Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The ultimate death sentence

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Having eyes that are too far apart. I don’t know why this is not talked about but having eyes that are too far set is the biggest death sentence as it can’t be fixed or camouflaged and it automatically makes you look like Sid from Ice Age. Incels with far set eyes are the subject of mocking and all of them look straight up scary or inbred. I feel so so so sorry for sidcels.

Sparky said:
Box osteotomy can fix this
Box osteotomy is super extreme and it doesn’t make you better looking. You’re more likely going to end up looking comical or dead.

Octopusgun2 said:
Having eyes that are too far apart. I don’t know why this is not talked about but having eyes that are too far set is the biggest death sentence as it can’t be fixed or camouflaged and it automatically makes you look like Sid from Ice Age. Incels with far set eyes are the subject of mocking and all of them look straight up scary or inbred. I feel so so so sorry for sidcels.

0d11a1d5bbc0f74412be62107bb6a225.jpg

Yeah
Those people look like a different species

The odds of being good looking as a man are too small.