Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The vast majority of this forum is just a bunch of mentalcels

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
Unpopular opinion. Flame the shit out of me if you want to.

I've seen lots of pics of guys here over the time I've hung out (usually through PMs and rating requests).

I want to make it clear most of you guys aren't "subhumanly ugly" as you say. It seems like dumbass hyperbole. Of course there are guys with recessed chins and severe acne but honestly most of you are average looking. You're not a Chad by any means, but still passable. I've seen 5/10 guys get their looksmatch all over my college campus.

You guys always talk like you're some motherfucking deformed gargoyle who also got acid splashed on his face. LMAO. Exaggeration to the max.

You guys are mentalcels. Your lonely and virginal because you sit in your room watching animes and playing vidya with waifus instead of being out in the world talking to people.

Yeah, I know this post is blasphemy in the incel community. Please don't ban me though, I'm not some cucked normie telling you shit. I'm just saying what I have observed and challenging the incel groupthink, and there's nothing wrong with that.

you can’t change your brain chemistry

The really ugly ones don't have the will to post their pics in public.

Here's a TL;DR summary thingy:

Incel ideology: I am too ugly to ever be desired by anyone
Counter-proof: there are guys uglier than you that have girlfriends that are their looksmatch

incel counter: Yeah but those guys are either betabuxx or being cucked
counter to that: you don't know that for sure, and if every non-Chad relationship is either betabux or cuckoldry...why do you even lament the lack of relationship? Why hang around here all sad? Why not just go full asexual monk mode?

Mentalcels OUT

Yeah most of the guys here are average looking but are unable to talk to women. When I speak to women they vomit at how I look. They run away and call the police on me.

They are mentalcels not real incels they refuse to explore their options and choose to sit here and rot

Ingredients

>looks
>social isolation
>sperg
>location
>ethnic foreign looking
>female mental makeup

Unpopular opinion. Flame the shit out of me if you want to.

I've seen lots of pics of guys here over the time I've hung out (usually through PMs and rating requests).

I want to make it clear most of you guys aren't "subhumanly ugly" as you say. It seems like dumbass hyperbole. Of course there are guys with recessed chins and severe acne but honestly most of you are average looking. You're not a Chad by any means, but still passable. I've seen 5/10 guys get their looksmatch all over my college campus.

You guys always talk like you're some motherfucking deformed gargoyle who also got acid splashed on his face. LMAO. Exaggeration to the max.

You guys are mentalcels. Your lonely and virginal because you sit in your room watching animes and playing vidya with waifus instead of being out in the world talking to people.

Yeah, I know this post is blasphemy in the incel community. Please don't ban me though, I'm not some cucked normie telling you shit. I'm just saying what I have observed and challenging the incel groupthink, and there's nothing wrong with that.
bluepill alert

I mean, I am ethnic(curry), so currycels are NOT average and thus are incels in the west

enjoy your ban dude.

"You guys are mentalcels. Your lonely and virginal because you sit in your room watching animes and playing vidya with waifus instead of being out in the world talking to people."
said like a cuck ,not all incels are like that. stereotypes. even if we are 5/10 it's pretty over. just lol at getting women in 2018 being a 5/10
bluepill alert

I’m a 2.5-3/10, my life experience reflects this.

you havent seen me im not mentalcel

"I've seen lots of pics of guys here over the time I've hung out (usually through PMs and rating requests)."

Are you retarded enough to think that truly ugly incel would send a picture and risk becoming a meme?

"I'm just saying what I have observed and challenging the incel groupthink, and there's nothing wrong with that."

No, you are not "challenging" the groupthink. You just kept reoeating the retarded arguments that normal people use. "Go out" "Bee yourself" Also you keep gave your useless anecdote that contributes nothing to discussion:

"I've seen 5/10 guys get their looksmatch all over my college campus."
"I have an indian friend who is 5'2 and he just slayss"
"I know guys that are 200 kg and mental midgets, you know what? They just got outside, stopped video games and beee themselvesss. Now they got their looksmatches by rolling through the fuckng street because they cant walk, females got wet because of their cOnFiDEncE"

Just get out, you deserve the ban.

what you think is average is not actually average, also women do not give a shit about a man who has "average" anything, at best you get settled for until she can monkey branch to someone new

sub8 for ethnics its over

sub4 for whites its over

you whiteys need to leave us alone and go out and slay in this world

this site should only be for ethnics and sub4 whites,

sub4 for whites its over

Telling mentalcels to suck it up and be NT is like telling uglycels to suck it up and get plastic surgery.

Most truly ugly incels are mentalcels too

sub4 for whites its over

The core "problem" most people here have, is they want "primal" hookups but don't have "primal" looks.

They considered it "cucked" to actually have a good personality, hobbies and interests, social circle or develop an LTR (you know, how %99 of men get laid.)

The attitude is "Why should I go thru all that, Chad doesn't have to go thru all that."

But you're not Chad and %99 of men aren't Chad.

And secondly, most Chad-lites and even Chads DO have social circles, DO have good personalities, DO have hobbies and interests.

In other words

There is "alpha game" and there is "beta game."

You're playing alpha game with beta looks and altho sometimes you can "get lucky" you have to play to your strengths.

Because a "primal" hookup is usually a bar slut, someone you don't want to take home.

If you want wife material, you only get that with beta game (altho looks help alot.)

Melania wouldn't be with Donald if he weren't a pillar of the community.

You think she's with him for "primal" sex?

She's a trophy wife, she's there because of beta game.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back