Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The US has a new combat helmet, Opinions? It looks like the camo can just be peeled off JFL

I don't understand why the engineers don't make the helmet a full one that covers the face as well. For the eye area they can have a bullet proof visor that you should be able to flip on and off. Yeah, it's going to be heavy, but that's what their physical training and conditioning is for.

I don't understand why the engineers don't make the helmet a full one that covers the face as well. For the eye area they can have a bullet proof visor that you should be able to flip on and off. Yeah, it's going to be heavy, but that's what their physical training and conditioning is for.
I agree, Good rewiew but i think they should add full head protection too, Russia worked on something like this called the ratnik armor that could stop a 50cal im not sure tho, They are competing with the US

Ratnik 3 - Russian Combat Suit | Future Infantry Exoskeleton Combat System

To much money and you need the rest of your face so it's easy to take off

To much money and you need the rest of your face so it's easy to take off
Without facial armor, Your eye your mouth your facial area is at risk of being shot, There are developments for armament armor that can withstand 50cal bullet rounds!

The British already have one called the Virtus helmet by Revision. It's not always practical to wear the mandible.

261688.jpg

The British already have one called the Virtus helmet by Revision. It's not always practical to wear the mandible.

261688.jpg
I guess it would depend on the size and how much neck movement is allowed. In gun fights you usually are pressing down into your neck with your chin when you're behind cover as a natural reflex so I can see how this would be a problem. Still, I would much rather have the face plate than go without it. Getting shot in the face can be nasty, because you don't always die right away quickly, compared to getting unconscious right away from the physical trauma of a bullet piercing the skull.

Last edited:
That's it basically. Soldiers are nothing but ZOGbots in the eyes of their masters. They let them die like chess figures
Yep and when the war is over its over for that soldier, Both sides have families and just want to go home! Some have nothing to return home to aswell, Not even a GF.