Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the vast majority of incels are not compatible with women

anotherbitesthedust

anotherbitesthedust

Recruit
★★
to be in a normal, functioning, healthy relationship there has to be TRUST and common shared experiences and mindset for what you want in the future. there also has to be an understanding of one’s past, be it good, or bad.

if you are a 20yo incel and out of nowhere, a girl starts to show interest in having a relationship with you, the sad reality is that she will quickly leave you once she learns of your dark past (which will eventually have to happen, if you don’t want your relationship built on a lie) and she will be massively weirded out. women absolutely detest men who are insecure about themselves, no matter where that insecurity comes from - that’s why so many normies openly talk about their sexual and relationship pasts with their female counterparts, they don’t have anything to be insecure about in their past and they don’t feel jealous hearing women speak about the guys that they have been with.

besides the insecurities part, another major flaw is that even your PERSONALITY is not compatible with a womans. your environment shapes your personality, unlike what retards think you don’t really have a sovereign control over how you behave, your behavior and mannerisms are a summation of your life experience and your environment (parents, friends, school, online activity) that have all SHAPED you into who you are today

what woman can truly understand rejection, isolation, loneliness in the way an incel has gone through? what woman wouldn’t mind being with a man who spent his formative years hating women and himself on obscure forums no one has heard about? what woman can truly get along and grow to love someone who has had a completely different life trajectory from herself? the brutal thruth is that you, as a man reading this (if ur an incel not a normie lurker) has a state of mind and past, and personality that’s incompatible with a woman to truly love you and be a best friend for life, which is what relationships and marriage are supposed to be

The majority of men are not complatible with most foids. And all of it is due to foid's freedom to choose.

Despite religion being weak cope, it's probably the best cover story for past inceldom. Religious pasts can be turned into redemption stories where you left when you realized they were anti-woman or something. Those lies do bump up against the personality trait though where the blackpill makes you used to brutal honesty.

I was thinking about this today. I think I'm too blackpilled to ever be able to have a healthy relationship. I know that this foid will be using me for my resources or whatever else she can gain from me because I am not physically attractive. I obviously would not tell her that I browsed incel forums but it would be hard to hide the fact that I've never had a relationship or sex. I haven't even had friends for 10 years, I also have no social media which is a big red flag to foids.

It's over.

Yes. You will be unpracticed, not only sexually but romantically. They will expect certain skills and abilities from you that you won't possesses. You won't be able to read between the lines or word your feelings and interests. On top of that, being blackpilled so long makes you jaded, incapable of trust.

If I woke up as Chad tomorrow I would have no idea how to relate to women or how to escalate. The wounds of inceldom run deep

to be in a normal, functioning, healthy relationship there has to be TRUST and common shared experiences and mindset for what you want in the future.
Bluepilled reddit-tier post

Yes. You will be unpracticed, not only sexually but romantically. They will expect certain skills and abilities from you that you won't possesses. You won't be able to read between the lines or word your feelings and interests. On top of that, being blackpilled so long makes you jaded, incapable of trust.

If I woke up as Chad tomorrow I would have no idea how to relate to women or how to escalate. The wounds of inceldom run deep

Somehow society got along for thousands of years without caring abt what foids find 'compatible'

No compatibility for your face

jfl as if it would matter if you were a Chad

foids would relate to you and escalate. they will be compatible bc they mirror the traits of men they are with. that doesn't happen to us bc we aren't Chad

in 2024 nobody remembers the blackpill smh

state of .IS

I was thinking about this today. I think I'm too blackpilled to ever be able to have a healthy relationship. I know that this foid will be using me for my resources or whatever else she can gain from me because I am not physically attractive. I obviously would not tell her that I browsed incel forums but it would be hard to hide the fact that I've never had a relationship or sex. I haven't even had friends for 10 years, I also have no social media which is a big red flag to foids.

