Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The viability of every religious belief is invalidated by this simple postulate of determinism

• Thread starter juche necromancer
  • Start date
juche necromancer

juche necromancer

신념을 안겨준 김정일장군
The sole two determinants of every decision you take in life are your genes and your upbringing.

This leaves no space for any self-determination with free will, since "free will" is a fictional concept.

What space does this leave for any religious belief? Whether you partake in a certain system of values or not depends merely on luck.

Mumble mumble mumble mumble

Just watch any debate between an atheist and a religious coper and it all in the end comes down to believing in some government psyop bible jfl.

you can't have a true religion where there're multiple races with different genetic recombination.
4 example: you can't be christian and non-white.

That shouldn’t even be debatable, youre religious= opinion rejected. It used to be a good cope back in the day, but not anymore with todays knowledge.

That shouldn’t even be debatable, youre religious= opinion rejected. It used to be a good cope back in the day, but not anymore with todays knowledge.
Based:yes::yes:.

How so:waitwhat:? Non-whites (MENAs) came up with Christianity in the first place, managed to impose it onto a multiracial/multiethnic empire, and that and its offshoots then forcibly converted Europe into it.

Even Ghosts sit around waiting for their own Religious alive group to bring them into their own religious afterlife.

How so:waitwhat:? Non-whites (MENAs) came up with Christianity in the first place, managed to impose it onto a multiracial/multiethnic empire, and that and its offshoots then forcibly converted Europe into it.
todays Christianity is way different than what it used to be in the past (due to translation errors) and what the romans saw fit for their empire.
just check in google how in asian countries today, asian try to introduce their traditions and some of their literatures to the bible, even assume that jesus is asian while whites assume he's white and blonde.

The sole two determinants of every decision you take in life are your genes and your upbringing.

This leaves no space for any self-determination with free will, since "free will" is a fictional concept.

What space does this leave for any religious belief? Whether you partake in a certain system of values or not depends merely on luck.

“The Ājīvika school is known for its Niyati("Fate") doctrine of absolute fatalism or determinism,[6][8][15] the premise that there is no free will, that everything that has happened, is happening and will happen is entirely preordained and a function of cosmic principles”

Btw, they also believed in LDAR.

Also, some Calvinist Christians also don’t believe in free will. Same goes with many other denominations of varying religions.

Last edited:
Whites had an established set of religious beliefs before the introduction of Abrahamic faiths, I plan on covering some of this in a thread & how they lead to many of the issues we have.

Not to mention, this:

Pagansharia

MaqrquisDeSadeBasedQuote

I consider myself Agnostic, and hold a belief in a higher form of creation: Objectively, it just makes sense when following various rules of physics, the universe, etc.

Take this Tesla quote:
If you want to understand the world, consider it in terms of energy, frequency and vibration

“The Ājīvika school is known for its Niyati("Fate") doctrine of absolute fatalism or determinism,[6][8][15] the premise that there is no free will, that everything that has happened, is happening and will happen is entirely preordained and a function of cosmic principles”

Btw, they also believed in LDAR.

Also, some Calvinist Christians also don’t believe in free will. Same goes with many other denominations of varying religions.
The Indian one is just a school of thought in philosophy, don't see how that can be regarded as a religion.

Calvinism is just determinism with a veil of Christianity.

I suppose religion can be compatible with determinism according to the definition of that word, but at that point it's just nonsensical.

The Indian one is just a school of thought in philosophy, don't see how that can be regarded as a religion.
That’s how all religions in India are except Hinduism.

Calvinism is just determinism with a veil of Christianity.
How is it not Christian?

I suppose religion can be compatible with determinism according to the definition of that word, but at that point it's just nonsensical.
Some believe god just made the world like a game or show, and you are just an actor in the movie with no free will. Just part of the cosmic show.

r/atheism shit

Believing that God has chosen those who will be saved is not heresy?
If God is omniscient and omnipotent, then free will can’t really exist. Before making you he would already know what you will do, and he chose to make you that way.

plenty of religious people don't even believe in the importance of absolute 'free will,' although IMO that's just a pseudo-debate and abuse of language

there are several Christian groups which stress predetermination and divine grace, for example

I do think that it's a problem for Christian theodicy, which often relies on 'free will' and the (obviously mythological) Adam-and-Eve story + 'original sin' to do a lot of heavy lifting. but trying to explain the universe based on a God creating a man and woman in a garden is going to be absurd from whichever angle you look at it really

you can't have a true religion where there're multiple races with different genetic recombination.
Jesus was a sandnigger you retard what are u talking about?

