Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I sympathize with Russian narratives due to my distrust of US foreign policy

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
Before I begin, I am from the US. No I am not a patriot.

Basically everything Russia is doing, the US has done in the past 20 years as well but worse. The pinnacle of this is when we invaded Iraq. Our justification for the war was bs and everybody in the world knew it. Multiple people in the UN said it was a violation of international law, but they couldn't do anything about it because the UN is just an extension of US diplomacy to tell other countries to do as we say but don't do as we do. Then there is the humanitarian crisis. Population estimates have up to a million people dying as a result of the war. And finally there are the war crimes. War crimes in Iraq committed by the US army were "regular" and "systematic" says the Red Cross. But again, almost nothing happened as a reaction because we are in charge here and you'll do as you're told.
AbuGhraibAbuse-standing-on-box.jpg

And that's just Iraq. There is all the other shitholes we bomb the shit out of and fuck with like Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, etc. So who is the real evil empire here? I say the one spreading globohomo. Russia was right about NATO expansion. We shouldn't have done it.

Last edited:
Mother Nature, this is Raven 1-1 actual. I have a positive ID on a Romeo Charlie. Requesting Black Bear for immediate interdiction.

iu