idk but most women need to be raped by pajeets at gunpoint, simple as

Last edited:
to be in a normal, functioning, healthy relationship there has to be TRUST and common shared experiences and mindset for what you want in the future. there also has to be an understanding of one’s past, be it good, or bad.

if you are a 20yo incel and out of nowhere, a girl starts to show interest in having a relationship with you, the sad reality is that she will quickly leave you once she learns of your dark past (which will eventually have to happen, if you don’t want your relationship built on a lie) and she will be massively weirded out. women absolutely detest men who are insecure about themselves, no matter where that insecurity comes from - that’s why so many normies openly talk about their sexual and relationship pasts with their female counterparts, they don’t have anything to be insecure about in their past and they don’t feel jealous hearing women speak about the guys that they have been with.

besides the insecurities part, another major flaw is that even your PERSONALITY is not compatible with a womans. your environment shapes your personality, unlike what retards think you don’t really have a sovereign control over how you behave, your behavior and mannerisms are a summation of your life experience and your environment (parents, friends, school, online activity) that have all SHAPED you into who you are today

what woman can truly understand rejection, isolation, loneliness in the way an incel has gone through? what woman wouldn’t mind being with a man who spent his formative years hating women and himself on obscure forums no one has heard about? what woman can truly get along and grow to love someone who has had a completely different life trajectory from herself? the brutal thruth is that you, as a man reading this (if ur an incel not a normie lurker) has a state of mind and past, and personality that’s incompatible with a woman to truly love you and be a best friend for life, which is what relationships and marriage are supposed to be
If a woman really likes you she won't care about your .is activity because she'll love you and understand you were going through a hard time in life of loneliness.

i`ll never have a girlfriend anyway so it won`t matter

Fuck whores. There disgusting and evil

Which there is no reason why it wouldn't be in a relationship of an incel who ascended and the woman he ascended with.

if you are a 20yo incel and out of nowhere, a girl starts to show interest in having a relationship with you, the sad reality is that she will quickly leave you once she learns of your dark past (which will eventually have to happen, if you don’t want your relationship built on a lie) and she will be massively weirded out.

What "dark past":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:?

Absolutely bizarre post:lul::lul::lul::lul:. Sometimes posting on some obscure internet forum while living at least a semi-normal life is nothing a person would find weird, especially in the current year. Just look at how many people with historiesof being abusers, bullies or criminals not only have no problem with getting into relationships, but even have kind of an advantage (regardless of gender) as long as they have at least normie looks? People are willing to turn a blind eye to a lot of weird stuff if they can get laid and be with someone, especially at ages where relationship formation is becoming rarer (not that I'm advocating betabuxxing), as long as the person pursuing them has at least bearable looks.

And? I'm struggling to understand your point. Actively abusive and antisocial personalities have never been a problem for anyone who wanted to get laid. Personality matters as much to men as it does to women, and despite a crapload of women having very anti-male feminist opinions and actually disliking men, none of them have ever had a problem with getting laid or into relationships. Our problems are our looks and gender, nothing else.

what woman can truly understand rejection, isolation, loneliness in the way an incel has gone through?
None, but I do, and because of that, if a woman were to choose me for some to me unfathomable reason, I would make it a point to make our relationship the best it can be and actively work towards it lasting forever.

what woman wouldn’t mind being with a man who spent his formative years hating women and himself on obscure forums no one has heard about?
Re-read what I wrote about bullies, abusers, and criminals having no problems getting laid. Women have no problem being with men who have beaten other, weaker human beings, often women just like them, to where they were near-dead or actually dead. Women have no problem being with men who have bullied people into suicide. Women have no problem being with men who have spent their formative years terrorizing weaker people, stealing, vandalizing, and generally being criminals.

