Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The USA should finally be classified as a terror regime

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
The government watches the people starve, locks them up or accepts their death. The USA violates all human rights and commits war crimes. The American people are suffering and are only being mocked. The world must finally classify this country as a terror regime. USA a country where you can be locked up for making a joke about a cop but rich criminals roam free. A country that invests more money in oppression to further expand prisons, build isolation cells, and direct weapons against its own people and the rest of the world. a state that kidnapped people from vast countries (Guantanamo). A country that constantly invades other countries while its own people starve, sleep in cells on the streets and rich nobles enrich themselves from the suffering of others. It is time for this country to be classified as a terror regime and a danger to the American people and the rest of the world.

The USA violates all human rights and commits war crimes. The American people are suffering and are only being mocked. The world must finally classify this country as a terror regime.
:blackpill:

nothing wrong with war crimes

Somehow, the administrative class in the US has made the power to designate others as terrorists exclusive to themselves. They are basically immune to criticism within the country. Speak too loudly and there are consequences. It’s not at China or USSR levels (afaik) but it’s getting a little scary.

Somehow, the administrative class in the US has made the power to designate others as terrorists exclusive to themselves. They are basically immune to criticism within the country. Speak too loudly and there are consequences. It’s not at China or USSR levels (afaik) but it’s getting a little scary.
They are just as bad as the USSR and China. As soon as you are a threat, the FBI/CIA and other secret services will remove you. someone else is running the USA. This President, who is affected by Alzheimer's and can barely speak, will never be able to govern the country. There are no elections, it's just an illusion. He's just a puppet in the big theater.

There are no elections, it's just an illusion.
I think there are many more people who see it this way since 2020s election and it will be very interesting to say the least how this years election will go.

I think there are many more people who see it this way since 2020s election and it will be very interesting to say the least how this years election will go.
I do not believe anything anymore. it's a big theater. not even trump is trustworthy. No matter who wins, he's just a puppet

The government watches the people starve, locks them up or accepts their death. The USA violates all human rights and commits war crimes. The American people are suffering and are only being mocked. The world must finally classify this country as a terror regime. USA a country where you can be locked up for making a joke about a cop but rich criminals roam free. A country that invests more money in oppression to further expand prisons, build isolation cells, and direct weapons against its own people and the rest of the world. a state that kidnapped people from vast countries (Guantanamo). A country that constantly invades other countries while its own people starve, sleep in cells on the streets and rich nobles enrich themselves from the suffering of others. It is time for this country to be classified as a terror regime and a danger to the American people and the rest of the world.
I’m so tired of the millions of illegal migrants that are ruining the united states

I do not believe anything anymore. it's a big theater. not even trump is trustworthy. No matter who wins, he's just a puppet
Trump, despite being part of the establishment, at least speaks against it and calls out its inadequacies. Let’s see if he’ll really “drain the swamp” if he gets another chance in 2024, the swamp is thriving more than ever as of now.

its was always a shithole
Definitely not brother. I know how bad it is now it’s easy to believe that but 2000s and below people were having the time of their lives here. Just compare the 2001 ball drop crowd to now. People aren’t even happy another year is coming anymore

Trump, despite being part of the establishment, at least speaks against it and calls out its inadequacies. Let’s see if he’ll really “drain the swamp” if he gets another chance in 2024, the swamp is thriving more than ever as of now.
He should nationalize all large companies and disempower the extremely rich so that they can no longer exercise so much power.

Definitely not brother. I know how bad it is now it’s easy to believe that but 2000s and below people were having the time of their lives here. Just compare the 2001 ball drop crowd to now. People aren’t even happy another year is coming anymore
lol the ball drop normies will always be out there. Now they’re just making TikTok videos of themselves instead of cheering or whatever the fuck they do there. But I agree that things used to be better, it’s like a sense of hope or looking forward has just disappeared and there’s no reason anyone does anything anymore.

They are just as bad as the USSR and China. As soon as you are a threat, the FBI/CIA and other secret services will remove you.
In the 60' in USSR there was this popular joke:

An American diplomat talks to a Soviet diplomat. The American speaks to him:
-You know, in our country there is a complete freedom of speech. You can go out in the street, shout that "President Kennedy is an idiot" and nothing will happen to you!
The Russian replies:
-Really? Well, in our country you also have this level of freedom of speech.
-What do you mean? - asked the American
-You see, in Russia you also can go out on the street, shout that "President Kennedy is an idiot" and also nothing will happen to you!

