Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the universe only exists because of me

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
it needs my brain to exist.

The fundamental mistake of all systems is the failure to recognize this truth, namely that the intellect and matter are correlatives, in other words, the one exists only for the other; both stand and fall together; the one is only the other’s reflex. They are in fact really one and the same thing, considered from two opposite points of view.

The Subject.

I am, and besides me there is nothing. For the world is my representation.

Matter.

Presumptuous folly! I am, and besides me there is nothing: For the world is my fleeting form. You are a mere result of a part of this form, and quite accidental.

The Subject.

What silly conceit! Neither you nor your form would exist without me; you are conditioned through me. Whoever thinks me away, and then believes he can still think of you, is involved in a gross delusion; for your existence outside my representation is a direct contradiction, a wooden-iron. You are, simply means you are represented by me. My representation is the locality of your existence; I am therefore its first condition.

Matter.

Fortunately the boldness of your assertion will soon be refuted in a real way, and not by mere words. A few more
“moments, and you—actually are no more; with all your boasting and bragging, you have sunk into nothing, floated past like a shadow, and suffered the fate of every one of my fleeting forms. But I, I remain intact and undiminished from millennium to millennium, throughout endless time, and behold unmoved the play of my changing forms.

The Subject.

This endless time, to live through which is your boast, is, like the endless space you fill, present merely in my representation; in fact, it is the mere form of my representation which I carry already prepared within me, and in which you manifest yourself. It receives you, and in this way do you first of all exist. But the annihilation with which you threaten me does not touch me, otherwise you also would be annihilated. On the contrary, it concerns merely the individual which for a short time is my bearer, and which, like everything else, is my representation.

Matter.

Even if I grant you this, and go so far as to regard your existence, which is inseparably linked to that of these fleeting individuals, as something existing by itself, it nevertheless remains dependent on mine. For you are subject only in so far as you have an object; and that object is I. I am its kernel and content, that which is permanent in it, that which holds it together, without which it would be as incoherent and as wavering and unsubstantial as the dreams and fancies of your individuals, that have borrowed even their fictitious content from me.

The Subject.

You do well to refrain from disputing my existence on account of its being linked to individuals; for just as inseparably as I am tied to these, so are you tied to form, your sister, and you have never yet appeared without her. No eye has yet seen either you or me naked and isolated; for we are both only abstractions. At bottom it is one entity that perceives itself and is perceived by itself, but its being-in-itself cannot consist either in perceiving or in being perceived, as these are divided between us

Both.

So we are inseparably connected as necessary parts of one whole, which includes us both and exists through us both. Only a misunderstanding can set up the two of us as enemies in opposition to each other, and lead to the false conclusion that the one contests the existence of the other, with which its own existence stands and falls.

This whole, including both, is the world as representation, or the phenomenon. After this is taken away, there remains only the purely metaphysical, the thing-in-itself

take your meds boyo

Yeah. The brain do the processing so in a way, 'you' are right.

What if..... we are all but dreams of ourselves and death is nothing but a awakening....

What if..... we are all but dreams of ourselves and death is nothing but a awakening....
Just as in dreams, all the persons that appear to us are but the masked images of ourselves; so in the dream of our waking life, it is our own being which looks on us from out our neighbours' eyes,—though this is not equally easy to discern. Nevertheless, tat tvam asi.

Death is a sleep in which individuality is forgotten; everything else awakens again, or rather has remained awake.

Our spirit is a being of a quite indestructible nature; it acts continuously from eternity to eternity. It is similar to the sun which seems to set only to our earthly eyes, but which really never sets; it shines on incessantly.

The fundamental mistake of all systems is the failure to recognize this truth, namely that the intellect and matter are correlatives, in other words, the one exists only for the other; both stand and fall together; the one is only the other’s reflex. They are in fact really one and the same thing, considered from two opposite points of view.

The Subject.

Matter.

Presumptuous folly! I am, and besides me there is nothing: For the world is my fleeting form. You are a mere result of a part of this form, and quite accidental.

The Subject.