I'm sure it must come as a shock to you, but occassionally posting on a barely-relevant forum to vent about your frustrations isn't the worst thing in the world:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Seriously, have you ever checked how people talk about minorities and so on on mainstream platforms like Twitter:feelskek::feelskek:. .is is basically a leftist utopia when you compare it to how many people, who are in happy relationships, actually think and talk about the world.

what woman can truly get along and grow to love someone who has had a completely different life trajectory from herself?
Yes, and that is because we are unattractive males whose fates are to never be picked by women, while their fates are to have relationships, marriages and kids. That DOESN'T mean that, if womenwere to get into relationships with us, that we would be unable to love, relate to them and treat them as lovers and best friends. It simply means that it will never happen in the first place.

Despite religion being weak cope, it's probably the best cover story for past inceldom. Religious pasts can be turned into redemption stories where you left when you realized they were anti-woman or something. Those lies do bump up against the personality trait though where the blackpill makes you used to brutal honesty.
actually yeah this is a great cover story, it’s probably the best one for someone with a dark incel past

It's over.
exactly and you have no shared common experiences with her, you don’t have anything to bond with her over so the relationship is built on nothing

Bluepilled reddit-tier post
alright so trust, compatibility, and mutual attraction are all things that are useless for a relationship that is supposed to last for years? stop coping with this retarded shit bro, get ur head out of the gutter

Yes, and that is because we are unattractive males whose fates are to never be picked by women, while their fates are to have relationships
ah yeah forgot your a genetic determinism retard who believes everything is determined from birth, since this applies to you don’t bother reading my thread tbh

If a woman really likes you she won't care about your .is activity because she'll love you and understand you were going through a hard time in life of loneliness.
unicorn woman

Rare high IQ thread from a newcomer. Well done. I 100% agree. I’m also way too jaded to ever believe a woman could love me and I’m too broken to actually open up fully and love back properly if it ever happened. I could never let my guard down that much

Rare high IQ thread from a newcomer. Well done. I 100% agree. I’m also way too jaded to ever believe a woman could love me and I’m too broken to actually open up fully and love back properly if it ever happened. I could never let my guard down that much
yep bro, or even worse you let your guard down (like an idiot) and she sees right through you and laughs at you for your fucked past

yep bro, or even worse you let your guard down (like an idiot) and she sees right through you and laughs at you for your fucked past
Which is exactly what would happen unfortunately. Women cannot understand true forced loneliness and will judge you for it as if you chose for it to be that way

alright so trust, compatibility, and mutual attraction are all things that are useless for a relationship that is supposed to last for years?
yes, males and females all grew up with fewer 'common experiences' in the past bc foids were excluded from civil society, and typically nobody cared abt the foid's 'vision for the future,' compatibility or what she thought of the past. but they still had perfectly functional, longer-lasting relationships bc hypergamy was restrained

your whole post is based on the bizarre premise that a hypergamous foid would get attracted to a sub5 incel, which is pure cope fantasy

trust is looks
experience is looks
understanding of the past is looks
(foids don't understand chad's past, they rationalize it. in fact foids don't understand at all)

if incels were somehow the new chads, then foids would overlook everything else. but if foids aren't attracted to you bc you're subhuman, no amount of 'common experience' and other Reddit-tier nonsense is going to make a difference

maybe GrAYs should study the blackpill before making these bluepill threads abt foids falling in love with incels except for their pERsonality

Last edited:
chad could just lie abt his past and foids will eat it up

if you are an incel then foids will just view it as a dumb excuse

actually yeah this is a great cover story, it’s probably the best one for someone with a dark incel past
"Dark incel past", "fucked past", bruh, you can't convince me or expect me to believe that you wrote those with a straight face:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:. Either you are trolling, or you genuinely don't understand how insignificant this site is in the lives of most guys here. Just the number of people who will be here just for a month or two and them disappear forever is proof of that.

