Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The wall is brutal for sub 7 women

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
As a wizard over 30 I have the privilege of watching my age mates age.

We all know that young women in their prime are the bomb, like really on fire. Between the ages of 13 and 29 their figures, skin, hair and radiating youth are second to none. We could say they are in their prime. Although some hit the wall already in their mid 20´s the majority usually dont.

So the attribute of youth can make even an ugly in the face sub 5 women have some sexually appealing attributes like perky breasts and hard nipples, nice round butt, no celculite, glowing healthy skin etc etc.

So we say all women are on fire in their youth if not deformed or born with some strange disorders.

NOW ENTER THE WALL

Those perky boobs drop, that nice round butt develops celcullite and losing weight becomes 10X harder. The skin stops glowing no longer radiating that youthful glow.

Now all sub 7 women get a minimum of 3 if not 4 smv points deducted. Of course the blue pilled simps still think they are 10/10 queens but realistically speaking they cannot attract Chad for a one night stand even if they paid him. Well of course if the price is right they could but I digress.

Now her standards plummet. She has no choice at all. Many already have kids on top of their low smv and aging bodies. This is when you see the rise of the simps and white knights betabuxxing single mums and post wall train wrecks with 20 abortions under their belt.

But those who looked after themselves or have natural beauty can for their age command alot of respect. Some are sub 5 but looked after themselves and with age are now even 7/10 because all the competition hit the wall hard. These are the foids that the successful doctors and similar profeesionals settle with usually making sure those genes are passed on to their children.

Anyway just writing about what I see around me in this cold cruel world.

No such thing as ''wall'' for foids

Please refer back to my psot where I said foids standards drop drastically and the simp captain save a hoe appears to save the day.

Thisis when we see the overweigfht guys marrying these foids, the manlet gets to betabuxx and play step daddy etc etc

Please refer back to my psot where I said foids standards drop drastically and the simp captain save a hoe appears to save the day.

Thisis when we see the overweigfht guys marrying these foids, the manlet gets to betabuxx and play step daddy etc etc
You said they can't get chad (and that their SMV decreases), but they can.

I also never said you said that

Gee wizz dude you cant be serious.

Yes they still get Chad because there are constantly hobosexuals on the prowl getting released from prison, losing their jobs and living on the streets etc etc etc. It is called statistics. Some of those foids will score, it is mathematically garunteed. But please stop cherry picking and using that to prove your point
They don't get Chad, unless they're Stacies. Most women either stay single (will happen to the current generations) or settle with betabuxxers.

Gee wizz dude you cant be serious.

Yes they still get Chad because there are constantly hobosexuals on the prowl getting released from prison, losing their jobs and living on the streets etc etc etc. It is called statistics. Some of those foids will score, it is mathematically garunteed. But please stop cherry picking and using that to prove your point
I’m not cherry-picking, do an experiment on tinder by yourself and you will see that even old foids will get thousands of matches, which includes matches with chads.

Also, them engaging with betabuxxers instead of chads doesn’t have to do with the wall, but with chads being rare and them prioritizing money over looks (which just mean they will leech of your money and you will end up in a deadbedroom, so looks still win).

So no, the wall is not ''brutal'' for sub7 women, they still have infinite SMV and can get into relationships with men far above their looksmatch

Last edited:
Life goes like this

be foid
>fuck until cum is shooting from your eyeballs
>hit 30
>have fatherless children
>give up on yourself
>tfw chad no want u
>become an ugly fat goblin
>betabuxx superman proposes a mutually beneficial financial relationship
>die having fostered chad's bastard children with no financial repercussions

They might be a little uglier and can't get Chad, but Chadlite and HTN are still available. The wall might lower their life quality by 10%, that's it.

The thought of an incel aproaching these old hags and asking them out, followed by them rejecting the incel by saying: "You're too young for me. There are plenty of foids in your age group you could ask out." makes me really mad. Bc they just use something like his age as an excuse when the incel is just too ugly for them.

I’m not cherry-picking, do an experiment on tinder by yourself and you will see that even old foids will get thousands of matches, which includes matches with chads.

Also, them engaging with betabuxxers instead of chads doesn’t have to do with the wall, but with chads being rare and them prioritizing money over looks (which just mean they will leech of your money and you will end up in a deadbedroom, so looks still win)
Dude what is it with zoomers and fcuking Tinder?

All this online shit is fantasy dude, filters, make up ,lights camera action.

The real world still mexists believe it or not.

Every bloody profile pic online is Chad or Stacy.

But anyway let me just say I belive you now. Yes there is no wall for foids. How could I have not seen this. Now i see the light

Life goes like this

be foid
>fuck until cum is shooting from your eyeballs
>hit 30
>have fatherless children
>give up on yourself
>tfw chad no want u
>become an ugly fat goblin
>betabuxx superman proposes a mutually beneficial financial relationship
>die having fostered chad's bastard children with no financial repercussions
sounds more or less accurate in most cases

Dude what is it with zoomers and fcuking Tinder?

