your standards a little, maybe you can find a best provider.. It's a decent compromise than loneliness' it's us, in the language of scarcity mentality, trying to talk to them who have always enjoyed an abundance of everything.

Their dopamine reward system is like a 20 lane highway. Even if we miraculously ascended (hypothetical), we simply cannot match the needs, wants, expectations of a typical modern foid. Why else would the divorce rates be 50% and it's women initiating 80% of the divorces? Mind it, this is not current statistics.

The man who cared too much to get a relationship had to make most of the effort to sustain it. And he got everything to lose when he can't save it and the woman would easily walk into another relationship the next day while the man would slide down the SMV too much. Hence it is MSTOWs rather than MGTOW. Just that it is very difficult to live every day without some self-respect, so some lies like 'i am ignoring women' to save face. Whatever floats the boat.


Women benefit from both Chads and betas. Beta in the orbit, comforting her, healing her damaged psyche from Chad. Once she's a bit far from the timeline of the rape/physical violence, she is bored and start to seek that thrill again. A sub-human doesn't have what it takes to give that thrill. Niceguys are nice for a reason, they don't have other options.

The common denominator being the vitality/youth/beauty of hers being the currency. Chad gets to use it, beta is kept waiting in anticipation of it as he provides the support from the orbit. We (soyciety) have creating a monster that can't be pleased by any one man for a long time.

Hence the open marriage, cuckoldry, poly stuff and such. Men in r/deadbedrooms have beaten to death egos who are aware that their wives are sleeping around. What are your options really, having your balls chained to the house, 1/2 kids, that thing called 'family' to show around.

You have a 10$ and there's n number of stuff to choose to eat. Half way through your pork sandwich you see someone in the next table get something spicy mexican. The restaurant policy is that there's no taking back.

Through collective action (=feminism) that policy is now changed. You can return the plate and get something else. The attention span on any one man is a few nights to weeks and then it's time to shop again.

Women want to get as much fill as they can for that 10$ (=youth/beauty). Hence they end up as the metaphorical landwhale. LW sized body, LW size demands & expectations, LW sized bloated egos.

Still not settling teehee.
The restaurant analogy is a great explanation of how the social contract has been broken.
I love how single mothers say "my child first" or "my children first" but they are single mothers due to bad decisions (e bred by a Chad with no provider qualities) or still monkeybranching between betas.
However she still winning for herself and doing a serious damage to the child if the last one is a boy.
mgtow said:
It's obvious. Women were put on a pedestal in the traditional era and it continues to be, their SMV would always be high.


When we tell them 'if you lower your standards a little, maybe you can find a best provider.. It's a decent compromise than loneliness' it's us, in the language of scarcity mentality, trying to talk to them who have always enjoyed an abundance of everything.

Their dopamine reward system is like a 20 lane highway. Even if we miraculously ascended (hypothetical), we simply cannot match the needs, wants, expectations of a typical modern foid. Why else would the divorce rates be 50% and it's women initiating 80% of the divorces? Mind it, this is not current statistics.

The man who cared too much to get a relationship had to make most of the effort to sustain it. And he got everything to lose when he can't save it and the woman would easily walk into another relationship the next day while the man would slide down the SMV too much. Hence it is MSTOWs rather than MGTOW. Just that it is very difficult to live every day without some self-respect, so some lies like 'i am ignoring women' to save face. Whatever floats the boat.


Women benefit from both Chads and betas. Beta in the orbit, comforting her, healing her damaged psyche from Chad. Once she's a bit far from the timeline of the rape/physical violence, she is bored and start to seek that thrill again. A sub-human doesn't have what it takes to give that thrill. Niceguys are nice for a reason, they don't have other options.

The common denominator being the vitality/youth/beauty of hers being the currency. Chad gets to use it, beta is kept waiting in anticipation of it as he provides the support from the orbit. We (soyciety) have creating a monster that can't be pleased by any one man for a long time.

Hence the open marriage, cuckoldry, poly stuff and such. Men in r/deadbedrooms have beaten to death egos who are aware that their wives are sleeping around. What are your options really, having your balls chained to the house, 1/2 kids, that thing called 'family' to show around.

You have a 10$ and there's n number of stuff to choose to eat. Half way through your pork sandwich you see someone in the next table get something spicy mexican. The restaurant policy is that there's no taking back.