99% of the people here are absolutely nothing like they are on this site when interating with people IRL. Venting on an obscure forum for lonely men is not having a "dark" or "fucked" past:feelshaha:. If anything, the guys here are less likely to have an actual dark or fucked past, involving bullying people to near suicide, humiliating people weaker than them, abusing relatives or girlfriends, abusing or killing animals, et cetera, if only because most of the guys here have been on the receiving end of those things and have never had the power to do such things to others.

exactly and you have no shared common experiences with her, you don’t have anything to bond with her over so the relationship is built on nothing
And what would stop me from building such experiences with her? That's the entire point of dating, hanging out and getting to know each other, to get some shared experiences as a couple, to build trust together, to get to know each other and so on.

alright so trust, compatibility, and mutual attraction are all things that are useless for a relationship that is supposed to last for years? stop coping with this retarded shit bro, get ur head out of the gutter
And why, exactly, should the usage of an obscure incel forum be what decides whether you can build trust or are compatible with a girl who would be interested in you:waitwhat::feelshaha:? I wouldn't know which random websites or forums she uses to vent or do whatever either and if I spent a couple of weeks hanging out with her and deciding that she's a pretty great chick who I'd definitely like a relationship with, why should I care about her using some weird website from time to time? Especially since I'd actually know er personally instead of only from behind a screen, which is an environment where people tend to pretend that they are something they are not quite commonly. And if it wouldn't matter to me, why should it matter to her that I sometimes vented on an obscure incel forum, especially if she'd get to know me as an actual person IRL?

And this applies in general lol:feelshaha:. I have no real idea what websites my family members, coworkers, or other people I know browse or use. That doesn't change a thing about my relationships with any of them, because I, to varying degrees of course, actually know them as people. I don't need to have obsessive, detailed knowledge of their digital footprint to know that I can trust my parents or that the guys I've known for years are relatively normal people who I don't need to feel threatened around, and the same applies to hypothetical romantic relationships I'd have as well.

You're never going to completely know another person. Gnossienne and amicy are very much things everyone has felt at least once, and there's a good reason for it. That doesn't mean you can't build a relationship, of any type, with them, build trust and find out if you're compatible (unfortunately, mutual attraction is something that either is here or isn't, you can't really effect that one:feelsugh:).

ah yeah forgot your a genetic determinism retard who believes everything is determined from birth, since this applies to you don’t bother reading my thread tbh
I originally wanted to joke about how brutal this reply is and how all of my arguments have just been completely refuted:feelshaha:, but I think I'll just point out that this is a surprisingly personal comment considering that, to my knowledge at least, we've never interacted before:feelshmm:. However, although this is the first time I'm seeing your profile, this thread is actually surprisingly similar to this one by a guy who got banned months ago:

I'd never accuse somebody of being a sockpuppet account used to evade a ban or anything, especially with absolutely no proof. However, that doesn't change the fact that, some slight differences in the way the argument is presented aside, the arguments in both of those threads are overall very similar, consisting of claims that our experiences and environments have turned us into people unable of love. Given how similar they are, I think that @OutcompetedByRoomba's pretty good reply in that other thread is definitely quotable here:

Nah, one more piece of hate-fuelled black and white nonsense. For most of us, a girl being meaningfully kind and honestly affectionate towards us would have our hearts bursting with love almost instantly.

The unpleasant truths about the world we got to see and the intense misery we experienced shaped us and create a chasm between us and most normies. And we won't ever be the people we were when we were young and didn't know how terrible things could be (for those of us lucky enough to have a period like that early on). But our brains didn't suddenly forget how to feel a baseline human emotion or became incapable of bonding.

You are simply abusing the general hopelessness, self-hate and low self-esteem present in this user base to twist the knife a bit in their open wounds. People on here are prone to believe your garbage because they can't remember the last time they felt loved or unreservedly gave their love to someone else. Which is to be expected on an incel forum ffs.