What silly conceit! Neither you nor your form would exist without me; you are conditioned through me. Whoever thinks me away, and then believes he can still think of you, is involved in a gross delusion; for your existence outside my representation is a direct contradiction, a wooden-iron. You are, simply means you are represented by me. My representation is the locality of your existence; I am therefore its first condition.

Matter.

Fortunately the boldness of your assertion will soon be refuted in a real way, and not by mere words. A few more
“moments, and you—actually are no more; with all your boasting and bragging, you have sunk into nothing, floated past like a shadow, and suffered the fate of every one of my fleeting forms. But I, I remain intact and undiminished from millennium to millennium, throughout endless time, and behold unmoved the play of my changing forms.

The Subject.

This endless time, to live through which is your boast, is, like the endless space you fill, present merely in my representation; in fact, it is the mere form of my representation which I carry already prepared within me, and in which you manifest yourself. It receives you, and in this way do you first of all exist. But the annihilation with which you threaten me does not touch me, otherwise you also would be annihilated. On the contrary, it concerns merely the individual which for a short time is my bearer, and which, like everything else, is my representation.

Matter.

Even if I grant you this, and go so far as to regard your existence, which is inseparably linked to that of these fleeting individuals, as something existing by itself, it nevertheless remains dependent on mine. For you are subject only in so far as you have an object; and that object is I. I am its kernel and content, that which is permanent in it, that which holds it together, without which it would be as incoherent and as wavering and unsubstantial as the dreams and fancies of your individuals, that have borrowed even their fictitious content from me.

The Subject.

You do well to refrain from disputing my existence on account of its being linked to individuals; for just as inseparably as I am tied to these, so are you tied to form, your sister, and you have never yet appeared without her. No eye has yet seen either you or me naked and isolated; for we are both only abstractions. At bottom it is one entity that perceives itself and is perceived by itself, but its being-in-itself cannot consist either in perceiving or in being perceived, as these are divided between us

Both.

So we are inseparably connected as necessary parts of one whole, which includes us both and exists through us both. Only a misunderstanding can set up the two of us as enemies in opposition to each other, and lead to the false conclusion that the one contests the existence of the other, with which its own existence stands and falls.

This whole, including both, is the world as representation, or the phenomenon. After this is taken away, there remains only the purely metaphysical, the thing-in-itself

Dude, Chad is fucking your crush right now while you larp on incels forum "the universe only exists because of me"

Ok thanks bro

Keep up the hard work

Dude, Chad is fucking your crush right now while you larp on incels forum "the universe only exists because of me"
Chad, crush, my body, are all matter, objects for the perceiver, and are dependent on it for existence.

THE FACT THAT MY BODY IS SOMETHING PERCEIVED shows that it is also not me.

Last edited:
Chad, crush, my body, are all matter, objects for the perceiver, and are dependent on it for existence.

THE FACT THAT MY BODY IS SOMETHING PERCEIVED shows that it is also not me.
That fact is. It is you. The perceiver it is you because if you wouldn't be the perceiver you couldn't reflect the perceiver.

Everything that you see it's you. Everything is energy and everything is connected. The primal question itself is wrong. There's is no ME or I or HE or THEY... there is and that's it.

Humans with their limited manipulative, narcissistic minds likes to label everything so they can control it. But the reality is... everything is energy and from here you can deduce that you are everything so therefore I, me, he, she and they is irelevant. Everything is.

I've played this game before. You will gonna get bored after a while and after you will still end up stalking your ex oneitis or crushes on social media.

It's over. Try find something to get busy.

That fact is. It is you. The perceiver it is you because if you wouldn't be the perceiver you couldn't reflect the perceiver.

Everything that you see it's you. Everything is energy and everything is connected. The primal question itself is wrong. There's is no ME or I or HE or THEY... there is and that's it.

Humans with their limited manipulative, narcissistic minds likes to label everything so they can control it. But the reality is... everything is energy and from here you can deduce that you are everything so therefore I, me, he, she and they is irelevant. Everything is.

