Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The typical 90s rockstar demolishes the "you're an incel because you don't dress well, take a shower, take care of your health and get a haircut" cope

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
"I don't eat healthy or go to the gym, I smoke like a chimney and do hard drugs, I haven't taken a shower in many days, I dress like a homeless person and I still look good because I'm a Chad; I don't take care of my hair either but it still looks good because I'm white."

Guys like Kurt Cobain and Blur's Alex James didn't even need the talent, money and the fame to slay, but it's an upward spiral.

IT won’t touch this

I almost want to make an entire post on Sid Vicious and how he literally refuted every single incel platitude. Drug addict, had a stupid looking spiked punk haircut that he could get away with because of his looks, killed his girlfriend (her personality detector must have gotten jammed), and was such a bad bass player that he made Gene Simmons look competent

Last edited:
Most men want to become famous cuz they already know that LMS is everything. Rockstar max out on the second two. They're blackpilled for sure. they know

IT won’t touch this

I almost want to make an entire post on Sid Vicious and how he literally refuted every single incel platitude. Drug addict, had a stupid looking spiked punk haircut that he could get away with because of his looks, killed his girlfriend (her personality detector must have gotten jammed), and was such a bad bass player that he made Gene Simmons look competent
Tbh, an even better example. At least the two I mentioned were talented.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back