To make the point with an hypothetical:
If you feel confident that you as an incel can no longer feel love, how would you test that?
Like, what would be solid evidence for that theory?
Probably something like "there are multiple people, at least one of them a girl you end up sleeping with, who are spending a lot of time with me, who clearly like me and whom I can relate to + enjoy being around. And yet, despite having all of this over a prolonged period of time, I still can't feel any love or affection for them growing inside myself".
Well, if you were able to test that theory than you probably would no longer be an incel on here, would you?
Most people on here barely have any irl friends.
How would you know if you could love someone if you rarely have any opportunity or reason to do so?
How would you know that you are no longer capable of love without first having an experience that should have made you love someone, which would probably include you getting laid?
How would you know that you can no longer bond with people when there aren't any people like you around to bond with?
Some incels ascend without falling in love, but so do many normies every day. That you found a girl willing to fuck you might just have been not quite enough to make you love her or get you over a lifetime of misery and lonelyness... what a suprise.

People on here are so defeated, they can't allow any hope for a better future in their life but mindlessly accept the most horrible perspectives and ideas as facts because why not?
At least apply an equally strict standart of proof to both sides.

Actually, after reading the responses, I am pleasently suprised how clearly people told this faggot to fuck off. Good on you guys.

Either you are trolling, or you genuinely don't understand how insignificant this site is in the lives of most guys here. Just the number of people who will be here just for a month or two and them disappear forever is proof of that.
>this site is insignificant in the lives of most guys here
>10,000+ posts

your behavior and mannerisms are a summation of your life experience and your environment (parents, friends, school, online activity) that have all SHAPED you into who you are today
your personality is also heavily dependant on your genes.

I mostly agree, although "loser past" would be more accurate than "dark past".
1: She would dump you when she gets the ick after finding out you are/were a loser.
2: Your lack of experiences will make you boring to talk to and she'll dump you.

bullies, abusers, and criminals having no problems getting laid
I'm tired of seeing this argument used to debunk that personality matters.
Bad personality =/= evil personality, a bad personality just means boring, awkward and introverted.

your personality is also heavily dependant on your genes.
Exactly:yes::yes:.

I'm tired of seeing this argument used to debunk that personality matters.

Bad personality =/= evil personality, a bad personality just means boring, awkward and introverted.
True. I brought that up since with the language OP was using, it seemed to me that that was the definition of "bad personality", that he meant, when "loser personality" would've been much better, as you've suggested.

Exactly:yes::yes:.

Brutal how few replies that thread got.
The study says 30-60% heritability, seems like a good estimate based on my family. A few of us who never spent time together and were raised differently have the same personalities.

Brutal
Do you just have a super good memory or do you have a list with all your studies written down ? :lul:

Do you just have a super good memory or do you have a list with all your studies written down ? :lul:
Wouldn't say super good, I've already reposted the first one a few times and remembered the second one only now that you've talked about it:feelshaha:.

That’s not even remotely true, boyo. You have a very romanticized idea of a relationship should be. Yes, in THEORY, a relationship should be built 100% on truths, but I doubt that most relationships are (for both parts), because EVERYBODY lies (it’s human nature) and that’s okay. Life is not black and white, it’s shades of gray.
As for personality, you talk as if only men have personality issues. Also, you can compensate your personality problems by improving your net worth and your looks.

True. Sympathy is only rewarded to the beautiful.

in a normal, functioning, healthy relationship there has to be TRUST
Trust is manufactured.

Societal institutions (marriage, enforced monogamy, etc.) are responsible for this trust. A wife trusts her husband to provide resources for her and their children and the husband trusts this wife will be a virgin and won't fool around with numerous Chads and dogs while he's away.

Feminism, welfare state, etc. altered the balance of trust. Nowadays men can only trust they will be divorce-raped in court; foids can trust they're free to fuck thousands of men, marry, and then fuck thousands more while being married until they get bored and then walk away with all the family assets.

A marxist-rodgerist society does not rely on easily betrayed trust, because foid agency is abolished -- all foids are collectively owned, kept in a coma in deep underground breeding facilities no man ever enters.