Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The unemployedpill is hitting me like a train

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The unemployedpill is hitting me like a train I have plans that I wanna do but I can’t bring those plans into reality because even dead end jobs want somebody with 3-5 years of experience there’s nothing out there for me but wageslave jobs or student loans even if I go to college it’s gonna be the exact same battle competing to work for somebody else that’s all life is competing against people for everything it’s one huge free for all that’s I’m not winning nobody is winning except the elites

yes in 2022, u need college, internships, ability to lie and bullshit, connections also can help a lot(NT maxxed).

Try rotting teeth to save money

Same. I barely have any work experience so idk how hard it’s gonna be when I apply on 1-2 months.

Competing with other idiots to be a slave, used to be they had to wrangle ya into them chains.