Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the ultimate taboo: all of us would be healed by getting to beat a foid who rejected us

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
That would amp up our testosterone, make us feel more "manly" at the lizard brain level, and would be an act of joy and bliss transcending sex itself with the said foid.

WARNING: I raise this as a thought exercise and do not condone any battering of a foid who might very well have deserved it lulz

Last edited:
wouldn't raping her be better?

how so? you are getting your original goal.

But it would better to get her enthusiastic consent -- which you will, if you beat her. She'll know what she'll have to do next time you propose. :feelskek:

But it would better to get her enthusiastic consent -- which you will, if you beat her. She'll know what she'll have to do next time you propose. :feelskek:
you'll get enthusiastic consent if you rape her.
more foids orgasm from rape than "consensual" sex.

Why is this funny? He’s right

Both are domination. I don't know, "rape a foid" who rejects you kinda seems simple. I was getting at a deeper point -- the therapeutic potential of beating a foid who rejects and doesn't affirm you. Plus I wanted to bring an end to the rape-hijacking of my thread and focus on the vengeful -in itself arousing- physical beating which is on another plane of eroticism.

Last edited:
Both are domination. I don't know, "rape a foid" who rejects you kinda seems simple. I was getting at a deeper point -- the therapeutic potential of beating a foid who rejects and doesn't affirm you. Plus I wanted to bring an end to the rape-hijacking of my thread and focus on the vengeful -in itself arousing- physical beating which is on another plane of eroticism.
psychological eroticism can't exceed the physical pleasure of actual sex, which already has a deep psychological component.
when comparing emotional trauma to physical, the nerves of the body are all connected to the brain anyway; direct stimulation is more powerful than indirect stimulation.
since this is a thought experiment, why not rape and beat the foid?
you act like if you beat her it won't be considered rape when you then fuck her when in fact everybody will still say it's rape.
i'm not even hijacking your dumb thread, just asking the obvious question.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back