Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Universe was on Jeremy Meeks side

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Think about all of the unlikely events and the perfect timing of it all that had to come together for him. Let's say Jeremy Meeks had the exact same looks but was born 20 years earlier and was arrested 20 years earlier. So instead of being arrested in 2013, he was arrested in 1993 and was 30 in 1993 rather than 2013. With the exact same looks. 1993 was pre-internet so his mugshot would've been taken and only ever seen by the cops who took it. Jeremy Meeks would have just had a normal life. Probably would be wage slaving now and the age pill would have struck him as he'd be well into his 50s.

He's not the first good looking criminal to be arrested and have a mugshot taken, but he was the first to have it go viral and blow up like it did. And that's one of those events that can only happen once. So even if a Meeks equivalent got arrested today and his mugshot got put online, it just wouldn't be the same and I doubt that it would have the same effects that Jeremy Meeks did. In other words, Jeremy Meeks benefited from "Just Be First" theory. He also benefited from "Just Be at the right place at the right time" theory.

But what about JBW?
He is the greatest looking mutt in world history, but still a mutt.

But what about JBW?
Exactly. GigaChad whties still mog him to the next demension and back

The funny thing is that Meeks actually had mugshots taken of him in the past and he wasn't as good looking on them.

He was also lucky that he was arrested (again) right when he was at his physical prime in terms of looks. And also that the photo looked so good, it's still the best looking photo of him yet.

jeremy-meeks-previous-mug-shots-ftr.jpg

Meeks is like a reverse agepill.

The funny thing is that Meeks actually had mugshots taken of him in the past and he wasn't as good looking on them.

He was also lucky that he was arrested (again) right when he was at his physical prime in terms of looks. And also that the photo looked so good, it's still the best looking photo of him yet.

From what I read, he was 17 in the first pic on the left when he had the short Afro and 30 in the viral mugshot. So 13 years separates the 2. I don't think the first 2 shots would have went viral.

But what about JBW?
Would still be in prison if he had brown eyes.

Yeah but a lot of them weren't at the right place at the right time to maximize on their looks. While Jeremy Meeks was. The odds of what happened to him would probably akin to the odds of winning the lottery. At a place Iused to work, there was a 6'3, gym maxxed white Chad who reminded you of Zack from "Saved by the Bell". He was a hi-lo truck driver who loaded and unloaded semi trucks with a forklift.

Some may say that he mogs Jeremy Meeks, but for whatever reason, he has so far been unable to financially capitalize off of his looks like Meeks has, hence he has to work driving a forklift.

Would still be in prison if he had brown eyes.
sure, in the world of SJWs,CNN and College Professors, he would probably would still be in jail because of "deose ebul whiteys", in the real world however he got his non-white privileg

Imagine that your life would drastically improve....if you had been arrested?

Cliffs: Chadrone/Tyrad

Seems like he had a rough life at first growing up with awful parents and bad neighborhoods. He probably never thought his looks will bail him out of that life

Seems like he had a rough life at first growing up with awful parents and bad neighborhoods. He probably never thought his looks will bail him out of that life
He still most likely was getting pussy every since he hit puberty. Anyone of us would take his "rough life" in exchange for all of the advantages he got. Even if he did have it rough, there was a big pot of gold for him at then end and while he's still young enough to enjoy it. For most of us here, there is no pot of gold at the end, just more suffering. And if you do come into some good fortune, it will be when you're so old you can't even enjoy it. Jeremy Meeks got wealth at 30 while you won't get yours until 75.

There aren’t many guys who can mog Meeks and a really small amount who mog him brutally.
He still most likely was getting pussy every since he hit puberty. Anyone of us would take his "rough life" in exchange for all of the advantages he got. Even if he did have it rough, there was a big pot of gold for him at then end and while he's still young enough to enjoy it. For most of us here, there is no pot of gold at the end, just more suffering. And if you do come into some good fortune, it will be when you're so old you can't even enjoy it. Jeremy Meeks got wealth at 30 while you won't get yours until 75.
I think he was shot like 6 times and beaten with baseball bats. His father was murderer serving sentence , Mother was a drug addict and unreliable. But yeah at least he found gold and got some from girls in his young days , All of us are only going to see more pain , I agree

Top coloring. The way his skin mesh with his blue eyes , He’s a lucky motherfucker , It’s all a lottery with genetics. He looks funny with that afro lol

Am I the only one who believes he would still be in jail if he had dark brown eyes ?

He would still be good looking but nothing that special to be noticed.

Why do boomers expect us to wagecuck for shit pay instead of going ER or roping when Meeks exists? This guy did the opposite of what boomers want young men to do, he was a thugmaxxed criminal, yet he has more success and a better life than all of us. Literally proof that looks matter more than anything else in our short lives.

Roasties can tell their 7 year old sons that they are girls and insurance will pay to chop their dicks off but men with facial asymmetry are expected to pay a life's worth of wages to look normal when they are middle aged and it's too late. There is no reason not to do crazy shit and throw away your life in America, you are worthless and there is no hope.

Am I the only one who believes he would still be in jail if he had dark brown eyes ?

He would still be good looking but nothing that special to be noticed.
You think his eye color would have made or breaked him?

The universe is always on chads side

The perfect country. The perfect era. The perfect mutt mixture. The perfect publicity. People like this makes me go Fuck you Allah.

You think his eye color would have made or breaked him?
tbh he would look completely average to a foid if so. He would be imprisoned today

Is he even human?

