Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The voices in my head are getting louder

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
I try to fog my head up and be occupied 24/7.
i go to the gym 2x a day im not on social media as often anymore, i started reading more.
I can’t escape reality, everyday going to sleep or waking up, i dream about a relationship, i dream to have deep and intimate conversations, i dream about affirming things my gf tells me and i tell her, i dream about eye contact, i dream about romantic gifts and i dream about shared happy moments with a gf.

I cant cope anymore, i need a break from life.

Sometimes a gangsta need a hug nigga ~ Glokk40Spazz

Give up it's not happening.

I try to fog my head up and be occupied 24/7.
i go to the gym 2x a day im not on social media as often anymore, i started reading more.
I can’t escape reality, everyday going to sleep or waking up, i dream about a relationship, i dream to have deep and intimate conversations, i dream about affirming things my gf tells me and i tell her, i dream about eye contact, i dream about romantic gifts and i dream about shared happy moments with a gf.

I cant cope anymore, i need a break from life.
Don't worry man, we're in this together

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

The voices in my head are the only person that talks to me

I wish all of us could be happy

i dream about a relationship, i dream to have deep and intimate conversations, i dream about affirming things my gf tells me and i tell her, i dream about eye contact, i dream about romantic gifts and i dream about shared happy moments with a gf.
Why can't I have dreams like this? Why are mine always involving getting ripped apart by bears or getting shot at?