All this online shit is fantasy dude, filters, make up ,lights camera action.

The real world still mexists believe it or not.

Every bloody profile pic online is Chad or Stacy.

But anyway let me just say I belive you now. Yes there is no wall for foids. How could I have not seen this. Now i see the light
It’s the new era mang, most couples met each other online (and it will only get worse).

Then don’t make a post victimizing them

They might be a little uglier and can't get Chad, but Chadlite and HTN are still available. The wall might lower their life quality by 10%, that's it.

The thought of an incel aproaching these old hags and asking them out, followed by them rejecting the incel by saying: "You're too young for me. There are plenty of foids in your age group you could ask out." makes me really mad. Bc they just use something like his age as an excuse when the incel is just too ugly for them.
lol manlets have it hardest bro, this world shows no mercy at all, Manlets have to settle for 35+ year old women. Still young enough to pop out at 1 or 2 kids for him.

sounds more or less accurate in most cases
idk many 30+ women but literally 100% of the ones I know have followed this pattern

have bastard children, no husband around, no financial distress somehow and they become fat in a few years

It’s the new era mang, most couples met each other online (and it will only get worse).

Then don’t make a post victimizing them
Dude couples meet from social circles, work, neighbours etc etc.

Fucking, sucking, licking, one night standing and most failed relationships and most betabuxxing relationships meet online yes its true in that sense.

idk many 30+ women but literally 100% of the ones I know have followed this pattern

have bastard children, no husband around, no financial distress somehow and they become fat in a few years
Lol you must live In California or New-York?

You watched your friends and known foids grow old, age and hit the wall. Has this felt like a small victory to you?
Yes it does. Because at least I am not dead like many of my age mates.

It's quite funny seeing once hot girls who rejected me get fat (they almost all do) but of course yes there will always be simps.

It's a pyrrhic victory. Sure they lose their value but at least they had value in the first place.

No. Just some average place in the U.S.
Lord have mercy, the whole USA is now rotten to the core.

Wont take long for that rotten core to collapse in on itself. The days of US super power are sadly over at least in the coming decade definately.

Inkel cope. 50 yr old wrinkled toiletcunt SMV >>>>>>>>>> white normie male SMV

Inkel cope. 50 yr old wrinkled toiletcunt SMV >>>>>>>>>> white normie male SMV

Lol simps must be desperate in USA lord have mercy.

And to think the cucks will fight to preserve this shit political system .

please refer to the post i made earlier

Lol simps must be desperate in USA lord have mercy.

And to think the cucks will fight to preserve this shit political system .

please refer to the post i made earlier

There is no coping for your smv bro. I wish it was different but market values are determined by supply and demand.

damn how did they die
Some mental illness and suicide or self medicating on booze and narcotics. Alot die young showing off driving fast in car crashes.
Some(not many) from illness.

Alot of men die young . You could say many young men win the "darwin award"

There is no coping for your smv bro. I wish it was different but market values are determined by supply and demand.
explain with facts and figures for a low iq wizard like me.

Break the numbers down and do some calculations so my low IQ brain can see what you mean

lol manlets have it hardest bro, this world shows no mercy at all, Manlets have to settle for 35+ year old women. Still young enough to pop out at 1 or 2 kids for him.
As a manlet myself I can feel the cruelty everyday. People don't see you as a man but rather a child or some creep. It's dehumanizing.

As a manlet myself I can feel the cruelty everyday. People don't see you as a man but rather a child or some creep. It's dehumanizing.
how tall are you? Plus also depends in which city or state you live. The Northern Germans in Schleswig-Holstein are huge like average 192cm or something. The Bavarian only like 178cm or something

how tall are you? Plus also depends in which city or state you live. The Northern Germans in Schleswig-Holstein are huge like average 192cm or something. The Bavarian only like 178cm or something
I'm 169cm and in my city the people are pretty tall.

True, but the most brutal thing is, most of them can postpone/avoid this simply by not becoming fat.

Got hit with this fact pretty brutally last month. One of the full-time workers at the place where I'm part-timing honestly looks to be about 28 y.o. and still acts more or less like a teenager, barely working, always taking smoking breaks, and making sure to spend time pretty much every day flirting and making out with a 6-feet-4 mogger security guard who guards our floor.

Naturally, I thought that she's only maybe a few years older than me, but a couple of weeks ago, she casually dropped the fact that she was born in 1987:feelsohgod:. Bitch's legitimately closer to 40 than 30, and still, just because she's slim and has a maybe above-average face, she can still act like a teenager, spending her time making out with a guy over a head taller than her and have half the guys in the workplace constantly, awkwardly flirting with her:feelsrope:.