Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @the vice girl who is lurking here

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
You are welcome to take the virginity of all the incels here. We promise to not blackpill anyone after that :lul::lul::lul:

We need to scrutinize which accounts suddenly went inactive around the time that video was published. I bet we can find it.

This is a crucial step in deradicalizing us

HEY FOID LOOK AT THESE VIDEOS
Ob1z61f857i51

Deradicalize Incels? well give us a chance at relationships instead of going "ew".

must be nice to exist like that bitch, have everything handed and the only 'job' you need to do is looking down on people:fuk:

damn bitch is walking deadmaxxing:shock:

You nigger don't edit your post
I deleted it because I wasn't sure if the corpse was female since it was so mutilated, but I'll repost it again to see what you guys think
I hope it is ngl :society:
P.S to all the glowie faggots and jewnalists lurking, this is a repost from 4chan :feelsaww:

0ED7D18E 9C50 4F43 B043 7E27125FE249

You are famous @Iranianoldcel
I am not a terrorist you females you hear me

Hope she saw me talking shit aboot "Canada".

Bro this bitch just compared us to neonazis and ISIS.

Can’t have shit on Earth
I can't watch the video till I am free and back on wifi, but I wanted to know if anyone is reading: what exactly did they say in the video?
She might have incel fetish.
Does it exist? Maybe it does. But the prettier the foid, the less likely it is to be the case.

Last edited:
Probably the most ridiculous and infuriating thing about these Jew MSM documentaries about us is how they’re so insistent that we’re a gang/organized crime/terror cell when all we are in reality is a men’s only support group. :feelsUgh:

I mean I have to hand it to this bitch on her promo cutting skills and her kayfabe “selling” abilities.:feelsclown:

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson doesn’t have anything on her when it comes to cutting an effective promo.:feelshehe:

She effectively sells us with her promo skills as the second coming of the Manson family or any number of the deadly Mexican drug cartels. :feelshaha:

She also over sells us as a thing or entity to be afraid of with such a ridiculous put on intensity of fear act that she puts Shawn Michael’s over selling of Hulk Hogan to shame at that infamous Summerslam match that they had long ago ie for non pro wrestling fans to understand what I mean by “over selling” is pro wrestlers as part of the show are supposed to act hurt or react to their opponents offense in reasonable ways that make their opponent look powerful/strong or what have you and this is what’s known as “selling” since you’re selling an illusion to the crowd to tell a story. :feelswhat:

Well since Hogan was being a selfish dick as usual he played backstage politics with Vince McMahon to get out of having to take a staged loss to Shawn, so in order to punish and make Hogan look like a fool, a chump and a buffoon all at once Shawn Michaels acted like every bit of Hogan’s tired old man offense was like legitimately getting hit by a car going 90 mph which was expert level pro over selling since it went above and beyond what was necessary to convey both pain and the effectiveness of the moves. :feelskek:

In so doing Shawn succeeded in proving his point and making Hogan look like a fool as well proving who the actual greatest pro wrestler in ability if nothing else was at that time. :ahegao:

Last edited:
She might have incel fetish.

:fuk:

This planet is heaven for them and they still won't stop bullying incels

:lul::lul:
Hopefully
I really want to fuck her
:fuk:

I can't watch the video till I am free and back on wifi, but I wanted to know if anyone is reading: what exactly did they say in the video?

Does it exist? Maybe it does. But the prettier the foid, the less likely it is to be the case.
I highly doubt incel fetish exist brother. If it existed we wouldn't be here in the first place
[UWSL]Also the video shows this website and refers to us and radical Nazi and terrorists and compares us to jihadists or some shit. She says in the video that she created an account here and learned our terminology [/UWSL]

She effectively sells us with her promo skills as the second coming of the Manson family or any number of the deadly Mexican drug cartels. :feelshaha:
Agreed. This was hilarious[UWSL].[/UWSL]

[UWSL] I swear these foids will succeed putting us in the terrorist list with the help of their Jew media and friends.[/UWSL]

Someone needs to kidnap her and made her available for forum members.

Probably the most ridiculous and infuriating thing about these Jew MSM documentaries about us is how they’re so insistent that we’re a gang/organized crime/terror cell when all we are in reality is a men’s only support group. :feelsUgh:

I mean I have to hand it to this bitch on her promo cutting skills and her kayfabe “selling” abilities.:feelsclown:

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson doesn’t have anything on her when it comes to cutting an effective promo.:feelshehe:

She also over sells us as a thing or entity to be afraid of with such a ridiculous put on intensity of fear act that she puts Shawn Michael’s over selling of Hulk Hogan to shame at that infamous Summerslam match that they had long ago ie for non pro wrestling fans to understand what I mean by “over selling” is pro wrestlers as part of the show are supposed to act hurt or react to their opponents offense in reasonable ways that make their opponent look powerful/strong or what have you and this is what’s known as “selling” since you’re selling an illusion to the crowd to tell a story. :feelswhat:

Well since Hogan was being a selfish dick as usual he played backstage politics with Vince McMahon to get out of having to take a staged loss to Shawn, so in order to punish and make Hogan look like a fool, a chump and a buffoon all at once Shawn Michaels acted like every bit of Hogan’s tired old man offense was like legitimately getting hit by a car going 90 mph which was expert level pro over selling since it went above and beyond what was necessary to convey both pain and the effectiveness of the moves. :feelskek:

In so doing Shawn succeeded in proving his point and making Hogan look like a fool as well proving who the actual greatest pro wrestler in ability if nothing else was at that time. :ahegao:

This. It is so funny that all those supposed "incel extremists" (All 5 of them worldwide) all had very obvious mental conditions or werent incels at all.
I highly doubt incel fetish exist brother. If it existed we wouldn't be here in the first place
[UWSL]Also the video shows this website and refers to us and radical Nazi and terrorists and compares us to jihadists or some shit. She says in the video that she created an account here and learned our terminology [/UWSL]
Foids like the idea of deranged psychos. Mentalcels who say glowie things have a chance still.

It would be a dream come true if a foid "deradicalised" me

Also Julia Ebner is earning big $ advising the german cucko-government on "right wing extremism" etc. so it is mostly her financial interests behind it.

This. It is so funny that all those supposed "incel extremists" (All 5 of them worldwide) all had very obvious mental conditions or werent incels at all.

Foids like the idea of deranged psychos. Mentalcels who say glowie things have a chance still.
JFL “mentalcels”

Also Julia Ebner is earning big $ advising the german cucko-government on "right wing extremism" etc. so it is mostly her financial interests behind it.
Couldn't find any info if she can be jewish or not

Probably the most ridiculous and infuriating thing about these Jew MSM documentaries about us is how they’re so insistent that we’re a gang/organized crime/terror cell when all we are in reality is a men’s only support group.
They have to come up with something to get views on this shit. The reality that we all just rot alone at home all the time is just too boring to get likes and views.