Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The unbelievable paradox of the normie cuck speach

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Normie cucks say this:
"Looks don't matter that much, its mostly personality, being funny, interesting, having cool hobbies, etc. Overall being a great and interesting person can make up for any bad aspect. Looks are just the springles. A guy, no matter how ugly he is, can get a girlfriend if he is cool and nice easily "
On the other hand, they also say this:
" When will these people understand that just because you are nice to a girl and say a couple of jokes, she doesn't have to date you? It takes more than just being nice to make someone fall in love with you"

OK, but the thing is, they never say precisely What makes her fall in love with you. Pretty funny...
You people realise how fuckin stupid you all sound? On one hand you say something, and then something completely different when you try to get those good boy points on r/niceguys.

P. S: "If you are nice to someone just to get in their pants, you are not a nice person and you deserve to be rejected". Who tf are you to say that I am not a nice person? Do you even know me? Fuckin retarded people

"Men who apply my advice don't succeed? Stop being entitled"

"You need to approach 300+ times"
But then they also say:
"Sex is easy to get and happens a lot, standards aren't very high in 2019"

"Men who apply my advice don't succeed? Stop being entitled"

"You need to approach 300+ times"
But then they also say:
"Sex is easy to get and happens a lot, standards aren't very high in 2019"
My point. They are either retarded or faking it.

Chronic bluepill poisoning

Contradictory speech patterns 24/7