Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The virgin question

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Why do Eurocels and Americancels above the age of 21 on this forum expect/want virgin female partner, in view of the fact that finding female virgin above the age of 20 is uncommon in the west?

Last edited:
Because all men need to Cope in some way

Difference between what I'd like and what I expect

I'd like a virgin partner

I expect the overwhelming majority of women over the age of 16 not to be virgins

I expect the overwhelming majority of women over the age of 16 not to be virgins
^This.

Well, overwhelming majority is not virgin in reality.
But why to have an unrealistic expectation? Why not be realistic?

explain what is wrong with what I said please

If foids have high standards, so shall I.

Virgins are the best. Nothing like a teen virgin to love you. A teen virgin will love you for the rest of your life. A non-virgin will just divorce you and take all your money. I don't know about you, but that doesn't sound too appealing to me!

Not sure I guess it’s because they are low iq copers. It’s not that a virgin wife wouldn’t be ideal, but virgin females don’t really exist past at 15, especially in the west.

Virgins are the best. Nothing like a teen virgin to love you. A teen virgin will love you for the rest of your life. A non-virgin will just divorce you and take all your money. I don't know about you, but that doesn't sound too appealing to me!
Yes teen love is the best love as you rightly said but how can a man say aged 26 wants nothing less than a virgin when vast majority of foids isn't virgin after 18 and very uncommon after 20, though I don't mean here he should go for foids who taken 40-200 dicks inside her?

Last edited:
Hope dies last. Every guy wants to be like a conquistador and conquer untamed lands and win something for himself that no other man had before him. Every guy deludes himself his time is yet to come and good fortune is just around the corner. No luck in high school? Surely I will make up for it in college. No luck in college either? No worries I will just focus on my career for now. Hit 30 and still a virgin? Well, everyone always said women love older guys, right, RIGHT? It's just a cope so your brain won't go haywire with grief thinking about how much you missed out on. After you swallowed the blackpill, whether you live or die stops being a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear. Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings then you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.

Yes teen love is the best love as you rightly said but how can a man say aged 26 wants nothing less than a virgin when vast majority of foids isn't virgin after 18 and very uncommon after 20, though I don't mean here he should go for foids who taken 40-200 dicks inside them?
True, I guess he would have to settle. I guess most here don't want to settle. I suspect that most her (including maybe even me) can settle for like a single mother with 3 kids who just wants a beta bucks provider, but we choose not to. So in that regard, I guess that many of us are volcels for not settling for such low-life.

Because they're volcel, Aspergers having dreamers. I'm exaggerating, but for some, this has to be true.

Hope dies last. Every guy wants to be like a conquistador and conquer untamed lands and win something for himself that no other man had before him. Every guy deludes himself his time is yet to come and good fortune is just around the corner. No luck in high school? Surely I will make up for it in college. No luck in college either? No worries I will just focus on my career for now. Hit 30 and still a virgin? Well, everyone always said women love older guys, right, RIGHT? It's just a cope so your brain won't go haywire with grief thinking about how much you missed out on. After you swallowed the blackpill, whether you live or die stops being a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear. Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings then you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
This 100%. Massive coping everywhere you go. It is always, "tomorrow I will get it all and make up for lost time" but tomorrow never comes (I guess their are a few exceptions, like if you become ultra rich, but even then, old and rich is not really fun, so that is actually a cope).

We will get nothing in reality - not a virgin, not a used up roastie. Nothing is realistic so some would rather fantasize about their ideal.

Because they're volcel, Aspergers having dreamers. I'm exaggerating, but for some, this has to be true.
We will get nothing in reality - not a virgin, not a used up roastie. Nothing is realistic so some would rather fantasize about their ideal.
When you swallowed the blackpill you should be realistic not delusional.

Ofcourse fundementally every man wants a virgin woman. But in this society you gotta take what you get, and it wont be a virgin. Being virgin isnt something any foid is taught to strive for like it was in the old days. And yes the more partners a foid has the less likely shell be commited, but the truth is almost all adult relationships and marriages in the west are between partners that already had people before them. Its a pure shame, but there really is no other choice, besides ofcourse something you have to leave to US for to be legal. And I dont have that option.

not used and you are first. if that has to be explained to you jfl. it would be nice but its a dream.

Only virgin girl can bring real ascension, everything else is cucked