Through collective action (=feminism) that policy is now changed. You can return the plate and get something else. The attention span on any one man is a few nights to weeks and then it's time to shop again.

Women want to get as much fill as they can for that 10$ (=youth/beauty). Hence they end up as the metaphorical landwhale. LW sized body, LW size demands & expectations, LW sized bloated egos.

Still not settling teehee.
The restaurant analogy is a great explanation of how the social contract has broken.
I love how single mothers say "my child first" or "my children first" but they are single mothers due to bad decisions (e bred by a Chad with no provider qualities) or still monkeybranching between betas.
However she still winning for herself and doing a serious damage to the child if the last one is a boy.
 
Inkblot

Inkblot

Freakazoid
-
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
178
Online
2d 3h 34m
mgtow said:
Why else would the divorce rates be 50% and it's women initiating 80% of the divorces? [...] The man who cared too much to get a relationship had to make most of the effort to sustain it. And he got everything to lose when he can't save it and the woman would easily walk into another relationship the next day while the man would slide down the SMV too much.
Until the day divorce reform is taken seriously and politicians stop appeasing women for no good reason, marriage is going to remain a one-sided bargain for foids to mooch off of when initiating divorce. When you have nothing to lose and everything to gain, the incentive to leave when you're ready is extraordinarily high. Not only are statutes still assuming that we live in the 1930s where only men go to work and women stay at home, judges are given too much leeway to interpret and issue judgement in favour of women for no reason other than vagina.

mgtow said:
Hence the open marriage, cuckoldry, poly stuff and such.
Men are so pussy-whipped it's giving foids another reason to become emboldened and value themselves way, way above their actual worth. For some reason, the older they get, the more hurdles they believe men should jump over to feast on their scraps after someone else was treated to the main course at a heavy ~90% discount.
 
Pikacel

Pikacel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Apr 18, 2021
Posts
293
Online
4d 1h 15m
Kaptain Kirk said:
I think it has something to do with ego. Men struggle trying to get laid, whereas women easily have sex with different guys in a week. Men are hurt by that and cope by thinking women are going to suffer at the end when they finally reach the wall.

Truth is, when women have finally reached the wall, they will continue to be worshipped by men, but they won't have as much sexual value as they used to because now they are older.

So what will they do? Lower their standards. For example, if a woman was a 7 and picked hot guys, now as a 6 she can pick average guys. Her hypergamy isn't as strong as it used to be, but she can still date as much as she wants, only having to lower her standards.

The wall is a myth.
Yep. If a girl was pretty before the wall then it will have a negligible effect on her. The ugly to average ones will have to settle upon hitting the wall
 
Meus

Meus

God
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
5,617
Online
98d 22h 46m
One of the highest IQ threads right now ngl
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,738
Online
39d 13h 24m
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
425
Online
3d 18h 18m
It all fell down said:
Once they get pregnant or the age they lose value.
Remember that nowdays, many foids can easly abort they child, thanks to feminismim and law cucks
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Yudayahito wa sugu ni haiboku shimasu
★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
2,805
Online
17d 7h 38m
For a lot of women there's no "wall" kek. Stop even talking about this retarded :redpill: MSTOW bs :feelshaha: I like attractive women in the 30-45 age range and def preffer them than their younger degenerate counterparts. PS In my European country there are almost no fat girls/women but in USSA they were like 60% kek
 
Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
1,873
Online
20d 1h 57m
In my opinion the wall only refers to female fertility (which declines from late 20s onward)

But that doesn't mean women can't get sex or male attention as they get older, that's a massive red pill cope :redpill:
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Yudayahito wa sugu ni haiboku shimasu
★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
2,805
Online
17d 7h 38m
Wellington said:
In my opinion the wall only refers to female fertility (which declines from late 20s onward)

But that doesn't mean women can't get sex or male attention as they get older, that's a massive red pill cope :redpill:
MSTOWs and other :redpill::feelsclown: cope that most women magically become very unattractive when they hit 30 but often it's right the opposite (atleast for European ones) kek. JFL @ this teracope.
 
HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
841
Online
6d 21h 3m
AlphaCentauri said:
MSTOWs and other :redpill::feelsclown: cope that most women magically become very unattractive when they hit 30 but often it's right the opposite (atleast for European ones) kek. JFL @ this teracope.
with modern surgery fillers lasers etc etc women can still besexually attractive into 40s, many top pornstars are around this age
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top