Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The ugly list

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I remember in middle school I was sitting next to some foids who were talking to eachother and one of them said "let's make a list of the ugliest boys in class" and she said my name I was the first boy on the list I flipped my chair over and walked out the class and started crying like a little cuck that experience hunts me til this day 21 years old and still subhuman virgin it's over

I once sat beside a girl in class and she made fun of me infront of me with her friend how ugly I was. That girl now have a bf and the guy says she's the sweetest girl ever.

I once sat beside a girl in class and she made fun of me infront of me with her friend how ugly I was. That girl now have a bf and the guy says she's the sweetest girl ever.
I hate women so much

they don't even try to hide it. Once I was walking and two foids made fun of my appearance ragefuel+ERfuel

They deem it socially acceptable to so so because most would defend them due to their inherent foid halo; they really might not even see it as offensive, they just distill you down to your looks. :feelsclown:

I hear foids making fun of my height, scrawny body and autism all the time.
They even say "Look at that guy sitting in the corner, he doesn't even laugh Tehee".
Stupid whores!!

I once tossed a chair at a foid in middle school over something like this.

That’s awful dude, hope the pain of it someday subsides

Every day something like this happens to me

I remember whole classroom were doing a smash or pass in 7th grade and I got pass by every foid. Does't hurt as much but I still remember it