The perfect country. The perfect era. The perfect mutt mixture. The perfect publicity. People like this makes me go Fuck you Allah.

Honestly, you shouldn't be that mad. I am willing to bet you are a better conversationalist than Meeks is.

Cliffs: Meaningless Attributes

Why do boomers expect us to wagecuck for shit pay instead of going ER or roping when Meeks exists? This guy did the opposite of what boomers want young men to do, he was a thugmaxxed criminal, yet he has more success and a better life than all of us. Literally proof that looks matter more than anything else in our short lives.

Roasties can tell their 7 year old sons that they are girls and insurance will pay to chop their dicks off but men with facial asymmetry are expected to pay a life's worth of wages to look normal when they are middle aged and it's too late. There is no reason not to do crazy shit and throw away your life in America, you are worthless and there is no hope.
I like your rage bro, keep at it :feelzez:

There aren’t many guys who can mog Meeks and a really small amount who mog him brutally.

I think he was shot like 6 times and beaten with baseball bats. His father was murderer serving sentence , Mother was a drug addict and unreliable. But yeah at least he found gold and got some from girls in his young days , All of us are only going to see more pain , I agree

Top coloring. The way his skin mesh with his blue eyes , He’s a lucky motherfucker , It’s all a lottery with genetics. He looks funny with that afro lol
I think there is a symbolic added value about being dark (hairs or skin) while having blue eyes, especially if you are thugmaxxed.

The man is like a rare genetic perfect match between aristocracy (symmetry, blue eyes associated to beautiful and therefore higher social status class people) and the proletariat (thougness, dark skin and I dare to say existentialism, his gang life seemed to be more charged in emotion than an average depressed wageslave), people intuitively know that something like this is rare, compared to their shitty average genetics.

Now that rarity is valued differently between women so that doesn't means he's prefered to regular gigachad, his affiliation to proletariat can both means that some will prefer pure Chad (white, high social status, as popular as him ofc), some other will like his thugmaxx halo/culture more than aristocracy culture, so him more that standard gigachad, while some might think this sort of inferiority (rare, beautiful but still not gigachad archetype) makes him on their level so they start to crave him.

Adding to that his position of inferiority (being in jail) and the real value of superiority he has, it's easy to understand why women wanted him free and used that situation to try their chances with him. But since they are delusional, he used that occasion to just pump and dump the lucky foid who got him after jail :feelskek:

I think there is a symbolic added value about being dark (hairs or skin) while having blue eyes, especially if you are thugmaxxed.

The man is like a rare genetic perfect match between aristocracy (symmetry, blue eyes associated to beautiful and therefore higher social status class people) and the proletariat (thougness, dark skin and I dare to say existentialism, his gang life seemed to be more charged in emotion than an average depressed wageslave), people intuitively know that something like this is rare, compared to their shitty average genetics.

Now that rarity is valued differently between women so that doesn't means he's prefered to regular gigachad, his affiliation to proletariat can both means that some will prefer pure Chad (white, high social status, as popular as him ofc), some other will like his thugmaxx halo/culture more than aristocracy culture, so him more that standard gigachad, while some might think this sort of inferiority (rare, beautiful but still not gigachad archetype) makes him on their level so they start to crave him.

Adding to that his position of inferiority (being in jail) and the real value of superiority he has, it's easy to understand why women wanted him free and used that situation to try their chances with him. But since they are delusional, he used that occasion to just pump and dump the lucky foid who got him after jail :feelskek:
Nice observation. He's really a rare genetic match , I mean a billionaire heiress wanted a kid with him outside of wedlock

Very high IQ OP, that read like an article in the NY Times:cool:

Edit: People should stop hating on a nicca. He's had a rough life. He's doing what any one of us would do. It's not like he was a chad born with a silver spoon in his mouth is it. (Or golden pussy on his dick).

He's struggled through adversity just like we have. The only difference is his FACE.

Nice observation. He's really a rare genetic match , I mean a billionaire heiress wanted a kid with him outside of wedlock
Thanks boyo, it was obvious with his genetic luck and his psy profile that he couldn't care less about her. Women are so delusional, I can't rage against Chad because I know Chad knows, uses that and makes them suffer :)

Very high IQ OP, that read like an article in the NY Times:cool:

Edit: People should stop hating on a nicca. He's had a rough life. He's doing what any one of us would do. It's not like he was a chad born with a silver spoon in his mouth is it. (Or golden pussy on his dick).

He's struggled through adversity just like we have. The only difference is his FACE.
I would absolutely do the same, JFL at "morality" copers who wants him dead, would fuck their ass in 1v1 anyway :feelskek:

Last edited:

He's still Chadrone in the 1st two, but the older version of him looks more chiseled and defined I guess.

He's still Chadrone in the 1st two, but the older version of him looks more chiseled and defined I guess.

The older version mogs the first two versions from Stockton to Denver.

If his eyes were brown the story would be completely different

The older version mogs the first two versions from Stockton to Denver.
I concur. Do you think it was the lighting and angles because I've seen other....nonflattering...pics of him where he doesn't look as good.

If his eyes were brown the story would be completely different
What does his eye color have to do with anything? For all we know, he could have been wearing contacts. In fact in those first two photos, he actually looks darker. I think part of it was the lighting.
I'm surprised that blacked.com or Reality Kings or some other site hasn't made a scene with him in it. It probably would go viral just for having him in it.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that blacked.com or Reality Kings or some other site hasn't made a scene with him in it. It probably would go viral just for having him in it.
It would take too much money that they're not going to pay , Especially for a male.