Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The voicepill destroyed me

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
It's bad enough when you're a fucking retarded manlet. But hearing the sound of your own voice on video or on audio recordings, which is certifiably low T and beta, is completely demoralizing. :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

If only smoking didn't cause cancer, I would do it to get a raspier and deeper voice.

related to your manletism, no growth hormone=no vocal cord growth

it's over

If only smoking didn't cause cancer, I would do it to get a raspier and deeper voice
it takes like 40 years dude.
i've been a smoker for 10 years and there is no change in my voice. i still sound like myself when i started
i stopped smoking tho. it's only cool if Chad does it :feelskek:

I have a soft nasally voice that people can't hear

Je comprends à quel point c'est difficile. A l'université, une enseignante se moquait de ma voix quand je lisais un texte devant tout le monde, le plus triste c'est que j'ai essayé de mettre beaucoup d'intonation mais ma voix reste parfaitement monotone et désagréable. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

I have a soft nasally voice that people can't hear
Me too, It's very hard to make myself heard.

I'm at the point where I absolutely avoid talking so as not to annoy people. :feelsUnreal:

Yea the voicepill is beyond brutal. Not only will women not want you but men will NEVER respect you.
Je comprends à quel point c'est difficile. A l'université, une enseignante se moquait de ma voix quand je lisais un texte devant tout le monde, le plus triste c'est que j'ai essayé de mettre beaucoup d'intonation mais ma voix reste parfaitement monotone et désagréable. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Yeah voice pill should be brought up more often here, it’s devastating

Just have a radio voice theory
That’s actually what I’ve been training myself to do, if fags can make it higher then we can surely make it go lower

How bad do I sound?

View: https://youtu.be/-0Ucs6YUtRI

Pls don’t ban for shilling, why would I come here to promote Splatoon videos

You kinda sound like a nerdy black guy. Not bad and it's defiantly not "giga over" tier or anything.

Also for youtube videos I'd turn down the music a bit because it starts to overpower your voice at parts and makes it hard to hear.

You kinda sound like a nerdy black guy. Not bad and it's defiantly not "giga over" tier or anything.

Also for youtube videos I'd turn down the music a bit because it starts to overpower your voice at parts and makes it hard to hear.
At least I don’t sound like a nerdy white guy:cool: I’ll get a consistent radio voice at this rate. I feel like a total queer hearing the voices of some guys in school.

pretty sure voicepill is cope unless go to extreme lengths, iirc there was a guy (can't recall his name) who was recently famous for having a giga deep voice yet as soon as he did a face reveal all his fangirls were filled with disgust as they saw how he looked

I have a Chad voice, so I'm told. Only thing I can mog at in this world. /brag

pretty sure voicepill is cope unless go to extreme lengths, iirc there was a guy (can't recall his name) who was recently famous for having a giga deep voice yet as soon as he did a face reveal all his fangirls were filled with disgust as they saw how he looked
Corpse Husband.

Tfw generic 15 yo white boy voice :fuk::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I will never sound like @kanyepilled
And we never heard him again after that
At least he capitalized on toilet’s thirst for a deep voice. Though his face is… not enough.

Tfw generic 15 yo white boy voice :fuk::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I will never sound like @kanyepilled

At least he capitalized on toilet’s thirst for a deep voice. Though his face is… not enough.
His face was 0. Mogs me for having money but now it'll never be seen the same way again

What do u rate my voice /10 bhai
tbh it's actually hard for me to remember what your voice sounds like, i remember broly's quite vividly but yours i just somewhat remember as sounding like just a white guy tbh

that's not really a bad thing, you could have sounded like a soy male or something tbh

At least I don’t sound like a nerdy white guy:cool: I’ll get a consistent radio voice at this rate. I feel like a total queer hearing the voices of some guys in school.
You find your voice bad but it's not, you are a pleasant person to listen to. :D You just need to deepen your mix. ;)

My voice is deep and manly, but I speak with my nose which ruins it entirely :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back