Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The untold story of blackcels

I'm Nigerian (UK) and a 6/10 I doubt it's your race it's probably cause your incel looking I have white friends and some white roasties have showed interest suprisingly black girls were the most responsive. But anyway before but I couldn't tell cause or pick up the

R I I'm a autist
*Snap*

Yep. This ones going in the fakecel compliation.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to run BBC Tyrone game unless you are innately thuglike from birth.
It's not even about genetics, it's more so about the environment you were raised in.
Facts. If you were born and raised in that lifestyle then you can run thug game, if you're posting here thug game is not an option. You can't just flip a switch and suddenly start becoming a low-inhib, aggressive gangbanger that's into drugs, murder, and other degenerate shit.

*Snap*

Yep. This ones going in the fakecel compliation.

Facts. If you were born and raised in that lifestyle then you can run thug game, if you're posting here thug game is not an option. You can't just flip a switch and suddenly start becoming a low-inhib, aggressive gangbanger that's into drugs, murder, and other degenerate shit.
High IQ

so fucking accurate. i mostly joined white social circles in school. i cannot relate to blacks at all.

I'm a white guy but I've never been able to make it into white social circles because I was too low inhib/blunt/not empathetic enough. Tried black social circled but got rejected because I was too white.

I love being white :feelzez::feelsokman:
White pride world wide mothafukka :feelzez:
I really wish I knew this feel. Being able to have pride in your ancestors is solid cope. Works for countless incelibate souls on /pol/.

> travel to russia
> fuck a plain jane

Having chadly looks is an indicator that you fit the thug archetype. That is the reason for the stereotype that aggressive and thuggish jocks are good looking and nerds are ugly and non-thuglike. A natural nerd will NEVER be a good thug. Imagine this guy trying to be a thug

Meanwhile imagine this guy doing thug game

Reminds of that 13k post about how a high fwhr is highly correlated with more aggressive behaviour.
And jake paul grew up high class but he still does thug game really well.

As a blackcel, I agree with this thread. High IQ.

I really wish I knew this feel. Being able to have pride in your ancestors is solid cope. Works for countless incelibate souls on /pol/.
I thought you were a whitecel