I think there is the same situation now in the US. You can talk about anything, as long as you are not criticising the estabilishment. And if you do, in best case scenario you are called a "conspiracy theorist" or some "angry white man/incel/far-righter/trumpist" in the media

Last edited:
USA is a cesspit of inceldom like the UK. World leaders are a bit old and it will be too late when they
understand the devastation the de-population agenda will do to their countries.

USA is a cesspit of inceldom like the UK. World leaders are a bit old and it will be too late when they
understand the devastation the de-population agenda will do to their countries.
not to old but too corrupt and they are only puppets. The american people should have the power and the single rich fags.

nationalize all large companies
I have very little faith in the government running that many things and I don’t want to see the government grow that much. But there are projects for the national good that I think should be prioritized, maybe this is what you meant by nationalized?
disempower the extremely rich
To me, this is bankers, at least the ones I want to see disempowered the most. They sit around turning money into more money, while adding nothing. I like how tech CEOs kind of run rampant tbh.

The area I’m most concerned with is feminism, and a large part of what props that up is the enormous managerial class we have in this country. There are so many female middle managers and government bureaucrats out there who do nothing all day, their salaries are basically government handouts with the job as a front to justify giving them the money. So in a way I’d like to see more privatization which ideally would cut off a lot of this fat.

On the other hand, this probably only would widen the disparity between the top 10% and bottom 90% of men as far as inceldom and hypergamy goes. Also, I don’t think I’m disciplined or robust enough to survive in such a ruthlessly capitalistic environment.

I don’t know man. It seems like men who are deemed undesirable just lose no matter what happens from here. If we could go back a little bit to the era where female hubris is moreso kept on a leash and men who work hard can be rewarded with a loving wife and family, that seems like it’d be a good thing. Did that era even ever exist though, or am I just looking back through rose tinted glasses?

Sorry if I’m rambling. The brain rot from isolation is bad, man :feelsbadman:

lol the ball drop normies will always be out there. Now they’re just making TikTok videos of themselves instead of cheering or whatever the fuck they do there. But I agree that things used to be better, it’s like a sense of hope or looking forward has just disappeared and there’s no reason anyone does anything anymore.
This guy gets it^

To me, this is bankers, at least the ones I want to see disempowered the most. They sit around turning money into more money, while adding nothing. I like how tech CEOs kind of run rampant tbh.
thats true it should happen for our peace.
I don’t know man. It seems like men who are deemed undesirable just lose no matter what happens from here. If we could go back a little bit to the era where female hubris is moreso kept on a leash and men who work hard can be rewarded with a loving wife and family, that seems like it’d be a good thing. Did that era even ever exist though, or am I just looking back through rose tinted glasses?
it's been like this for a very long time. These conditions didn't just happen yesterday. Our grandparents left us a shitty world and didn't fight it enough or didn't know any better.

The area I’m most concerned with is feminism, and a large part of what props that up is the enormous managerial class we have in this country. There are so many female middle managers and government bureaucrats out there who do nothing all day, their salaries are basically government handouts with the job as a front to justify giving them the money. So in a way I’d like to see more privatization which ideally would cut off a lot of this fat.
I hate diversity hires

I hate diversity hires
Under capitalism, beauty has always been considered number one for good business. great cars were depicted with beautiful women. beautiful women work as employees of doctors. That is capitalism and not feminism.

Under capitalism, beauty has always been considered number one for good business. great cars were depicted with beautiful women. beautiful women work as employees of doctors. That is capitalism and not feminism.
While that is true, Now they are hiring them to meet a certain statistic, They aren’t used in marketing and have Filler jobs. Which means that they just sit and print papers or answer phone calls. Then the government gives them handouts and tax payer write offs, If you look at the pie charts it’s the same for black and white woman in those positions, the black and white men they make do actual work. While the woman do nothing and get a larger pay than the males, And to rub salt in the wound the Jews created ‘Gender wage gap’ which is fear mongering cause if you disclaim it in public your “sexist mysoginist xyz”