Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The voice pill

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date
The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
How important is it and What's more important, a deep voice or tone?

Also what does your voice pitch need to be? I tried the voice pitch analyzer app (free on google play) and mine was around 130Hz, but it says the male average is about 100Hz JFL

You’re autistic if you think your voice is holding you back, as long as your voice passes as normal it’s fine

My voice is bad but my face is worse.

You’re autistic if you think your voice is holding you back, as long as your voice passes as normal it’s fine

I wouldn't say it's holding me back but is it not important to sound masculine?

If you are getting matches but then getting ghosted after a phone call then you know it's a problem. If not, that's not the problem.

If you aren't Chad then worrying about voice is retarded. Sure having an ideal voice would be good for mogging other Chads, but when you're an incel it's like worrying about the price of a pair of shoes at the mall that aren't even your size.

our voice plays a very important role in communication and expression
if you have a speech impediment, soft voice, or effeminate voice it's over. when chad speaks everyone will hear him and will listen, when you talk the room will sigh and laugh
this brutality happened to me when in english class when i had to read a book and everyone sighed and laughed at me every time i had to read

Voice is cope. Look no further than chads like that charisma on command guy:

He probably gets much pussy with his mickey mouse voice.

If you aren't Chad then worrying about voice is retarded. Sure having an ideal voice would be good for mogging other Chads, but when you're an incel it's like worrying about the price of a pair of shoes at the mall that aren't even your size.
It's like worrying for shoes expensive and u have no feet

our voice plays a very important role in communication and expression
if you have a speech impediment, soft voice, or effeminate voice it's over. when chad speaks everyone will hear him and will listen, when you talk the room will sigh and laugh
this brutality happened to me when in english class when i had to read a book and everyone sighed and laughed at me every time i had to read

This is why it's important. If it's not at least normal then it's another bit of your soul lost from childhood.

The monotone pitch as well is another factor. Listen to ER's videos for example.

Also you need your voice to function day to day. You can go through life without anyone seeing your dick if you're an Inky. Everyone hears you speak.

If you are getting matches but then getting ghosted after a phone call then you know it's a problem. If not, that's not the problem.
How do you know it’s your actual voice rather than what you’re saying with it that’s causing the foid to lose interest?

How do you know it’s your actual voice rather than what you’re saying with it that’s causing the foid to lose interest?
Re-read my post. If you aren't getting phone calls then the voice is an irrelevant factor. Maybe some chad-lights can be voice-cells but trucells cannot be voicecels. You have to at least get to a phone call with fois on a regular basis to qualify for a coveted voicecel title. You could also ascend with def beckies.

Even if it doesn't,you're still good

My voice is okay , i think

No voice for your face

My voice is shakes because of anxiety

My voice is pretty emo but so am I

It matters moreso in places where your face is not visible or in the workplace. Your voice won't isn't going make up for a bad face or ruin a good face unless it's beyond absurd.

Voicepill is retarded useless fucking cope.

I have a deep voice and foids still don't give a single shit. Nothing matters to them if you aren't Chad in looks.

Guys who I voicemog into oblivion are out slaying while I'm a KHHV postmaxxing on incels.co.

Voicepill = the shit on my toilet paper

i made the test

115 hz when i talk with my big boy voice

i guess thats enough
How important is it and What's more important, a deep voice or tone?

Also what does your voice pitch need to be? I tried the voice pitch analyzer app (free on google play) and mine was around 130Hz, but it says the male average is about 100Hz JFL
if you have 130 hz your voice is great tbh

@Reddit_is_for_cucks has chadfished plenty and his voice has NEVER hurt him

I have an unusually nasally voice where I live because of slavic / Eastern European ancestry.. I probably look better than a lot of people here but the voice is a massive turn off to girls. Even if I try to pretend I'm a NT the voice will still end up making me seem like a non-NT

It doesn't really matter. It might provide halo if you're already gl, but it's not what's keeping you incel.

That said, certain accents, namely curry and east asian, are definitely a negative.