Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The type of post-modern pop psychology the Stacys are using to seem "down to earth"

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Recently came across a random "CurryCel" (Indian-American) who was from the U.S. originally who tried to experiment with "girls in India" thinking that since otherwise good-looking girls here go for thick-accent sounding rural Indian country boys,
Screenshot 2021 03 22 13 30 05 013
he might have a chance at a Becky or even a Stacy. He found the girl, showed me her Instagram page. I immediately discovered this visual she had put. She was semi good looking and ended up rejecting him. Many of the modern-ish Indian girls here misunderstand Western culture and have adopted some of the worst aspects of this nonsense.

Have a look at how she describes herself. All superwomen-ego driven bullshit !

Oh and JBW's trying to score a lucky chace, you'll get wrecked by the Indian Chad's too..Rural illiterate non-English speaking country and city "CurryChad" will decimate your chances !

Last edited:
She's a cutter

She's a cutter
Haha. Nah if you saw her real pics you would immediately see what she is. Stacy mega-slut pics in conjunction with this type of shit above that this foid also posts..

...A 24/7 High from Hell.

this type of shit above
Women's"deep" or "insightful" social media posts are usually cringe.

They believe a whole lot of stuff about "girl power" that is dangerous-level wrong and would end catastrophically for them if not for the protection of a society built by men.

I mean, check this out and really think about what it represents: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/27/fearless-girl-statue-wall-street-february-2018

Someone nailed it with this meme:

0oeua92fiy751

That picture screams BPD.

And no, half of the curryfoids in my anglosphere country are dating non-curry men. Being curry at least halves your SMV here. Chadpreets are ultra rare.

They believe a whole lot of stuff about "girl power" that is dangerous-level wrong and would end catastrophically for them if not for the protection of a society built by men.

I mean, check this out and really think about what it represents: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/27/fearless-girl-statue-wall-street-february-2018

View attachment 427075
Absolutely agreed. And this meme is also on point.

And no, half of the curryfoids in my anglosphere country are dating non-curry men. Being curry at least halves your SMV here. Chadpreets are ultra rare.

I would say in the U.S. it cuts one's SMV to almost 1/4th likelyhood or less. In India though, what's happening is quite sad and worth mentioning: Whatever cultural/religious/traditional reason which used to prevent against this infection of Foid "girl power" has crept. It has gotten so much worse and true curryfoids (Indian girls) are now almost the same everywhere. In fact they are some of the worst behaved and their horse shit is just leaking out of them, all over the place, and in SO MANY ways!

Ha! I like it. Good one.

View attachment 427075
Lol!

Brutal bullpill

Recently came across a random "CurryCel" (Indian-American) who was from the U.S. originally who tried to experiment with "girls in India" thinking that since otherwise good-looking girls here go for thick-accent sounding rural Indian country boys,View attachment 426846 he might have a chance at a Becky or even a Stacy. He found the girl, showed me her Instagram page. I immediately discovered this visual she had put. She was semi good looking and ended up rejecting him. Many of the modern-ish Indian girls here misunderstand Western culture and have adopted some of the worst aspects of this nonsense.

Have a look at how she describes herself. All superwomen-ego driven bullshit !

Oh and JBW's trying to score a lucky chace, you'll get wrecked by the Indian Chad's too..Rural illiterate non-English speaking country and city "CurryChad" will decimate your chances !
This type of "Dr. Phil" crap is everywhere. And post-modern Psychologists and Psychiatrists are part of the problem !

This type of "Dr. Phil" crap is everywhere. And post-modern Psychologists and Psychiatrists are part of the problem !
They are a huge part of the problem with bitch-inflated ego syndrome. Also mental health field is probably contributing to "normie maintenance" and therefore worsening the human condition.

Also afterthought: it's just hopeless because many currycels want white girls but low-tier normie-curry takes them too. Low-tier normie whites take any decent Indian girl (in the Western world) so, yeah. Hence the "maybe I'll jump" part.