True religion doesnt exist because simply a god doesnt exist, we are animals who happen to have a brain instead of instincts only and thats it.

ahem excuse me christianity was invented in america in the 19th century by joseph smith

it is a quintessentially white, american religion

Religious cucks are really contradicting sometimes. On the on hand they claim that god already determined your life for you (It almost literally says so in the bibel), on the other hand they claim that free will exists.

Sabbatean frankism is the only based religion

Exactly and thats not white
he can be whatever race the writer of the book want him to be.
sandnig christians will see him as a sandnig, whites will consider him whites and both will add their cultures and identity to the religion. u end up with 2 different religions.

todays Christianity is way different than what it used to be in the past (due to translation errors) and what the romans saw fit for their empire.
I've actually seen a legit 2 hour lecture on this by a Bible scholar specializing on this (have been looking for it for the last 10 minutes but I can't find it right now.) Basically, what he said is that the modern Bible is actually surprisingly consistent with the earliest versions from millenia ago. Almost all of the differences are due to sentences being written differently without the overall point and meaning being changed. The guy demonstrated it by showing that in Greek, there's legit hundreds of possibilities to write the sentence "Mary loves Joseph," or something like that. Those different texts get translated differently, overall meaning remains, and boom, you have "different" Bibles.

Apparently, there's only a few dozen instances of text in the Bible being unambigously different than in the earliest versions, such as there being a discrepancy between demons being exorcised just by prayers, or by prayers and fasting.

just check in google how in asian countries today, asian try to introduce their traditions and some of their literatures to the bible, even assume that jesus is asian while whites assume he's white and blonde.
Yeah, but none of those are fundamental rewrites of the Bible, that's the thing.

Whites had an established set of religious beliefs before the introduction of Abrahamic faiths, I plan on covering some of this in a thread & how they lead to many of the issues we have.

Not to mention, this:

View attachment 1174654
View attachment 1174655

I consider myself Agnostic, and hold a belief in a higher form of creation: Objectively, it just makes sense when following various rules of physics, the universe, etc.

Take this Tesla quote:
True, the pagan faiths got assimilated into Christianity. Lots of Saints are based on former pagan deities.

Religious cucks are really contradicting sometimes. On the on hand they claim that god already determined your life for you (It almost literally says so in the bibel), on the other hand they claim that free will exists.
Worshiping an unjust deity that has chosen you over other who are no less deserving is immoral.

Worshiping an unjust deity that has chosen others over yourself who is no less deserving is cucked.

Doesn't make sense to me either way.

Although this post is low IQ as determinism and religion can be compatible, however pointless such a creation would seem.

I should just refrain from posting shit at this point my brainrot is well and truly complete.

Worshiping an unjust deity that has chosen you over other who are no less deserving is immoral.

Worshiping an unjust deity that has chosen others over yourself who is no less deserving is cucked.

Doesn't make sense to me either way.

Although this post is low IQ as determinism and religion can be compatible, however pointless such a creation would seem.

I should just refrain from posting shit at this point my brainrot is well and truly complete.
>believing in free will
>believing in religion

pick one

Yeah, but none of those are fundamental rewrites of the Bible, that's the thing.
im talking about beliefs, not the books.
I've actually seen a legit 2 hour lecture on this by a Bible scholar specializing on this (have been looking for it for the last 10 minutes but I can't find it right now.) Basically, what he said is that the modern Bible is actually surprisingly consistent with the earliest versions from millenia ago. Almost all of the differences are due to sentences being written differently without the overall point and meaning being changed. The guy demonstrated it by showing that in Greek, there's legit hundreds of possibilities to write the sentence "Mary loves Joseph," or something like that. Those different texts get translated differently, overall meaning remains, and boom, you have "different" Bibles.

Apparently, there's only a few dozen instances of text in the Bible being unambigously different than in the earliest versions, such as there being a discrepancy between demons being exorcised just by prayers, or by prayers and fasting.
i believe that yashua died in the cross in the very early days of trying to play god without managing to make much impact on the people around him.
he didn't get a proper burial tho, he got eaten by dogs and birds
at least that's what i heard from other theologists (book Jesus: A Revolutionary Biography).

This thought isn't even half-baked. It's completely raw and uncooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back