I've played this game before. You will gonna get bored after a while and after you will still end up stalking your ex oneitis or crushes on social media.

It's over. Try find something to get busy.
you're into the non-duality stuff too?

you're into the non-duality stuff too?
Pffff...I've read 100+ books about non duality. My favorite Guru is The Wall and I'm not even joking. I'm "enlightenment" so to speak. I've achieved Gnosis. I'm complete. Now I'm just waiting for my body to perish.

Last edited:
Pffff...I've read 100+ books about non duality. My favorite Guru is The Wall and I'm not even joking. I'm "enlightenment" so to speak. I've achieved Gnosis. I'm complete. Now I'm just waiting for my body to perish.
How can I tell there is no I in you anymore?

That's a stupid question but your answer lies between your thoughts.
There are so many unenlightened "gurus" out there shilling enlightenment stuff for a living. How then, does a seeker distinguish the true from the false?

There are so many unenlightened "gurus" out there shilling enlightenment stuff for a living. How then, does a seeker distinguish the true from the false?
If they sell you a book.

yeah wheneveer you fucking die whole shit ends

fake and gay
muh matrix retard

The Subject.

Matter.

The Subject.

Matter.

The Subject.

Matter.

The Subject.

Both.

View: https://youtu.be/Y7YltuwFed4

What's your technique to reach the "metaphysical"?

solipsism is small minded, the universe will still exist even when you're dead and not experiencing it

v
gnosticism was not made by schitos it was made by retarded jews
Does it even matter who came up with the idea. Doesn't an idea stand on it's own merit, Jews or not?

Plato has the same idea as the Gnostics and I've not read he was Jewish and the ancient Indians are not Jewish either and they again had the same ideas.

solipsism is small minded, the universe will still exist even when you're dead and not experiencing it
But you don't know this as a fact do you?

Some ideas need a lot of thought and practice to be fully understood. Perhaps this idea is one of them.

But you don't know this as a fact do you?

Some ideas need a lot of thought and practice to be fully understood. Perhaps this idea is one of them.
it's obvious, no thought is needed

v

Does it even matter who came up with the idea. Doesn't an idea stand on it's own merit, Jews or not?

Plato has the same idea as the Gnostics and I've not read he was Jewish and the ancient Indians are not Jewish either and they again had the same ideas.
any retard can say muh matrix muh simulation ancient indians are not aryans they are probably half breed niggers lightskins. Gnosticism is gay and jewish and retarded

Yes, all of us have unique POV which will be lost when we die, but the matter and spacetime has objective shape, which can be described by mathematics and don't need your eye, or any artificial equipment that translates reality to our senses.

oimagine god is incel who created humans to get laid but still get rejected

Shut up, NPC. I'm the main protagonist, I'm going to uninstall you.

Yes, all of us have unique POV which will be lost when we die, but the matter and spacetime has objective shape, which can be described by mathematics and don't need your eye, or any artificial equipment that translates reality to our senses.
What if mathematics is a part of the Matrix?

any retard can say muh matrix muh simulation ancient indians are not aryans they are probably half breed niggers lightskins. Gnosticism is gay and jewish and retarded
What about the Ancient Greeks? What about Plato who said the same? Are the Ancient Greeks retarded Jews too?

Last edited:
My cats breath smells like cat food.

What about the Ancient Greeks? What about Plato who said the same? Are the Ancient Greeks retarded Jews too?
plato was a faggot sodomite pedo most of the philosophy of man is ooga booga me nigger retard thinky poo

What's God to you. How you define God?
The mind cannot define God. The mind cannot assign any attributes to God or describe God in anyway.

The human mind has within it a method that can return a mind to God. Once this union or merging is complete the human mind is extinguished and God takes it's place.

Other words for God within the Christian tradition are Soul/Kingdom of Heaven/Christ/Paradise/Father and so on. Other traditions use Moksha/Nirvana/Allah/Enlightenment and so on.

The uncovering of the actual, precise details of this method and successful execution of this method are paramount. The medieval Alchemists called it the Magnum Opus.

Last edited: