Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Тhe ugly duck grew

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
I know its over, but this forum and its members and the information that circulates gives me life fuel. I am glad that from the ugly duck I became a pathocky ugly, and now my hatred and aggression and all the black pills and this OVER chest gives me the freedom and the strength to no longer be humiliating and sacrificing. Now normies and fuckin society and this corrypt system will suffer.

To be humiliated and beaten by boys and girls, but I always waved, I hit with the crudest girl in school with complete malice, I do not know why I did not break the cheek and I took out the eye, I was obviously weak with soft bones. I will not give them, I do not care about them, let them be afraid of how crazy and ugly I am. Some day we will rid them and we fight, because we can be stronger than them :)

Attachments

• 1529170328701.jpg
    1529170328701.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 78
I want to kill a female and eat her organs.

Unrateable IQ