Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @the vice girl who is lurking here

@The vice girl let me touch your boobs and fk your toxic hole.

Honestly I would like to know the story behind all these .
This just seems too crucial.
I'm not sure but the video where they stab the girl is a cartel punishing her for stealing drugs or being from another cartel. Typical mexican or brazilian cartels.

I'm not sure but the video where they stab the girl is a cartel punishing her for stealing drugs or being from another cartel. Typical mexican or brazilian cartels.
Thanks ,good to know.

"How can we help incel men?:
"Dont know, dont care, i want their forum deleted"

Thats how people who have a problem with us operate.

Hopefully

:fuk:

I highly doubt incel fetish exist brother. If it existed we wouldn't be here in the first place
[UWSL]Also the video shows this website and refers to us and radical Nazi and terrorists and compares us to jihadists or some shit. She says in the video that she created an account here and learned our terminology [/UWSL]
Let them say whatever they want, if they actually saw the reality of how diverse this place is, then anyone being honest would be able to tell it's not really like what they think it is.

Agreed. This was hilarious[UWSL].[/UWSL]

[UWSL] I swear these foids will succeed putting us in the terrorist list with the help of their Jew media and friends.[/UWSL]
Of course they will...

With all the leftist hype bullshit in the West going on, there will be all sorts of NGO/loser Journalists/feminist radicals who attempt to get popular at their job and social circles by trying to infiltrate this website

"How can we help incel men?:
"Dont know, dont care, i want their forum deleted"

Thats how people who have a problem with us operate.
+label them as terrorist
Let them say whatever they want, if they actually saw the reality of how diverse this place is, then anyone being honest would be able to tell it's not really like what they think it is.

Of course they will...

With all the leftist hype bullshit in the West going on, there will be all sorts of NGO/loser Journalists/feminist radicals who attempt to get popular at their job and social circles by trying to infiltrate this website
Yeah. That's why I say it's over. Life for incels will be even more difficult in the future

Last edited:
this foid isn't doing shit. she just wanted easy goverment money and clout and is probably texting chad instead of lurking here while she gets paid for doing nothing.

Same. If she has passionate intercourse with me, I promise not to post on here again. :dab:
We need to scrutinize which accounts suddenly went inactive around the time that video was published. I bet we can find it.
The posts on the front page of .is that are seen in the video are from October 12 of this year. There's a hint.

Last edited:
The posts on the front page of .is that is seen in the video are from October 12 of this year. There's a hint.
The Rock Clapping GIF

Probably the most ridiculous and infuriating thing about these Jew MSM documentaries about us is how they’re so insistent that we’re a gang/organized crime/terror cell when all we are in reality is a men’s only support group. :feelsUgh:

I mean I have to hand it to this bitch on her promo cutting skills and her kayfabe “selling” abilities.:feelsclown:

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson doesn’t have anything on her when it comes to cutting an effective promo.:feelshehe:

She effectively sells us with her promo skills as the second coming of the Manson family or any number of the deadly Mexican drug cartels. :feelshaha:

She also over sells us as a thing or entity to be afraid of with such a ridiculous put on intensity of fear act that she puts Shawn Michael’s over selling of Hulk Hogan to shame at that infamous Summerslam match that they had long ago ie for non pro wrestling fans to understand what I mean by “over selling” is pro wrestlers as part of the show are supposed to act hurt or react to their opponents offense in reasonable ways that make their opponent look powerful/strong or what have you and this is what’s known as “selling” since you’re selling an illusion to the crowd to tell a story. :feelswhat:

Well since Hogan was being a selfish dick as usual he played backstage politics with Vince McMahon to get out of having to take a staged loss to Shawn, so in order to punish and make Hogan look like a fool, a chump and a buffoon all at once Shawn Michaels acted like every bit of Hogan’s tired old man offense was like legitimately getting hit by a car going 90 mph which was expert level pro over selling since it went above and beyond what was necessary to convey both pain and the effectiveness of the moves. :feelskek:

In so doing Shawn succeeded in proving his point and making Hogan look like a fool as well proving who the actual greatest pro wrestler in ability if nothing else was at that time. :ahegao:
this foid is just another military industrial complex cocksucker that wants to drum up bullshit "terror" allegations to keep her job

Life is just so unfair...

Julia Ebner on BBC Panorama - ISD