Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The video (Being ugly: my experience) on yt is fine. What is not fine is the comments though...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★
Buddy boyos, i've never seen so much fakery and copium in one video section in my entire life. I had to stop reading it because it started making me nauseous brocels. The same normies that scoundred him his entire life are now virtue signaling like crazy in the comment section (to desperately try to prove to the world how awesome and wholesome they are) telling him how "beautiful he is" and how "society is ugly, not him" and some bs like that. These people cant even acknowledge the simple fact that there is a hierachy of beauty and if they do, they say its arbitrary (nurture vs nature BS that has been repelled by our community over and over again) when everybody knows it isnt. I was hoping the blackpill ideology could ascend to the masses, but this video compleately killed it for me.

I was one of the first who watched this video…. So many same things we have in common and i realized i was the same as him.

Then he mogged me with ascending